[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much should i stress myself out about getting laid? Honestly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2
File: 1448586250175.png (81 KB, 1144x1204) Image search: [Google]
1448586250175.png
81 KB, 1144x1204
How much should i stress myself out about getting laid? Honestly i can have a great day, but when i realize i have to get to that i get really upset.
>>
>>16529216
Not at all.

>i have to get to that
Wut?
>>
>>16529216
NOT AT ALL. Not ever having to worry about STDs or pregnancy scares is much better than worrying about getting laid.

I'm a 27 year old virgin, yet healthier and happier than 98% of 4chan
>>
>>16529216
Not at all. Don't stress about it, just pursue it at your leisure.

Your life is yours to be enjoyed, don't feel 'pressured' by others to rush into something, just go for it whenever you want to.

Shit ain't worth stressing over
>>
>>16529224
theres literally a movie about a 40 year virgin guy being ostrasized by everyone he knows
and you know if you even lose it at that age people will shit on you for it.
I wish sometimes i was either 8 or 68.
like, i don't want to be like >>16529227
>>
>>16529216
>i have to get to that
TOP KEK. It's a want, not a need.
>>
>>16529230
>theres literally a movie about

So? There's literally stupid movies and shows about everything. A lot of media panders to the lowest common denominator.

And nobody knows about your sexual history or feelings unless you outright tell them.
>>
>>16529229
i want to believe that ,but that is the biggiest crock of shit
If i told someone im comfortable with being a virgin, they'll just think i gave up on it.
Also, im a dude so being a virgin is a no go.
>>16529234
to be a socially normal person,, it is a need. Like moving out of your parents.
>>16529236
They'll ask and realize i won't know anything about sex. Like calling boobs like sandbags.
>>
>>16529230
>i don't want to be like >>16529227 (You)
Enjoy your lifelong enslavement to the lure of the feminine and requiring pussy to validate your happiness and self esteem.
>>
>>16529240
i just think i need to have sex with atleast 5 women and im good for life.
What are the requirements for how many people you have to have sex with by what age?
How many x partners by age y
>>
>>16529239
No one of any worth will care about that kinda stuff, Im still a virgin and just lied to my friends when they asked, These days I dont know anyone that would ask those kinda questions.
>>
>>16529239
Nobody is going to ask you that! People who do are nosy and rude. If they do push you and give you shit for it, get better friends.

>>16529247
This is a messed up way of thinking. You will never find happiness living like this.
>>
>>16529239
You care to much what you think other people think of you. No one care if you're a virgin who lives with your parents, its actually becoming the new norm for men to go full MGTOW, stop pursuing women, work less, enjoy more free time and live with parents or roommates to save money.

>>16529247
No requirements. Whether 0 or 300 it doesn't matter (says the virgin). But regardless, its psychologically unhealthy for you to tie sexual conquest to you self esteem, and it will scare women away if you are focused on sex with them. It might happens organically because you are just doing things and being social, but seeking out sex rarely ends well for you, unless you're going to a hooker.
>>
>>16529257
i just don't to be caught a phoney.
Honestly its gotten to the point to where i feel like its so hopeless i should kill myself and die a young person with potential then be the failure i will become.
>>16529261
its a rough way to look at it, like, what if i meet someone nice at 30 but im still a virgin? i should have slept with at least 3 girls so i know what im doing.
>>
>>16529265
>i should have slept with at least 3 girls so i know what im doing.

No
>>
>>16529268
then how many?
>>16529263
>its actually becoming the new norm for men to go full MGTOW
thats a bit comforting.
>>
>>16529271
There's no number of girls you have to sleep with
>>
Hi anon, I was similar to you until recently. Had sex with 1 girl for the first 6 years of my sexual history, then somehow hooked up with 4 last school year, and now 6 so far this school year. It's really accelerating...

But trust me when I say this shit is overrated. After the first time you get laid, everyone instantly stops scaring. Your friends don't want to hear about the gross sex you had last night, and no one outside of your friend group will ever ask you about this kind of thing.

Not to mention it is not fulfilling in the least. I'm realizing that there really is merit to building something with someone and not just throwing boners down a well.

Anyway, my point is that when it happens, it happens, and afterwards it won't seem scary or weird, it'll just become another aspect of life. Try to forge real relationships (romantic or not) with people while you're young, because it doesn't happen so much when you're older (but you'll always be able to find some slut to bang if that's what you want).
>>
>>16529273
that seems wrong.
>>
>>16529275
It's not
>>
>>16529277
how?
>>16529274
i dunno, i still feel like i should just dump my virginity away. seems whats the new in thing now.
>>
>>16529265
> i should have slept with at least 3 girls so i know what im doing.

