[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 13
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short and sweet for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

Avoid asking these common questions:

>Is it normal for me to go to a club/bar by myself?
Yes. Stop overthinking this.

>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
Some do, some don't.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Think positive, and get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
Most likely

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Did I fuck it up with this guy/girl?
Maybe, maybe not. We're not in their head, we don't know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Would you date a virgin?
As long as they aren't insecure about it. Complexes are a total turn-off.

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>That one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships
No one wants to cuddle you. Stop asking

>Brandon or Female Brandon
Piss off.

>Frog
Also piss off.
>>
File: 1446517297155.jpg (977 KB, 730x1310) Image search: [Google]
1446517297155.jpg
977 KB, 730x1310
>Frog
>Also piss off.

I can't tell if you're complaining about Pepe or something else.
>>
>>16529199
I don't know, I just copied and pasted a past thread. I took it out once while making a thread and someone complained.
>>
Why does my girlfriend not show much affection in public but acts normal when we're alone?
>>
>>16529329

1. Shes ashamed of you.
2. She doesnt think its appropiate
3. Its your insecure kek head making shit tier thoughts
>>
Guys, if you're a virgin and you prematurely ejaculate during your first time having sex, what would you want the girl to say/do?

My bf is a virgin and I don't want him to feel humiliated if he ends up splooging too quickly. I'd probably just kiss him, work my way down and lick the cum off his dick, kiss the head, smile and say thanks. But I feel like this would be autismo and make the situation awkward.

I wouldn't be disappointed, and I want to make that clear to him. What do?
>>
Is it really that strange of a request for a guy to ask a girl for a picture if you both literally just started messaging online? Not for a nude or anything, but just a normal picture so you can see who you're talking to?
>>
>perfect 10/10 girl in my class
>haven't talked to her but
>friends have told me about her and i checked her social media
>she has a boyfriend for a few months now
>he is more buff than me and 2 years older than me
>he is more social and goes to parties
>I get the top marks in the class
>I don't socialize with anyone and prefer intellectual activities
>meanwhile her bf is pretty stupid when it comes to school
>he's getting nearly failing marks
>he also holds political views that are against hers
>she doesn't share that she has a boyfriend with anyone but her friends
>no pictures of him on social media at all
>this girl has been asked out so many times
>picks this guy

I feel like she chose him simply because of his looks. What do I do /adv/? Is there a chance she will break up with him?
>>
>>16529363
Talk about it in advance - it is normal and expected that he will orgasm quickly his first time. Don't thank him as he isn't finished., push his head down so he can finish you off too.
>>
Had 2 dates, didnt really do any physicality, I feel too awkward. I think she had a lot of fun in the last one, and even told me to meet next week as well

She might still be interested in me "romantically", or am I already just the cool friend to hang out?
>>
theres no fucking way a girl wouldnt feel a guy cumming in her right?

i fucked a girl today and the condom broke at some point in the last 5 minutes (we were "fucking" for about an hour) and i apparently came in her and neither of us even noticed, but the condom was literally wrapped around the base of my dick
>>
>>16529370
Move on
>>
>>16529393
Lots of girls can't feel it

She better have gotten emergency contraception
>>
>>16529393

She should have.

but how did YOU not notice either? Shit, i definitely feel a difference with a condom on and off. I can barely stay hard with a condom on.
>>
>>16529363
That would be sexy as fuck.
>>
>>16529363

do that
>>
How important are exclamation points while flirting through text? when I just talk normally to friends and stuff i dont usually use them, but I feel like i should to sound less serious and more playful, but when i look at it after typing it it looks kind of dumb to me and i dont want to come off as a kek y'know
>>
>>16529468

use them for sure. I don't use them or emojis when i talk to my friends, but i do when i talk to girls.
>>
>>16529401
i think i did notice but i didnt check it. i just thought i suddenly got more turned on or something, because i was having an easy time and felt like i could go for awhile and then near the end it got a lot better. should have checked i guess.

>>16529398
she was on birth control. i know it's bad to rely on that i'm not going to make her buy plan b or something if she doesnt need it
>>
>>16529541
also for anyone wondering, the condom that broke had been sitting in my car for ~3 weeks in the glove box. it's about 30 degrees here in michigan so i didnt expect it to happen since it wasnt like boiling hot or anything.
>>
>>16529184
Guys:
If a guy reiterates something you said, what does it mean? He's highly educated so when corresponding with him I try my best to bring the vocabulary. But in my last message to his assistant I was pressed for time and hurriedly wrote "sorta thing"

He responded and in his letter he added "sorta thing" to a sentence, which is unusual and extremely out of character. Is he being playful or condescending? Or am I over thinking this..
>>
If an attractive middle class white girl that sits across from you who you never talk to asked you to remove the password on a laptop her brother gave her, which she says he got from a friend, because she wants the windows installation because the previous owner was a "gamer" who tricked it out, AND the laptop had a bios password (which you found later on), what would you assume?

At this point it has been ruled out she wanted the D, or at least wanted it that bad.
>>
>>16529754
From OP:
>>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
>Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.

