[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've had diarrhea for a week and just got done throwing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: schoolgirl-vomit-vomit-1809.jpg (21 KB, 600x467) Image search: [Google]
schoolgirl-vomit-vomit-1809.jpg
21 KB, 600x467
I've had diarrhea for a week and just got done throwing up. My fridge is on the fritz and I think I got the food poisoning, but I'm not sure which one. I don't feel feverish, but I still feel queasy. I think I saw peptobismol into the toilet. What do you guys think it wrong with me? I really don't want to call the national suicide prevention lifeline. Please help!
>>
>>16530008
Huh? Peptobismol? Suicide? Are you saying you're dealing with the diarrhea and vomiting due to a suicide attempt? But you're talking about food poisoning? Did you mean the poison control hotline? How long have you been vomiting?
Vomiting the peptobismol up doesn't mean much since if you were drinking peptobismol and vomiting of course it'll come with the contents of your stomach. Or do you mean it's pink like peptobismol and you haven't had any? Are you vomiting blood? Is it coming up black?
>>
>>16530027
I didn't see any fresh blood. I just want to know if I have the flu or food poisoning, and if so which one? I am eating some gummy bears because they are fortified with vitamin C. Hopefully this helps.
>>
>>16530034
Make sure they're sugar free gummy bears, the regular ones will fuck with your stomach more.
>>
File: IMG_0016.jpg (97 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0016.jpg
97 KB, 1200x900
>>16530110
Too late. I'm not sure what those bits are, but they don't look gummy.
>>
>>16530034
are you running a fever?
>>
medical professional here

if you are pushing out so much liquid diarrhea into the toilet that it literally feels like you're being drained of all the liquid in your body then its most likely food poisoning. If you're vomiting a lot and running a fever then its more likely a flu.

Either way I would recommend calling a friend to take you to the nearest hospital just to get checked out.
>>
You don't have food poisoning, OP. It doesn't last this long. This may be a bit long even for the flu.

Do you know if norovirus is going around the area where tou live, by any chance.
>>
lol sounds like grastro.
>>
>>16530034
>eating candy
I think I found the problem, I diagnosis you with stupid.
Sip Pedialyte.
>>
File: IMG_0022.jpg (70 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0022.jpg
70 KB, 900x1200
violent projectile vomiting has come
>>
>>16530642
i told you bro, go to a hospital
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.