[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I NEED A FUCKING OUTLET RIGHT FUCKING NOW AND I REALLY SHOULD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: devour.jpg (31 KB, 1280x694) Image search: [Google]
devour.jpg
31 KB, 1280x694
I NEED A FUCKING OUTLET RIGHT FUCKING NOW AND I REALLY SHOULD NOT SELF-HARM AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK TO DO
>>
>>16532064
Pro tip: don't self harm
>>
>>16532064
USE 4CHAN COME ON YELL AT ME please
>>
>>16532064
get fucked you drama queen, nobody cares
>>
>>16532064
have you tried not being such a faggot?
>>
>>16532064
pick up smoking
>>
Nevermind.

There's nothing sharp in the house so I'm scraping my legs with nail clipper. It's really not helping.
>>
>>16532082
I just quit some time ago. I don't have any.
>>
>>16532095
withdrawal then?
try this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWu3rSEddZI
>>
>>16532101
I was a casual smoker, never dependent on it. my issues are a matter of untreatable mental illness.
>>
>>16532064

Rubber band on the wrist and if you invest in a guitar the strings hurting your fingers helps to relax as well.
>>
>>16532064
Jesus loves you, and so do I
>>
>>16532118
what illness?
>>
>>16532138
Whatever the fuck I have besides gender identity disorder.

But I'm not going to get treated for either if they know I'm double crazy.
>>
>>16532145
why dont you think you're going to get treated if they know you have both? maybe theyre just tied together in some way anyway
>>
File: 1444211862135.jpg (14 KB, 480x319) Image search: [Google]
1444211862135.jpg
14 KB, 480x319
>>16532118

The saddest part is faggots and edgelords believe this shit.
>>
>>16532160
You know how fat people complain about going to the doctor?

Imagine you're like 300 pounds and got a broken leg

>hey doctor my leg is broken
>maybe you should lose weight so you'll feel better
>I know I'm unhealthy but I really think this leg should be looked at
>your weight is harmful to that leg, you shouldn't put so much weight on it
>I know my weight is a problem but my leg is literally fucking broken

Now imagine if you have the opportunity to never, ever let them know you have other problems, so they'll treat you for that shit that you got there for in the first place instead.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.