[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Towards the end of last week, I noticed that there were some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: help.png (9 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
help.png
9 KB, 260x194
Towards the end of last week, I noticed that there were some red spots on my penis. Some are somewhat close to another but theres no real discernible pattern of clustering. They just appear as mild red spots while dry, though once in the tub/shower their centers have a white core that shows itself. I have popped a few earlier, and the core was kind of solid. The area bled just like if you had popped a zit and scabbed, after the scab was gone the redness was still there. I'm not sure if this is an STI or just a skin condition in an unfortunate spot. Any thoughts on what it could be?
>>
>>16531621
If only there were medical professionals who could give you a definitive answer on questions you had about your health... Man that would be nice wouldn't it? Maybe one day...
>>
>>16531621
go get it checked...

do you touch yourself particularly roughly? do you use weird stuff on your penis? have you had sex recently?

i have a dry patch on my scrotum, about the site of a nickel. it's been like that since college. i've had my urethra swapped with a qtip and blood work done after receiving oral sex from a native american chick i met at walmart, but the tests revealed i have no STDs,

still have that dry patch though...

white/red pus filled pimples might be more serious tho
>>
>>16531621
cancer , im not a doktor but ive seen cancer dick plenty . post a pic for a better answer
>>
Enough.

Seriously, enough of these fucking threads.

Most people here have no medical experience. The few who are actual med students or doctors are generally smart enough not to give diagnoses over the internet. Beyond a few tentative guesses at what it could be, their advice almost always boils down to: go see a doctor.

That goes for every fucking one of you shits. If you ever post a question on here that amounts to "what could this ailment be, should I see a doctor?" the response you'll get is "we don't know, and yes." Stop being an idiot and go take care of yourself.
>>
>>16531662
Not particularly rough. No weird stuff. And yes.
There's no pain or sores or anything resembling what Google shows for what STI's look like so that's why I'm asking.
>>16531655
>>16531708
Pretty sure that this board is open to any personal questions that need advice.If I don't actually have an STI, I don't have insurance or money to cover testing costs and a trip to the doctor, so I'd rather not pay for something that ultimately wasn't necessary. If you don't like people asking for advice, you're on the wrong board.
>>
>>16531726
We can't diagnose with certainty any health issues you're having over the fucking Internet.
>>
Pic pls. Did the lesions sting once u popped them in the shower?
Any discharge from them? Clear? White etc.
>>
>>16531708
Why do gay people make white snails appear in my shits, like the cover of the nine inch nails downward spiral CD? What is that?

And why do they turn black, and then into little leaves if I go off by myself and eat really healthy for about a week?
>>
>>16531764
I don think I can post a pic since its on my genitals and that would make it NSFW right?
Also there isn't discharge, just the hard white matter if they got wet and then popped.
They just resemble red circles.
>>
Book an appointment with a free STI clinic. At least you can find out you don't have an STI.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.