You can become a sexual master by sleeping with one girl who you can communicate with openly. In fact, I would say going really deep (heh) with one girl will be more beneficial to you, experience wise, than one-night-stands in uncomfortable situations.
>>
>>16529283
well i can't get women. i just want to mostly get rid of my virginity because 1. previous reason and 2. achieve adult goals.
>>
File: 1431095677695.gif (997 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
1431095677695.gif
997 KB, 500x700
>>16529239
>i want to believe that ,but that is the biggiest crock of shit
>If i told someone im comfortable with being a virgin, they'll just think i gave up on it.
>Also, im a dude so being a virgin is a no go.

Why does it matter if they think you gave up on it? You can't control their opinion in any case, and basing your happiness on their opinion of you is going to end in disappointment every time . The point is to not worry about what they think and not feel pressured. If you want to get laid, pursue some girls. But don't feel like you have to rush and struggle and get laid ASAP bc *oh noes muh high reputation w the boys is gonna sink*

Getting laid doesnt make you happier for much longer than the afterglow of cumming. Then you're gonna look at your life and realize it's exactly the same as it was 2 minutes ago when you were still a virgin. All the fucking stress you put on yourself to lose your vcard is gonna seem so stupid afterwards.

So listen to a guy that's been there. Or not, but hopefully you're different than the other 95% of threads that ask for advice and then rationalize why they shouldn't listen to anyone.
>>
>>16529288

>well i can't get women.

Ok, so you know what step 1 is.
>>
>>16529282
Exactly what >>16529283 said. Sleeping with three random girls once gives you little to no experience and will not help you with the 4th girl.

Sleeping with one person within a healthy relationship will make you 100% experienced with each other.

Many girls, especially virgin girls, won't date guys who aren't virgins even.
>>
>>16529300
learn how to get women? thats kind of the problem. i worry about getting them and not really wanting to, i just want to move past this dumb thing and get rid of my v card.
>>
Lotta idiots in the thread, claiming they're OK with being a 30 year old virgin.

It's denial. There's nothing wrong with being a virgin in itself, it's the fact that you've failed a lotta social hurdles to remain a virgin.

>>16529261
>People who do are nosy and rude.

People are going to be people, no one is going to ask you directly, it'll just be a regular conversation that casually veers into sex. No one will do it on purpose, it's a fact of life so it will pop up in conversation from time to time and they'll notice you being quiet.

>>16529263
>its actually becoming the new norm for men to go full MGTOW

What planet are you living on?
>>
>>16529367
so whats the best way to lose my v card? how do i drop it asap?
>>
>>16529372
300 bucks and a Craigslist hooker
>>
>>16529372
Didn't say I had any advice. Sorry, same boat.

It's not really about getting laid, more about working on your social skills and organically getting laid in the process.
>>
>>16529404
I have friends , and I can hold a conversation with a stranger of either gender, I dunno what's wrong
>>
>>16529318
There's your problem. You really have to want it. And once you get it, you will crave it.
>>
>>16529430
I just want to be happy, but I'll always feel like a loser with this monkey on my shoulders. Sometimes it feels like I should opt out of life.
>>
>>16529423
>I can talk
You're leaving out something OR you are boring.

Most anons don't have great self-awareness.
>>
>>16529438
Either way, it seems like I have to put on a show to just achieve some basic thing in life. I just want to be happy and get rid of this problem.
>>
>>16529441
I mean, you could lower your standards, if you do have social skills like you claim to.

I would but I'm in this odd situation of all the girls looking like they're from a boohoo advert or in relationships.
>>
>>16529434
You only care because your less than ideal peers do, stop giving a shit about other people and work on yourself.

You sound like you have a lot you can improve on, if you have any potential and manage to grow up you will look back at yourself now and know how small minded and petty your concerns were. Also to be clear dont think that you will never get laid, you cant know one way or the other, Just know that it doesn't matter if you do or dont.
>>
>>16529496
> Just know that it doesn't matter if you do or dont.

It does and doesn't matter at the same time. You don't want to die a virgin but that does not mean go get a hooker.
>>
>>16529529
No it doesn't really matter. doesn't matter if you die a virgin or whatever.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.