[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First Time Posting I really like this girl in my English, we
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
First Time Posting

I really like this girl in my English, we talk everyday and we have go alot closer over the past two weeks. When she laughs she touches my arm and we always lock eyes. Should I just fucking ask her out or take my time. Please give me any advice. I'm not very experienced. You have no idea how much a little advice will help me guys! Thanks!

I always overthink things and while i'm great at making conversation I just cant move any further.
>>
Ask her out the next time you see her.
>>
>>16531923

This
>>
>>16531921
"Hey, are you busy [day when you're free]? We should go to [your favorite coffee shop]."
>>
>>16531923
>>16531930
Thanks guys its just getting the balls to do it haha. Ill ask her if shes free tomorrow. Also is her touching my arm in casual conversation a sign or just a normal thing girls do?
>>
>>16531942
Definitely a sign. You're already in dude, just don't pussy out.
>>
>>16531923
You should do this.Seriously.
>>
>>16531946
Cheers bro just one more thing, she told me she has a free house this weekend. Hint or just conversation? I just dont want to over-read her and be completely wrong
>>
>>16531960
You've got her on lock bro.
Just remember rule #1: don't put the pussy on a pedestal.
Your sanity first, bitches second.
>>
>>16531987
Thanks for your help man! Have a nice day
>>
>>16532001
Best of luck anon, make sure to report back.
>>
>>16531942
Girl here. It means she likes you and is comfortable with you. Or she is interested in you. Or that she wants you close. ALL VERY GOOD SIGNS PROCEED PROCEED
>>
>>16532024
Do you think going to the gym together (we both go but have never gone together) would be a good thing to do? Its a small town with fuck all to do
>>
>>16532041
As long as you know how to lift properly that is a perfect date. Definitely don't make it the first date though.
>>
>>16532041
>Its a small town with fuck all to do
I know that feeling. As another anon said, go for it
>>
>>16532054
Gym is my only real hobby and one i'm getting pretty good at. Ill give this a go, I don't want it to be a "date" Per-say so this will work I hope.
>>
>>16531960
House ?? Dude, you're pretty much there. Ask her out and don't be afraid of talking to her.GLHF
>>
>>16532198
Was just a passing comment tho not an invite, was it meant that way?
>>
>>16531946
>>16532024
Not OP, but I've had a girl do this to me and lean against me during lectures. The plot twist is she's doing this physical stuff to some other guys as well. I'm guessing that not so good.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.