[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't get a fucking job and when I do get one, I can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
I can't get a fucking job and when I do get one, I can't keep it.

What the blazing fuck do I do
>>
idk but you look like a middle eastern aaron rodgers
>>
how about a bit more info first, what jobs have you had and why couldn't you keep them?
>>
Ok let's see, I have no education. I've worked retail, warehouse and manual labor jobs.

I also have a felony on my record.

Oh and I have no home very few people to rely on
>>
Stop yelling Allahu Ackbar at random during work?
>>
>>16530433
ok but the second part of my question was more important

why couldn't you keep those jobs?
>>
Get your shit together and make yourself more marketable. You can do that by going to school. If you're poor enough a Community College will be free.
>>
>>16530436
I'm Hebrew so it's more like "Yahweh ah Allah, jusoha hosana kumbahyah"

I couldn't keeper the jobs because I'm terrible at being diligent. I always show up late or no show because I'm too retarded to be responsible
>>
>>16530458
ahahaha nigga u a jew and trying to work manual jobs? hahaha nigga is u the only stupid jew in the world? do u not no wut ur own fuken people good at? y u think we call u merchants u dumb nigga hahahahahhaah

i'm sorry i'm sorry i didn't mean to ruin ur show bro. u can do wutever u set ur mind to Chaim, u can do it, be a construction worker, show your parents they were wrong!
>>
>>16530458
>I couldn't keeper the jobs because I'm terrible at being diligent. I always show up late or no show because I'm too retarded to be responsible

you know what i am going to say right
>>
>>16530468
he can't stop being a jew, go back to /pol/ rasist ass nigga
>>
>>16530465
GO BE A MERCHANT OR A BANKER
NO WONDER YOU SUCK, STOP TRYING TO WORK GOY JOBS
>>
>>16530465
Ummm.. What do you suggest I do?

What are you gonna say anon?
>>
>>16530481
nigga u sad to watch u really is baka
>>
A merchant? Wtf what do you want me to do sell pistachios and fish? This ain't 500ad.

Banker? I'm ducking terrible at math.
>>
>>16530494
dis like watching a woman wanting to be a doctor
>>
File: 1448779946656.png (270 KB, 373x503) Image search: [Google]
1448779946656.png
270 KB, 373x503
>>16530417

JEW, JEW, JEW, JEW, JEW, JEW, JEW, JEW, JEW, JEW, JEW, JEW, JEW, JEW, JEW, JEW, JEW, JEW, JEW, JEW, JEW, JEW, JEW, JEW, JEW
>>
>>16530494
have faith senpai, stop doing manual labor jobs and work with your brains, wut ur genes good at senpai, find something to sell. sell weed if u gots to feel gangsta senpai but stop this good goy siliness
>>
>>16530511
Scilence foolish gentile goyium.

>>16530519
Fuck it, I'm too lazy for school. I'm just gonna become a novelist.
>>
>>16530532
wut u gonna write about senpai
>>
>>16530534

I'll Tell you what anon-Chan.

You give me three names and a genre and I'll make sure I write 300 pages tonight just off the info you have given me
>>
>>16530548
Aleksandr
Vladimir
Yulia

historical fiction
>>
>>16530559
I'll give you a plot and some character design.

The year is unknown, location is Europe between the middle east and Russia. Our main characters are two brothers and a sister. The two brother are seasoned veterans in a medieval army. They both high ranked and are of royal lineage. Their sister, the eldest of the three is above them when it comes to obtaining the family's kingdom and power. The two brothers completely supportive their sister queen and her work. Her father was defeated on battle and was beheaded as punishment for trying to expand his already vast kingdom. With their honor soiled with the death of their father yulia summons her two brothers for an extremely important mission.
>>
>>16530601
bretty gud

>female main role
>male support
>female in charge to be queen
>the patriarch of the family is killed for being greedy
>the brothers are war veterans
>good with their physical abilities
>not much thinkers
>woman is the brains and gives them the important plan

haha u sure u jewish senpai cuz i rly can't tell hahahahahhaha
>>
>>16530610
Thanks. I'll post the story when I'm done.

Help me with a title and I'll put you on my thank you list when I publish it.
>>
>>16530645
The Eastern Tales
Book 1 Duty and Iron
>>
>>16530697
Hmm the title doesn't really pop. I want a title that will turn heads.

How about Rules Of War: Crimson tide.

The book will center around politics of war and the choices rulers must make to defined their nation and people. It will be about war, religion, Faith, and discrimination and intrigue
>>
>>16530720
yeah sounds a lot better, I will look for it
>>
>>16530417
kishore?
>>
KIKE
I
K
E
TAKE A SHOWER IN MY SHOWER ROOM BEFORE YOUR INTERVIEW
>>
File: gas-the-kikes-race-war-now-1.png (33 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
gas-the-kikes-race-war-now-1.png
33 KB, 600x700
>>16530458
>>
>I can't keep it.

If this is due to say, serious home and family issues, maybe a substance abuse problem, lay offs, or other misfortunes, I sympathize. But if you simply quit or lack the discipline to show up, I don't.
>>
Why do so much people here hate Jews?
>>
Stop blazing it's easir to keep your job that way
>>
File: 1418785353455.jpg (286 KB, 600x469) Image search: [Google]
1418785353455.jpg
286 KB, 600x469
>>16531496
my bad i thought this was /pol/ or /rk9/ or /b/ or some other shite
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.