There's no way for us to know if it was serious or not. You know him better than we do. What do you expect us to say?
>>
>>16529780
Also this >>16529799
>>
So my fuckbuddy just gave me permission to fuck her in the ass with "You're the one in control". Even saying she'll take her mom's lotion since neither of us have anal lube. First time for both. Obviously I should take it slow but for females who've had anal and enjoyed(?) it, how do we make it better for her the first time?
>>
>>16529805
Well for starters, buy actual lube. Lotion will dry up, that's how lotion works.
>>
>>16529803
No im asking if she prolly stole the thing.
>>
>>16529184
>Me average guy super social everyone in class talks to me will chill with me if I really try or ask
>Literally followed by 3 people after class just assuming I'm doing something cool
>Girl from another country not so attractive
>Talks to no one the popular girl in my class says she weird everyone says she is weird friends call her ugly etc..
>Even the guy from our class who is from the same country as her cannot talk to her despite a native language.
>For some reason I'm super attracted to her even though she is so hard to talk to
So how do I bag this girl /adv/? I usually go for the direct roue but I've been making friends with a lot of girls lately and what I notice is girls with less experience get scared of that shit and honestly she seems like she never had a bf before. Sounds weird in college but I've been making a lot of friends like that lately.

My thread sucks.
>>
>>16529826
I figured. Was gonna go to the store tomorrow to find some. Just tossed that bit in to validate that she's into it.
>>
>>16529837
Yo bro don't slip it in all at once go slow use a finger first maybe remember that shit (lol) is tight. Remember how hard it was first time regular sex? Don't be greedy and it will be fine.
>>
>>16529754
Prolly just playing.
>>
>>16529826
>>16529805
Recommendation: Water based lube.

>>16529827
Possibly, possibly not. You are able to tell better than we are.
If you actually get into it, you should be able to find out who the previous owner was and contact him.
Tell her to ask his brother to ask his friend though. If she gives you some bullshit excuse, it's probably stolen or she wants to get to data she is not supposed to have (maybe her boyfriend's, her ex's or whatever).
>>
>>16529805
Might take a few tries before you get it loosened up enough.
I'd recommend using toys for that, preferably vibrating ones as the stimulation makes it less uncomfortable.
If you don't clean before, be prepared for some stains, etc. So even if it's anal, use a condom (also because of bacteria), unless you clean thoroughly before and yourself after.
>>
>>16529864
>condom
Way ahead of you. We're gonna shower together first to get in the mood before sex n then attempt it at the end.
>>
File: XTTIYme.jpg (37 KB, 601x598) Image search: [Google]
XTTIYme.jpg
37 KB, 601x598
Why do people partner up/get into a relationship?

Im thinking about trying to find someone, but that's just to save on cost of living. I don't want random roommates and i dont have any friends that want to move out from there current situation most still live at home or with gf.

is this stupid or bad logic?
>>
>>16529854
>If she gives you some bullshit excuse, it's probably stolen or she wants to get to data she is not supposed to have (maybe her boyfriend's, her ex's or whatever).

After I said it was probably stolen to her she said she threw it out.
>>
>>16529887
With "cleaning" I am not talking about a shower on her end. I am talking "internal cleaning", aka an enema.

>>16529939
Sounds weird. Her brother might have been the one who stole it though, if it really is stolen.
>>
>>16529854
Also I will probably never talk to her again.

Only made this thread because I dislike her and wanted to confirm she is probably a nigger.
>>
>>16529949
Congratulations, you just wasted your and my time.
She might have had a stolen laptop, possibly without knowing it was stolen, but you are definitely an idiot for posting this shit here in the situation you are in.
>>
>>16529946
>Her brother might have been the one who stole it though, if it really is stolen.

Weird family then. She seemed to have money, and the laptop was allegedly a gift, which begs the question why would you give a gift if it didn't work.

I also was going to fix it by giving her a CD with instructions on it on how to get past the password, which she said didn't work because of a BIOS password and booting from CD being turned off.

That is when I suggested it was possibly stolen, she said it couldn't have been because her brother gave it, and that her other brother who knew how to computer would arrive in to fix it in a week, I explained why it was probably stolen (and that I could look-up the serial number to check), she then said she threw it away.
>>
>>16529946
>enema
Huh...?
>>
>>16529954
>Congratulations, you just wasted your and my time.

Like anyone here is getting good advice that addresses their actual problems.
>>
What's something fun I can say to some dude who has been messaging me "hey" every couple of days for a good handful of months?
I talked to him a while back, talked about possibly meeting up, lost interest in him, forgot about that account, came back to see him saying, "hey" over and over again. I was amused wondering how long he'd keep doing it, so I never gave a proper good bye. It's been a while now so I guess I should say something.
>>
>>16529963

You shove something up someone's asshole, then it comes out. Like a lubricant, a suppository for GI Trac patients, or straight up Anal, with a creampie coming out of that chocolate starfish.
>>
>>16529972
Hm... Gross.
>>
>>16529970
HEY KOOLAID!
>>
>>16529975
please stop using ellipsis.
>>
>>16529963
Google it. Although I think it should be pretty clear what the term means from context, in case you really didn't know.
I was talking about cleaning her insides after all and a shower doesn't do that, an enema does though.

>>16529965
If you feel that way, you might want to just fuck off. It actually does help plenty of people, including myself before.

>>16529972
Not what an actual enema is. It's a proper medical procedure, although most often used for alternative medical treatments.
>>
>>16529975
If that's gross to you, don't think about doing anal.
It either requires an enema, or the stuff you would have otherwise cleaned out will end up on your dick. It's only properly clean if you clean her insides beforehand, otherwise you definitely want to use a condom.
Think about what goes on in there. Do you really expect it to be squeaky clean once you went to use the bathroom? It's not, there is residue and the like.
>>
>>16529976
I don't understand
>>
>>16529997
You've never seen an old Koolaid commercial?
>>
>>16530004
Sorry, I don't watch TV or commercials.
>>
>>16530006
It's just a dumb joke to respond with.
>>
>>16529899
>getting into a relationship just to split the cost of living

Very stupid don't do that. Just keep trying to find a roommate.
>>
>>16529363
It would be good to talk about your first time before; reassuring him that sex is a constant learning, that it is not an awkward thing to commit "mistakes", specially in the first times, and that what is most special about it is the intimacy and the desire to make each other feel better. I didn't have this problem, and I don't really know your bf as well as you do, but that is how I would have wanted.

