[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>reasonably attractive guy, tall, blonde >start college
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: Am i really that ugly.png (16 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
Am i really that ugly.png
16 KB, 100x100
>reasonably attractive guy, tall, blonde
>start college year
>meet amazing girl
>she's dating some ratbag
>they break up, we start talking more
>think I have a chance
>she starts dating an even worse ratbag a week later

why are grills so shit, /adv/?
>>
File: +.jpg (340 KB, 1024x1552) Image search: [Google]
+.jpg
340 KB, 1024x1552
>>16532059
>be grill
>looking for a man
>finally found one
>turns out he's too alpha for me, fucks other girls
>break up with him
>beta orbiter comes out of nowhere
>doesn't offer anything, won't dare to ask me out
>lol why even bother, he's just average
>actually tries to impress me lol, what a nice guy
>get another alpha male and sit on his dick

you're welcome OP

women don't like you because you also seem to possess a vagina
>>
>>16532059
>i think I'm attractive
>girls don't think so
>why don't they think like i think
>the world would be much better if everyone just did exactly as i want
>why are women so shit

I bet you think you're a mature person too, or, at least more mature than the 'ratbags' your oneitis dates.
>prepare for more disappointment
>>
>>16532059
The question is why do you like such shitty girls?

Her crappy partner-choice should be enough to make you realize she's not "amazing" at all.
>>
They just are. Stop asking why, even if you knew the reason you'd never be able to change it. Exploit it or don't, that's the choice you get.
>>
File: erniegif.gif (474 KB, 127x139) Image search: [Google]
erniegif.gif
474 KB, 127x139
>>16532091

She seemed pretty okay, like the kind of person that wouldn't jump from guy to guy like hopscotch. Clearly I misjudged.
>>
>>16532091

So you think girls throwing themselves onto the first guy that makes a move is okay?

>girls don't think so

??? When the hell did I even imply that?
>>
>>16532111
bro you're in college, plus at 18-26 (some longer) most girls are trying to 'experience life" aka fuck a lot of different dudes and "find out what they want", just ask a chick out.. it's not that big of a deal.

you'll be faced with more rejection than approvals i can tell you that much. try not to let it get to you and get your validation through women. get multiple hobbies instead.
>>
>>16532111

no no no

you're just mad that she didn't jump straight to YOU
she did exactly what you wanted - moved on quickly, started talking to other people. It just wasn't to you, that's why you're pissed

you wouldn't be calling it "jumping from guy to guy like hopscotch" if she had jumped right into your lap. It would be a non issue. You're just bitter that someone got her first.

fucking laughable
>>
>>16532165

>You wouldn't be mad about something good happening to someone else if it happened to you!

Well no shit, Einstein. My point still stands.
>>
>>16532187
Your 'point' holds no water because it comes from a place of immense butthurt.
>>
>>16532093
This
>>
>meet amazing girl
>she's dating some ratbag

that should've been your warning
>>
Ratbags say all the things that make our vagina tingle and you don't. That's why.
>>
>>16532059
>breaks up with her boyfriend
>has a new boyfriend the next week

She's a slut, bro.

Nothing of value was lost.
>>
File: allahu_smugfrog.png (220 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
allahu_smugfrog.png
220 KB, 499x499
>>16532059
t. Elliot Rodger
>>
>>16532165
Solid.

OP mad his superiority complex was shaken
>>
File: 1415836200148.jpg (20 KB, 432x495) Image search: [Google]
1415836200148.jpg
20 KB, 432x495
>>16532197
this lol

So she wouldn't have been considered a slut by you if she had gotten with you instead of the other guy? Fucking pathetic, OP, holy shit.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.