[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
good morning /adv/! I'm an attention whore and aspiring
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1
File: Picture 1745.jpg (203 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
Picture 1745.jpg
203 KB, 1280x960
good morning /adv/! I'm an attention whore and aspiring lolcow. what do you think of my drunken rant?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29y2RnB60Dw
>>
no one has any tips?
I'm thinking I should script my next one, random rambles made up on the fly when drunk can't really be used to deliver a coherent message. but it has at least got me a bit of attention
>>
bamp
>>
>tfw my threads rarely succeed
>>
I only skimmed through your shitty video and ignoring the "18, but intelligent and know a lot", you are boring and incoherent.

Stop wasting your time being a sad loser and go play games.
>>
>>16531253
>no one has any tips?
I have a tip for you - go and schill your shitty channel somewhere else.
>>
>>16531383
don't really have anywhere else I can effectively shill it where I'm not doing so already
>>16531371
I'm not 18, I'm 21
and games are a temporary distraction at best
>>
>>16531253

Why do you think anyone would want to watch/listen to this shit? Like, what's your target audience here? What are you trying to do?

Your problem is that like 99% of YouTube, you don't care to develop a product, you don't care to GIVE anything to your audience in return for their time. You just want attention. It's all about you. And frankly, I've got my own shit to worry about.
>>
>>16531410
to laugh at me
to feel better about themselves
you're right, it is fairly shit, but I think this format and style of video can work if I execute it a bit better
>>
YOU GOTTA SPEAK UP AND BE PASSIONATE MY MAN
IF YOU'RE GONNA RANT
YOU GOTTA GO ALL THE WAY
SCREAM AT THE CAMERA AND DO SOME LINES OFF A HOOKER (SAY IT'S FROM PIXIE STICKS)
>>
Piss the actual fuck off.
>>
>>16531294
Choose a side and don't be wishy washy. You have the enthusiasm of a kid going to the dentist. Right is right.
>>
>>16531253
go back to /soc/ you fucking twat
and cut your greasy ass hair, quit drinking and making shit threads about it, and stop being such a faggot
>>
>>16531695
no u
>>16531685
maybe I will on my next one, but my shouting voice is awful, plus I have neighbors
I'll make it when my r9k ban expires tomorrow
>>
>>16531714
yeah, I think that's largely a result of my drunkenness, autism, and the unscripted nature of my video. but in a sense, the whole "pick a side" mentality is what I'm railing against. it's leading to greater extremism, aggression and confrontation on all sides, even when they actually agree
>>
>>16532334
Why'd they ban you?
>>
>>16532373
attention whoring, why else?
it's a bs rule, but some people on there get so triggered by tripfriends or face posting that they throw a report slinging shitfit. but despite all the hate I get there, I fit in better on r9k than any other board or website I visit
>>
more bumps
>>
>>16531409
>games are a temporary distraction at best
so is life mate
>>
what's your goal with this vlog?
You won't get many views because it's not entertaining enough.

there's no structure to your vlog, as well as no marketable topic you're speaking too. Not even /r9k/ would care for your vid cuz its not funny, not bitter enough
>>
>>16532819
really was just drunk, wanting some attention, and bored.
like I said though, next time I'm gonna write it out first, maybe rehearse it a bit. I think the spontaneity of it is the main problem
>>
>>16532828
>I think the spontaneity of it is the main problem
Combined with the fact that I have no reason to watch beyond the first 5 seconds.
>>
thread revive
>>
more thread revive
>>
Boring monotone rant that no one cares about.
Even if you can get past the insanely boring presentation you are talking about very vague general concepts. You can't name a single specific thing. Stop making videos. Just watch someone like Milo, Sargon of Akkad, Vee, Stefan Molyneux, TL:DR etc on youtube. They speak about VERY specific things.
You sound like someone with low IQ who reads too much /pol/. You may parrot the terms that people use, but you don't understand what any of it means. It's probably because you smoke too much weed or something.
>>
Also you can't bump your own thread, what the fuck?
You don't even know basic things about 4chan while posting here, you expect people to care about your opinions on politics?
>>
damn, was hoping people would have something constructive to say. this is 4chan though, so I guess I should have known better
>>
>>16533114
and yes you can actually, you just need to wait at least 15 minutes between each bump
>>
>>16531253
u mad gay
>>
Don't get so intoxicated before you do it.
>>
>starts video saying he's going to speak his mind about the right and left
>first talk about how grim everything is
Being negative or having a grim look in life doesn't actually make you wiser or even make you realize what the actual problem is. You need to have a unbiased view or all your solutions are going to be "GO AGAINST THE SYSTEM AND EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW IS WRONG" over and over again.
That doesn't solve anything, it just makes you sound whiny.
If you want to have a proper rant present a problem, discussion views of both sides, say your opinion and what will be the proper solution. It's better than complaining and how unfair the left and right is.

And your "problem" is just believing 100% in your beliefs. It doesn't matter if you are KKK or a Nazi or ISIS member or a Men's right member, if you don't wonder and fill iffy about your belief and go 100% what you truly believe it doesn't matter what the left or the right say about you because you know in your core what is right.
Anyhow not everyone is going to believe in what's right but all you can do you as a individual is read, learn and form a belief system and believe it in.
>>
>>16533344
yeah I agree with you there, that wasn't a good idea
>>16533358
that kind of rigidity is exactly what I dislike though. only extremist idiots have absolutely no doubt about their beliefs, especially on political matters. it's good to challenge and question one's own views, as no one is infallible and new information/situations come up all the time. admittedly, there are some things (such as freedom of speech) which would be incredibly difficult to change my opinion on, but even these core tenets of my political and moral belief system are shaken from time to time, and even revised on rare occasions. also, it's hard not to be negative when all one sees is negative things happening, and I don't have the knowledge or experience needed to come up with a coherent, effective solution
>>
>>16533454
Weren't you on r9k at like 5 am last night don't you sleep?
>>
>>16533454

Ok, here it is: you can't aspire to be a lolcow. One of the defining things about a real lolcow is that they don't realize they are just attention whores. You actually have some self awareness, so unfortunately, that makes you a boring idiot. I would suggest you aspire to something greater, like maybe an actual comedian, if you want people to laugh at you.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.