>>16529370
Underage pls.

>>16529393
Yes, it's possible. If she really is on birth control, you shouldn't worry.

>>16529468
Talk how you feel comfortable. If you think it sounds weird, it will sound weird.

>>16529899
It doesn't seem like a good idea to have a gf without having a romantic attraction, imo.
>>
>>16529776
don't know

I fap when I'm bored. Not really a sexual thing, just a time killer thing.
its easy and it feels nice
>>
Hey Fem Anons

How would you feel about a guy who had a gf when you first met him but still spent a lot of time with you? It's been a long time since I last saw her. But when we first hung out i did not meet my gf yet. I told her she had a nice smile put her arm around her pulled her away from the group (not all at once)and asked if she liked the idea of us to which s he repiled"yea a bit" and agreed to go on a date with me later. But shortly after this i made a poor choice and kissed another girl and got trapped. We still hung out after that but she knew and i could not flirt the same way.
Now I'm single and coming back to her area but it's been months since we have seen eachother and we only text every so often. (I cut contact but she renewed it) but now that I'm talking to her again i can't help but remeber our time together. Is it possible for me to still bag that?
>>
>>16530239
Just try. We can't know how she feels about it. You have to find out how she feels about it.
>>
>>16530275
Was talking to her for hours today and could not help but ask about it. But yea maybe she won't even know till I'm in front of her again.
>>
>>16529363
Go over the possibilities and why, that sometimes guys come too fast or sometimes never when they're too anxious and its not a big deal if something like that happens.

Once he feels comfortable, it shouldnt be much of an issue.
>>
>>16529363
If I were him, I'd talk to you first.

You could have oral sex first, then go to the main course after the premature ejaculation.

Yes premature ejaculation is there for a reason, literally 0% nothing wrong with it.
>>
>>16529370
He's pretty much a neanderthal, bring a rock to a stump fight.
>>
>>16529970
Hey
>>
File: 1411439866096.jpg (140 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1411439866096.jpg
140 KB, 800x800
I mentioned this girl a couple threads back so it may sound familiar...

Have a fun date with a cute girl. Go in for kiss at the end but she explains that she takes things slowly. "That's cool" I tell her

Fast forward to second date; I pull up to cops at her place. She comes outside and says it's a stupid thing with her parents. I shrug and we take off. Night's going alright but she seems in a sour mood. Orders just an appetizer and doesn't touch it or her drink at dinner. I make some jokes and talk to her to help her forget cause it's clear she had a shitty day. It's the end of the night now. She has her arms crossed with a sweatshirt on, I ask her if she's cold and if she wants me to turn on the car's ac, "No". She Mumbles when I asked her if her house was down such and such road, I asked "what?" and she replies in a snappy fashion. Mentions she has a headache so don't think too much about it. I offer to walk her to her door. She says no, "I have dogs and they'll bark" -her, "ok, wouldn't want to wake everyone up" -me. She opens the car door, mentions she had fun and waits a second. I say I did too and just wait for her to leave.

I got the feeling she wanted to give her a hug or a rub on the back or something, but I was feeling a bit pissy myself cause I was trying to help her have a good night and she didn't seem to care. Was I wrong or douchey? I'm planning on seeing if she texts me first over the next couple days. Otherwise I don't feel like she's worth pursuing.

It was probably a two to three and a half hour date and she had maybe a bite of food and a sip of her drink, gave short answers and did very little talking herself. I just felt like she wasn't even trying and it soured my night. Just tell me if you want to reschedule, or that you want to do something else. We can do that, I just need to know. Communication. Really, I won't mind. I'll actually appreciate it. What's /adv/ think?
>>
>>16530611
The date was dinner then a play, if it's relevant.

She also gave off signs that has overprotective parents too. Another massive turn off.
>>
>>16530611
Sounds like a bad egg
>>
>>16530611
>I pull up to cops at her place. She comes outside and says it's a stupid thing with her parents. I shrug and we take off.
wtf. I would be wigged out if cops were a regular occurrence at her house. Of course she was in a sour mood.
>>
File: 1429921951944.jpg (56 KB, 540x541) Image search: [Google]
1429921951944.jpg
56 KB, 540x541
>>16529184
Girls: how often do you use social media? do you have an instagram you're willing to share?
>>
Ladies, could use a bit of input.

>met girl 2 years ago, hung out for a few months and got along well. zero signs of attraction then. hell we barely ever made physical contact
>girl was gone for the past 1.5 years and is now back in my state/city, we've starting hanging out again recently
>took a small vacation with her and towards the end of it we started cuddling during a nap and holding hands on the way home

Been crushing on this girl hard since I first met her and this whole thing feels surreal.. Would it be a shitty move to confess how I really feel about her tomorrow?

I'm not exactly friends with too many women so I'm not sure if this is what people in platonic relationships do these days. Just trying to clear up any possible mixed signals before I go in for the kill.
>>
Seen a girl twice this past week, only known her for a few days. Second time I saw her it ended up with us back at her place cuddling and watching a movie, but I didn't make anymore moves. How do I initiate kissing from cuddling?
>>
>>16530723
Kiss her on the forehead or cheek while cuddling, then move on to the lips. Easy peasy.

>>16530676
Don't confess, just ask her out. Or just kiss her when cuddling

>>16530664
I have Facebook, but I use that more as an instant messenger. I've considered getting an instagram, but I realised I don't give a fuck. If I had one, I wouldn't share it with you

>>16529899
Why not just get a roommate?

