[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just found it I have the clap, I know who gave it to me.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 395x281) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 395x281
So I just found it I have the clap, I know who gave it to me. I want to shame the shit out of her any ideas?
>>
Tell everyone and post mudes. Pretend to be cool but then take pics and put it on her fb
>>
>>16531408
Tell everyone she knows
>>
I wish I could but i dont have her on fb nor do i know any of her friends
>>
>>16531446
Make a fake normiebook account, add her on it, then find her friends through that.
>>
File: 1448169646471.jpg (23 KB, 480x686) Image search: [Google]
1448169646471.jpg
23 KB, 480x686
Best to do it anonymously, because it takes two to tango and it will reflect equally on you.
>>
>>16531408
Start clapping every time she walks in the room
>>
>>16531408
or you could tell her because she may not know ( like you didn't know at one time) and not be an immature child.
Also, you're an idiot for not using a condom. It's your own fault. She didn't give you the clap, you got it on your own accord by not protecting your willy. Go get some antibiotics and grow up.
>>
>not using a condom
You deserve the clap, just as much your fault as her fault and any shaming will reflect poorly on you.
Go to a doctor and talk shit about her to your friends like a normal person
>>
>>16531594
This x100000000000. Grow the fuck up, kid.
>>
>ITT: hurdurr I had unprotected sex, caught an STD, but the woman I willingly stuck my dick in caused my problems.
Chlamydia is curable. Be glad it isn't herpes, HIV, or hep.
One last thing: This website is for 18+; gonna need some ID, kid
>>
im just pissed because she seemed like not a slut,and goes to school (med). although my intuition was correct as she did seem very indecisive and not very forth coming with past conversation, I ended it before more damage was done. Hence the shaming
>>
>>16531617
Kek, you're still wrong. STD =/= Slut. Once again, grow up, kid.
>>
>>16531617
Grow the fuck up. Now you have the STD too, so you're equally morally depraved by your logic
>>
>>16531567
Kind of this OP. Running around shouting "Hey everyone, Anonette gave me galloping cock fungus and now my underpants smell like a dead hamster that's been left on a warm windowcill for a month!" isn't a very good plan. Especially when she says "Ew, no way I'd sleep with Anon, he's gross" and you end up with your friends and family knowing you've got mushrooms growing out of your dickhole and thinking you're a liar to boot.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.