[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it really bad to smoke weed once a week? It doesn't affect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: 1439069891784.jpg (32 KB, 480x854) Image search: [Google]
1439069891784.jpg
32 KB, 480x854
Is it really bad to smoke weed once a week? It doesn't affect my inteligence or any decisions I do. So why people hates it?
>>
I smoke err'day and am slowly becoming less intelligent and more depressed. I think that's why
>>
>>16531750
jesus fuck I thought this was some maggot infested gore picture but it's just pizza's on their side
>>
File: 1350534745227.jpg (52 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
1350534745227.jpg
52 KB, 460x460
Smoking weed once or twice per week can't possibly do anything wrong for you. Like, it just can't. No matter what some stupid people might say, you'd need to smoke the ganja in great amounts every single day for a good while to feel a difference in your mental aptitudes. People hate it because they're ignorant as fuck - it is (or was) illegal, therefore it's shit, even though cigarettes and alcohol, which are fucking dangerous per comparison, are legal and sold everywhere. Shit is dumb. Don't worry about it and smoke if you want to.
>>
>>16531750
*effect
>>
>>16531750
Once a week turns into, every other day, every day then multiple times a day. I've been there.
>>
>>16531750
Who has a problem with its occasional use?

It's stoners, people who talk about it like it's the greatest thing ever, people who just can't understand why everyone don't wanna smoke erryday, Pele who think the only reason you don't wanna smoke erryday is bc you haven't smoked enough, people who think the whole world would be better and world peace if everyone would just 420 blaze it, and people who use it to cope with everyday life (because it just sucks so much) that we hate.
>>
>>16531750
People are concerned because, if u dun get it from a reputable source it could be shake or legal buds with heroin or crack peppered on it... Heroin junkies fuck up everyone around them.

Also if you become a real slob, you could begin neglecting common decency and steal peoples' food out of the refrigerator or leave your old ostomy bag hanging out in the bathroom after a change because you forgot to throw it away, or you decided it was OK to masturbate really fast in the bathroom because that girls' ass was soooooo hot and you don't want to waste your erection...
>>
>>16531758
this desu fambino
>>
File: 1347154480101.jpg (122 KB, 455x334) Image search: [Google]
1347154480101.jpg
122 KB, 455x334
>>16531784
oh shit , your retarded !!!
>>
from 13-18 I smoked like an 1/8th a week on average. It definitely had a very negative affect on my mental health, and I regret touching the shit that early. It really fueled my anxiety disorder, and made me more sluggish and unmotivated than I otherwise would have been without it.

however, most things in moderation are totally fine. I still smoke on occasion. I suggest you take that route.
>>
>>16531786
This is true, I'm there.

I've slowly become miserable. Totally fucks with my mental health.
>>
>>16531844
Smoking before the brain is developed (about 25) can have serious negative effects on the brain.
But so does alcohol.

Don't blame the weed, blame yourself for getting into drugs at an early age.
>>
>>16531855
If you had even the faintest fucking idea of the shit I was going through...

I'm just glad it wasn't heroin or something.
>>
>>16531844
Isn't that pretty normal? 1/8th per week? That's only like 35/40 bucks a week, way cheaper than beer anyway.
>>
>>16531750
Once a week shouldnt be bad.
People hate it because there is a strong cultural association between smoking weed and being a horrifyingly bad human being ready to shoot up columbine...

In my country a lot of people smoke weed, and its less frowned upon or judged...

And there are still just as many burnouts and lazy assholes as there would be if there never was any weed.

Failures are failures regardless of the substance you put in front of them.
>>
>>16531858
Awwww, poor widdle baby had it hard in life.
So you decided to make it worse with drug addiction.
I. Feel. So. Sorry. For. You.
>>
>>16531858
Man, Im on your side with smoking weed is fine and everything, but the other anon is right (and kind of sided with you more than you maybe realised). A lot of things can hurt your development, its almost impossible to avoid.

But Ill say this

>No idea the shit Im going through

And you are teaching yourself to medicate with intoxicating substances instead of building yourself to face your problems head on.

Recreational drug use (the harmless ones) is fine when its recreational, but the moment you say "The shit Im going through tho!" to defend your drug use is the moment I think, so, k, maybe put it down and try other ways to calm yourself.
>>
>>16531750
Because they're republicans and don't get money for you buying weed.
>>
>>16531867
Holy fuck how much beer do you drink in a week?
>>
>>16531906
No I don't drink beer...
Wait, why, is that too much?
>>
Absolutely nothing will go wrong if you keep it to once a week

>>16531758
This

>>16531806
How someone can type up a post like this and insist that stoners are obsessive is beyond me

>>16531844
an 8th a week is a lot of weed to be smoking

>>16531858
lol
>>
>>16532274
Yeah, I smoke the equivalent to 6 bucks a week.
>>
>>16531917
35/40 bucks a week is like 3-4 beers a day and that's the non-cheap stuff
>>
breathing in smoke is bad but you need a lot of hits to do damage (no expert)
>>
>>16531750
There is nothing wrong with smoking weed.

It's adopting the "persona" of someone who subscribes to weed culture that is the problem.
>>
>>16531750
maybe it has already made you so stupid that you think it's harmless
>>
>>16532300
I get 7g a month

so average 1.755g a week

now, how much is 6 bucks worth?
>>
>>16532752
Not sure. I've never measured what I get with weights. I memorized an average measurement with my hand and eyes from all the different times I bought so I don't get ripped. Once I get some consistency, that's what I memorize. I also vaporize it, which wastes less than joints and is healthier than combustion.
>>
>>16531754
this, can confirm weed sucks if you do it often alot

keep it at a joint a month and you should be safe, but its better to not smoke any at all
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.