>>16529468
Use them when you need to
>>
>>16529468
The symbols you use in text affect tone, so it can be useful.

Been texting back and forth with this girl I like and she said that she likes it when I use tilda (~) and hyphens (--) rather than periods (.) because it leaves things more open ended and upbeat.
>>
I don't think I can get pregnant.

I have never used a condom and have had guys cum in me often and regularly.
I think I have POS (which makes it hard to conceive) but I don't have health insurance so I can't check yet.

The only issue I have is that my s/o of 3 years is talking marriage and kids... I have asked how he felt if I couldn't have kids and his only replies are
>"that would be really hard to deal with, idk. I really want my own kids".

How long should I wait to explain this to him? I want to wait till I know for sure, but what if it's too late by then?
>>
>>16530828
Do you not discuss your health problems with him? If not, why not? Also if you've never used condoms, it's quite possible you caught an STD which fucked up your ability to have kids as well
>>
>>16530831
I've only had sex with 2 people who I was in long term relationships with.
I have been tested before so std's aren't an issue.

We don't really talk about health stuff.
Why? Cause we're both relativly healthy.
I've only started suspecting POS recently cause I've never heard of it before. I want to go to a gyno, but currently don't have expendable funds and no health insurance since I turned 25
>>
>>16530842
Well I don't think it's fair on him if you suspect this and don't mention it to him, especially if you know he wants his own kids. I think you should at least mention that you suspect you might not be able to have kids (or maybe he's shooting blanks?) since you've had unprotected sex with no birth control without ever getting pregnant. If you're seriously thinking about marrying this guy, I don't think you should wait for confirmation one way or another, I think you should involve him in the process of finding out. He might suspect something is up if you're stressed out about getting results back anyway.

And honestly, the sooner you go to a doctor, the better. The longer you leave it, the less likely you'll be to have kids.
>>
>>16529363
Really depends if he's a sub or a dom. Your thing sounds good but you can also make him orally get you off and it would transition REALLY WELL imo. Especially if you go on top. Overall long as you're both comfortable, should be fine, right?
>>
>>16530664
I mostly just like to see what my friends are up to. I use it to share links, pics, interesting stuff with friends.

Other than that, nothing really. I don't have an insta. I don't really do the whole "selfies every five minutes" thing
>>
>>16529370
or maybe they have things in common other than school grades and politics????
you just said you've never talked to her. you know nothing about her. you probably don't know either of them as people beyond the shallow surface shit you discovered through social media. you think you're better for her because you're an "intellectual" when you really know nothing about her or what she wants in a relationship.
>>
>>16529370
Do you actually think she should be dating someone like you because you're smart or something? I don't get people like you, why does it even matter why she chooses to date him anyway? It's none of your business
>>
>>16529754
sometimes when people like each other they adopt each other's mannerisms.

but also i don't know the dude so he could be a pretentious ass who is making fun of you. you know him so it's your call.
>>
File: 3333.jpg (29 KB, 711x560) Image search: [Google]
3333.jpg
29 KB, 711x560
Guys, girls, trannies: I have too high standards and I can't lower them, but that's the small issue, the real problem is, that I wouldn't reach my own standards, which makes desiring a "better" mate incredible entitled and selfish, not to forget, hopeless. The logical thing would be improving my own qualities, which would take years and further fill my overloaded schedule. (Although it's also obviously an excuse not to change shit.)

Is there are hope for me now, a slightly above averagefag to get a girl who's smarter and better looking than me? What personal attributes/qualities could overshadow my lack if intelligence/knowledge, confidence, looks, lack of friends and the likes. My ambition is set on something with questionable monetarely benefits and my humor limited to trying too hard to be funny. With the generally most important traits not being in my favor ... 'tis doesn't look to bright.
>>
>>16530891
>why does it even matter why she chooses to date him anyway? It's none of your business
Because it helps the thought process of why they'd totally be a better bf/gf/whatever.

>>16530828
I'd just explain what you're worried about, that you'll go to the doctor when you can, and give him the official result when you can.

Let's be honest, your thought process boils down to "I should have fucked up by now". It's nothing particularly solid.
>>
>>16530934
>The logical thing would be improving my own qualities
This is all you can do. Giving you hope in any way will just make you into a self-entitled bastard, if you're not already.

>>16530828
See a doctor before you talk to him.

>>16530676
"Confessing" is always a terrible idea. Life is not like your anime. Just ask her to be your girlfriend.

>>16530664
I have facebook, but I use it only for event scheduling. No instagram.

>>16530611
Don't contact her again unless she contacts you first. The red flags are aplenty and you've probably dodged a bullet.
>>
>>16529184
I want to get a feminist/sjw girlfriend because I've got a different mindset and I hate being labeled and acting on a title (man) but every time I behave like the true nice guy that I am you pieces of shit friendzone me. I've literally gotten no gf with my grand master wizard ways unless I gave an asshole impression since the start.

I fucking hate you all. I'm going asexual.
>>
>>16530945
>I deserve a girlfriend
That's not how the world works, champ.
>>
Guys:

I'm dating a guy, have been for about 6 months, he's great, things are great, we've opened up to each other, we've been hinting at "love" for a long time, and we often tell each other we "like you tons and tons and tons..." etc.

I feel the tenderness and love, but I'm wondering what possible reasons could be for him not saying those three words. Is it just intimidating? I hope it comes soon. I just don't want to pressure him into saying it by saying it first.
>>
>>16530944
But sempai, it's just not my style. I am realistic enough to tell that I want more than I could possible hope to justify, so it's not like I am disappointed or even blame better chicks for choosing better boyfriends. Everybody deserves what they get in dating, no problem with that.

