[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been invited to a surprise birthday party/bar crawl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
I've been invited to a surprise birthday party/bar crawl tonight for a girl I slept with once but am not actually close with. We don't talk. The party would be almost entirely people I don't know (mostly basic frat girls, most of which have boyfriends). I think I was invited because it was assumed I'm closer with this girl than I actually am. There's a small chance I might get laid, but I doubt it.

The party is a 2 hour drive away. Chances are I'd end up sleeping on the floor of my roommate's dorm, drunk at 3am. However I might meet new people and network a bit.

Do the pros outweigh the cons? Do I go?
>>
The girl would have told people if she didn't want you around, so go.
>>
>>16531629
It's a surprise birthday party. She has no idea it's happening, or that I would be there.
>>
>>16531631
No, before. She would have said negative things before.
>>
>>16531638
Ok. That's +1. A friend just told me it's not worth the gas, so that's -1.

Hoping to get more input before I decide to commit to this shit.
>>
>2 hour drive away
And that's where I nope'd. Everything else was a coin flip. But 2 hours? Haha not a fucking chance.
>>
>>16531711
Aye, that's the clincher for me as well. I mean fuck, I said I would go. & I could have a blast.

But dat drive distance senpai.
>>
>>16531622
If it's a surprise, how do you know?

Anyways, you could have a nice time or awkward time. Your motivation to go should not be about sex, 9 out 10 times you'll be disappointed.
>>
>>16531725
My motivation isn't sex. It's to network and meet people, as I've said.
>>
>>16531622
I wouldn't go.
It'll be kinda awkward and time consuming. The trip is a hassle and the chances that'll you'll have a blast seen very slim considering that youll have to drive for 2hours and return in 2hours.
4 fucxibg hours for a party.

But its up to you.
If you want som puss puss then ya, go.
>>
>>16531725
Oh and because I was invited to the facebook group event by one of the planners.
>>
>>16531728
That will depend on how well you will communicate with those people. 2 hour drive can be pleasant, i love driving myself.
>>
>>16531728
If a 2 hour drive is worth socializing to you, do it. Seeing an old hookup harlot hooking up with other guys is another thing to consider.
>>
>>16531729
>>16531711

Yeah fuck it. I'll tell them my car is having issues and I don't feel comfortable driving or something.

That's so much weight and anxiety off my shoulders. Today is nice, might go for a run and hit the gym.

Thank you guys so much.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.