Buuut, maybe I am overlooking potential qualities, which I already have and which would make me somehow desireable for the chicks I dig, just too dumb to realize that this traits matter to other people.
>>
>>16530972
>I'm wondering what possible reasons could be for him not saying those three words.
The same reason you didn't say them already.
>>
>>16530980
I'm much more generous with saying I love things and he's aware of that. Do you think he'd still think that I'm the one holding it back?

Just to add, we were watching a movie tonight and there was a big love confession scene and we happened to be looking at each other and we both simultaneously flinched and looked away when they said "I love you." Are we both just nervous?

He also said that with his last gf he said it too soon and regretted it. After about 3 months I think.
>>
>>16530989
Well, there is a chance that you focus too much on the stuff you want to see but if it's going on for half a year ... he's probably into you as much as you're into him.

>Do you think he'd still think that I'm the one holding it back?
Possible. Some just suck at getting hints. On the other hand, maybe yours aren't as clear as you think they are.

>Are we both just nervous?
That seems given. He might not want to pressure you too. A confession is a 50-50 chance after all, so it's not something you'd want do lightly.

>He also said that with his last gf he said it too soon and regretted it
Then it would be really not surprising why it he's being extra careful now and trying not to fuck it up.

There are too many maybies and variables to list and the only way to clear it up, would be making the step yourself. Or at very least create a scenario that would make a great setting for him to say it. Some fancy cliched date type of stuff, depends on what you two like. Going by the stuff you said, you have a good chance for sure.
>>
>>16531002
okay. that all makes sense. Thank you anon. I'm just getting antsy because it feels like a big lump inside me that wants to burst out whenever I'm with him.

With his last gf it wasn't that the confession went poorly. He kind of brought it up but she said it first and then he responded but he said he regretted it immediately because he didn't feel it fully. I don't want a situation like that again. I want him to really mean it.

I'll just wait it out. I know I'm ready, but I want him to be ready, too.
>>
>>16531006
> but she said it first
Hm, what about his other girlfriends, did he ever say it first before? Maybe he is too much of insecurefag to say it first.

>I don't want a situation like that again
Well, three months is a joke, so I get him but six is a pretty decent time ... Though I can see myself waiting longer too. Besides it depends on how much time you really spend together.

>I'll just wait it out. I know I'm ready
Just make sure to make it clear that you are ready. Perhaps making bolder moves here and there.
>>
>>16531015
he hasn't had another serious girlfriend besides her and me. It may have been longer than 3. I can't remember exactly, unfortunately. They only dated 8 months though.

He has been gone a few months out of the 6 we've been going out but we stay in contact and skype a lot.

How would I make it clear I'm ready? Any sort of examples? I'm super super super affectionate with him.

If age helps I'm 19, he's 23, but I barely notice him acting any different than a 19 year old.
>>
Girls, is it a turnoff if I don't watch TV?
>>
>>16531022
Not a girl but generally, not too many people watch TV these days. Do you mean like Netflix and shit? As long you aren't totally opposed to watching some crap with her, it shouldn't matter, anon.

>>16531019
>Any sort of examples?
The usual shit like physical proximity if you haven't fucked yet. (Err, made love), talking about future together, even as a joke. Initiating acitivies/contact (although gotta be careful not to overdo it) Asking his opinions (basically making clear how much you value it) Surprising him with something he likes, be it a small gift or suggesting doing thing X, which he mentioned before.

>I'm super super super affectionate with him.
Care to elaborate? Though from the sound of it, it seems like you're doing fine already and it's probably a question of time.
>>
>>16531034
>Netflix

Can't afford it.
>>
>>16531038
Your financial situation sounds more problematic than not watching TV, f a m.
Also there is piracy if you want to have something for an evening of "Netflix and chill ;)"
>>
>>16531019
Why dont you just tell him first?
I'm in the same situation but i'm the guy btw
>>
>>16531034
we've talked about marriage (not seriously, but off cuff), he may have to move far away for school in like a year and he asked if that was an option for me to come with him, talk baby names as just general conversation, etc. I make sure he knows I value his opinions on things, and I gave him a big huge gift package with cozy things at the beginning of fall because he doesn't like fall very much and he was thrilled.

Super affectionate meaning very huggy, kissy, I nuzzle him, grab his hand, lots of cuddles when we're together, when we're apart I'm telling him how much I like him and how he's special to me and things like that. He reciprocates everything.

Like with all that I really don't get why we haven't said it. It seems pretty darn serious and we're obviously very into each other. That's what made me wonder and post in this thread, really.
>>
>>16531044
I just really want him to mean it when he says it and not regret it like he did before when the girl said it to him first and he was like basically ready but not quite.
>>
>>16531050
>he asked if that was an option for me to come with him
Yo. Yoooo. YOOO. Do you need a bigger hint than this? He's obviously ready.
How did you answer that by the way?

>It seems pretty darn serious and we're obviously very into each other.
Indeed. You both seem doing great, I guess that can also add extra pressure not to fuck it up with a rash move for him, but really, both of you seem perfectly ready, just too scared to make the next logical move.
>>
How do I break the ice with a guy? It's been broken over text, but in real life we're still awkward around each other.
>>
>>16531043
>an evening of "Netflix and chill ;)"
Is this really a thing and not just some meme?
>>
>>16531056
I said I'd be happy to if we were still together at that point, nothing was really tying me here, as long as I could bring my cat and dog I'd be totally up for living in a different country for a few years with him, I'm happy as long as I'm with someone I care for and cares for me in return, etc.

It wasn't really a "will you come with me" but a "just a heads up, this could happen, if it did, is that an option for you?" sort of a thing.

Keep in mind this was a few months ago. Probably at the 3 month mark. He's said a few times that when he falls for a girl he falls hard, etc. Even tonight I was joking about if he wanted to leave he'd better do it before he got "serious feelings" and he said it was too late and I said "no, really serious feelings", and he said it was too late for that.

So yeah it feels pretty obvious on both ends. That's why I asked. I was wondering if you guys had some insight as to what the "hold up" is. I mean I feel the love, so it isn't a big deal, but I just want to get it off my chest.
>>
>>16531053
Maybe try to do something like spendibg several days togheter or a travel so he can be sure he really loves you.
Or try to make him talk about the matter saying something like " this friend of mine said it after 6 months do you think it's too soon?"
Or just talk about it directly
>>
>>16531072
thing is he knows my friends pretty well, and that wouldn't really be feasible with them. I'm sure I could just say "hey why haven't you said I love you yet" and he'd be like "I was just nervous" or whatever his reason was, but I'm kind of a romantic so I don't really want to have a discussion about it. I just want it to happen and be all lovey dovey and stupid.

Also another thing in my favour, I spend a lot of time with his friends with him around and I like them a lot and they seem to like me, too. He's joked that now I'm "in deep" and "we're basically married".

Maybe I'm looking too much into it. He just got back after a month away and I felt like it was hinted at that he felt it but wanted to say it in person but we hung out today and nothing. Maybe he pussied out? Idk.
>>
>>16531069
>he said it was too late and I said "no, really serious feelings", and he said it was too late for that.
Haha. Sounds like he just wants you to say it already, seems like he might be too afraid/insecure himself and going by his dating history, he isn't exactly experienced for 23.

Though this was a great chance to push further and ask "What do you mean with serious feelings".
>>
>>16531075
A reason might be because thinks are going great now and he diesnt want to change them then. Or maybe waiting for a better moment.
Or most likely just scared
>>
>>16531077
yeah. I missed out on that opportunity. There was kind of another I pushed a bit but he deflected it kind of clumsily so I couldn't push too far. He's definitely not very experienced. Innocence appeals to me, and I think it's a big part of why the age gap doesn't feel significant.

>>16531081
Yeah, I think maybe scared + waiting for a good moment could be the case.
I can't see anything changing, but I guess that falls under fear?
>>
>>16529184
Hey guys, how would you react if someone you are attracted to thought you were gay?
>>
>>16531117
Basically the same you would feel if somebody confused you with a teenage boy.
>>
>>16531125
This is actually kind of accurate
>>
Question for both sexes
I met this girl, she was interested in one of my friends. She is a 20 yo virgin so obviously she wanted a boyfriend but my friend just wanted to fuck so it didn't work out. It's been a month since i met her and i think we have a lot of chemistry but i don't know if i should go for it, i don't have experience in relationships so my biggest fear is that she is trying to make him jealous
sorry for my bad english
>>
>>16531157
I can provide more info if needed
>>
>>16529754
Id say its a good thing, people sometimes mimic other people that they like
>>
Would it seem strange to potential girls I'm interested in that I'm 27 and have never been in any relationships before?

I don't know if I should tell them about my lack of history after hanging out a few times just so they know what to expect, or if I should never mention it at all unless it's specifically brought up
>>
If a girl has a pic of her hugging a guy as tablet screensaver, he's probably her boyfriend right?

I was talking to a girl that I thought was into me because she kept touching me, but then saw the tablet screen. Didnt have the guts to ask.
>>
File: REEE NORMIES.jpg (67 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
REEE NORMIES.jpg
67 KB, 500x500
>>16529199
Pepe's a cancer to this board. Every time he or that Wojak guy pop up, they're accompanied by a bitter >tfw-tier post that came straight out of /r9k/

It's not like that line will keep them out of this thread, but hey. It's the thought that counts, and we can at least try.
>>
Here's one for girls: what do you think of porn in general?
>>
Girls, suppose you're close with a guy who's very much into you. You're too busy to act on it, but you don't shoot him down either so he's left in the dark on whether you reciprocate or not.
The two of you have gone out a few times and got good vibes from each other, but due to your extreme business you put it on hold for the moment. However, he sticks around and supports you through this difficult time where he can.

Then there's this other guy, someone who's directly involved with what you're busy with and actively helps you out. He basically acts like an impromptu personal assistant, and he says he wants absolutely nothing in return. He spends days and nights tutoring you, comes over to your place to proofread your assignments, and performs many other selfless actions for your benefit.

Now, let's say the two of you bond well, and start dating or even more. The first guy has no idea and still goes out of his way for your sake, because he cares about you and thinks you still care about him.
Would you tell him? If you wouldn't, why not?

I'm that first guy, and they've become so secretive towards me lately and I wonder if something's up.
>>
>>16531157
Bump
>>
File: 1449165242817.jpg (21 KB, 338x332) Image search: [Google]
1449165242817.jpg
21 KB, 338x332
>>16531196
>>
>>16531060

Mention something from the texts. Try to slip into the mood you were in when you read the text itself. Insist for 2-3 of his replies if he doesn't adjust as well.

>>16531117
Disapointed. Shocked. Feel the need to prove them wrong.

>>16531157
1) Check with your friend. Resentment like that can be a silent killer down the line.
2) Your infatuation is not love. Just because you have chemistry doesn't mean you always will (but does imply it somewhat)
>>
How do I quit you?
>>
>>16531224
Yes, I would tell him that I've started seeing this other guy because otherwise it would be extremely unfair to you otherwise. With her she has been having her cake and eating it too. You've been acting like a supportive bf without her having to do anything. She hasn't told you because she doesn't want to lose the support from you.

Here is a tip. No girl is too busy for at least a attempt at a relationship if she actually has feelings for the other person.

>>16531206
I watch it so I have problem with porn. Porn in general is alright.
>>
>>16531255
You watch it? What kind? It's not too often I hear about girls watching porn.
>>
>>16531063
>Is this really a thing and not just some meme?

Normie phenomenon.

Memes and genes and media and shit.
>>
Girls, when is the appropriate time to ask if you're single?
>>
>>16531043
Then again I haven't seen any point in having Netflix due to possible "Can't view this in Syrup Land, because reasons" bullshit.
>>
To boys and girls. Here's the deal

>meet girl
>she's from another country and goes back there in 6 months
>she never had sex before and says she needs time before we do it
>tell her she can have all the time she needs
>we fool around anyway in the meantime
>last week-end she says she's ready to have sex
>her vagina is not ok with it since it doesn't open no matter how much we try

Now what happened today
>she says she doesn't want to have anymore sexual contact of any kind until she's ready
>when we're not together she doesn't think about sex, or when she does she feels anxiety
>she might need weeks or months to be ready for it

I told her she can have the time she needs and that I'm not mad. But I'm definitely upset, I don't really know why. I also have that knowledge that she's leaving in 6 months back to her country and I don't know why it keeps popping up.
We agreed that she wouldn't spend nights at my place on the week ends anymore, and no more physical contact outside of kisses.

She told me to take the week end to think about it, but I already agreed to everything, and I still don't feel any better. I'm not mad at her, but I'm upset for unknown reasons.

I don't know what to do. What's the best course of action here ?
>>
>>16531180
Could be relative or gay friend
>>
Girls, how often can a guy seek you out over text or whatever before you start seeing him as needy? What about if you're pretty close friends?

I want to talk to her, but I've been doing a lot of that lately. It worries me, but I still want to talk to her.
>>
There's this girl in class that gives a lot of attention to me and plays with her hair when I'm talking to her.

Does that have any meaning?
>>
>>16531562
If I like him, he can do it as often as possible. If we're close friends and he's being to spammy, I' would tell him.
>>
I just posted a question that I could definitely use some female advice on. Sorry to cross-post but this is kinda time sensitive

>>16531622
>>
>>16531653
There are no pros to that situation. Not a single one.
>>
So I met this girl one night and we hit off talking about so many things that before we knew it the bar closed. Since then we watched an open showing of a movie where we once again talked about the movie endlessly before it even began.

So I asked her out to this nice classy quiet bar and once again talked about everything I ever wanted to talk about with someone with great enthusiasm, we were both constantly laughing and smiling. There was never an awkward moment. She also put on some very nice eye makeup that night.

Everything seemed to point to the fact that she really likes me, but towards the end of the night she said she had a crush on someone, but that he's too young for her and already has a girlfriend. She looked at me and said "I should probably stop talking", since it made me a little uncomfortable I guess I kinda said "yeeaahh... I mean, I don't know." Then we just kinda switched the subject.

Should I be worried about this? I mean, am I imagining things and she just thinks of me as a friend? I can't figure out if this is just all in my head.
>>
>>16530894
>>16531174
>Id say its a good thing, people sometimes mimic other people that they like
I'm doing this with my friends without thinking, am I gay
>>
Is it weird if i dance salsa with my dad? I'd like to learn and he would be happy to have somebody to train with. I'm just worried that salsa's a bit too touchy...
>>
>>16531656
I mean like I could network with them. A lot of the girls at the crawl have govt internships or do charity in frats.

But like fuck it's a 2 hour drive in my poor old Pontiac. But then again gas is cheap. Fuck this is hard.

Aidez moi famille
>>
>>16531664
Not weird. Salsa's not exactly gropey. Plus if you're just picking it up, I doubt you'll be smooth enough to pull off the really "touchy" stuff.
>>
>>16531669
Ok, perfect! That's what i was hoping for. Thanks anon
>>
Any aspergers girls out here?

Is it normal that a girl like this consistently acts distant and uninterested, but actually likes the guy she's doing it to? Even if they've gone out a few times already?
>>
>>16531676
I'm not sure why you asked anyway. Surely nobody else would know about it and if you were comfortable with it, then what was stopping you?
>>
>>16531667
>>16531653
You have to decide if you want to go. There's no sensitivity to this. You could meet some new people, but it sounds like you already don't like them. You could get laid but you don't even seem that excited about it.
Are you going to drink? How will you deal with this two hours home if you don't end up in someone's bed?
>>
For girls

How much of a turn off is a bad texter?

I am pretty extroverted when dating and all people who know me IRL agree that i'm generally a cool dude to be around but when texting i can't do anything, I just don't generally text except when i am asking about university issues or asking someone to go out but i can't bring myself to small talk over the phone am i fucked?
>>
>>16531771
Sorry, just saw your bit about sleeping on floor.
You better damn well know if you're welcome to stay before you put yourself in an awkward situation with people you barely know.
>>
>>16529184
How should I approach to talk to a girl? What topics could I talk about?
>>
>>16531781
Well, how do you approach a guy? What topics do you usually talk about with anyone?
>>
>>16531785
I mostly just talk about Videogames with my friends. (Mostly Fallout, Smash and Metal Gear), but other than that, I'm usually really shy and don't talk too often, and I'm afraid those things I like wouldn't be of interest.
>>
>>16531794
Sounds like you're ashamed of your non-vidya interests, or perhaps of your vidya interest as well. I'm sure you have other interests than vidya, no matter how minor. There are girls out there who like vidya, and I'm sure there are girls out there who like your other interests too.

Did your friends take the initiative in getting to know you? Do you know how to make friends? Same thing, really.
>>
When's the right time to share sensitive details about your personal life, in regards to friendship and/or romance?

How significant is sharing that kind of info, especially if it's heavy shit about death, neglect, and/or abuse?
>>
>>16531681
I certainly wouldn't assume it. Odds are very much no.
>>
>>16531956
Well, that's painful. She currently has a lot on her mind and we've been getting along great for a while now, so I figured she switched her priorities from showing affection to getting shit done.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 2048x1900) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 2048x1900
Guys/gals of /adv/, what is your "type"?

I've dated all sorts of guys, pretty much all races, many incredibly attractive; yet I find I tend to settle down into a LTR with overweight nerdy white guys. I'm not going to complain, since all my boyfriends have been wonderful, just find it funny.

So now I'm curious, who else here has found they have a "type"?
>>
>>16532365
I've only dated two women and they're sisters, so...
>>
>>16532365
bad bitches are the only thing that I like
>>
>>16532365
I've only ever been with my one partner, but I think I'd describe him as the male, masculine version of myself.
>>
>>16532365
My type is blunt and honest. Witty and creative. Ambitious and hard-working. Introverted and adventurous. Pale and redheaded.

She has 7 out of 10. If only she'd been caring as well.
>>
>>16532365
The guys I typically find most attractive are bearded white musicians. I've made a rule of not getting involved with musicians, though.

>>16531829
I generally don't share sensitive details ever. I don't want to be that close with anyone.

>>16531777
Generally, I don't like to text unless making plans.
>>
>>16529370
He is her boyfrien because of his confidence maybe, or he saved her life, but I doubt. Girls are atracted by men attitude. So my /adv/.
>annon: I seen you and I like your style, but Im very busy so I can't speak with you right now , so how about you just give me your number and I call you later.
>Girl: But I have a boyfriend (or something like that.
>AnnonOption1:Nice, but im interested just in girls.
>after you're on your own
Good luck!
>>
>>16532365
>I tend to settle down into a LTR with overweight nerdy white guys
Literally same for me, all have had dark hair and a beard too, it's weird. I find many types of men attractive and I get small crushes and date lots of different looking guys but all my serious relationships have been nerdy video game addict slightly overweight bearded guys
>>
>>16532365
Never been in a relationship so not sure of my type, but I seem to attract a certain type of girlː the ones currently in serious relationships. Literally never been with a girl that didn't have a boyfriend at the time
>>
Girls I need some help

I'm a virgin guy... I'm pretty old too. Not an age where its good to be a virgin. I'm currently in therapy and my therapist is suggesting I try to date and get a girlfriend. But... I can't. My virginity is constantly on my mind, I am convinced that women dump virgin guys thanks to all the stories on the internet.

So I guess my question to the girls is... should I start dating? And do women really hate virgins that much?
>>
Girls, what if your boyfriend asked you to wear a thong every single day because he gets sexual pleasure from knowing the string rubs on your asshole.
>>
>>16532574
>And do women really hate virgins that much?

Not at all.
>>
>>16532593
I'd do it, but not every day
>>
>made another female friend pretty happy talking to her
>noticed other female friend kinda watching our table with her eyes narrowed
>this other female friend, when talking to me, sounded really sad for some reason
>>
>>16532618
ONE TWO REPEAT AFTER ME

>SOMETHING INSIGNIFICANT
>NOTHING SIGNIFICANT
>>
Females. Have you ever sent nudes to another guy while in a relationship and if so why did you do it and how do you justify it?
>>
>>16532630
Cool, thanks autistictard
>>
>>16532641
No problem, illiterunt
>>
>>16532648
When we were standing and talking, she trying to move closer to me

>>16532641
>>16532630
Why must you do this?
>>
Guys:

When you tell a woman she looks "healthy" what does that even mean?
>>
>>16532662
she was* trying to move closer to me
>>
>>16532593
That's a very controlling request, red flag. My underwear is very much not his business when he's not taking my clothes off.

>>16532574
>Would you date a virgin?
As long as they aren't insecure about it. Complexes are a total turn-off.
What is so wrong with you people that you can't be bothered to read the damn OP, ffs.
>>
>>16532666
Healthy means healthy diet. Healthy diet means not having too little to eat. Not having too little to eat means not being all skin and bone. Not being all skin and bone means there's a bit of meat on those bones.

Spoiler warning, you're fat. Depending on how he said it, he meant it in a diplomatic, possibly patronizing way, or he just admitted he's into bigger, curvy women like you. Or straight-up BBW. I don't know how bad it is.
>>
>>16532666

You aren't a skeleton. It could also imply that you're curvy but not in a way that equates to being fat.
>>
>>16532631
No
>>
>>16532669
>>16532618
Aww
>>
>>16532678

I did the read the OP. But that contradicts everything else on the internet about women and older virgin guys. Hence the whole wizard meme. So I asked the girls what they really thought
>>
>>16532695
The OP exists because we get asked these questions all the fucking time, and this is the resounding answer from the girls or "girls" here.

If you're not a sperglord with a complex, you can get a girlfriend and fuck her if you just put some real effort in rather than whining on the internet about how girls just don't fall in your lap.
>>
>>16532695
Well then look up old Ask Opposite Gender threads that didn't enforce the FAQ. It was brought up nearly every thread.
The consensus is what the OP says. Girls who say otherwise often frustrated with guys with virgin complexes, people who are insecure and scared and uncomfortable. Don't be that. Stop asking this question.
>>
sperglord with a complex

What does this mean?
>>
>>16532743
It means that you spill your spaghetti everywhere and are sensitive about your virginity.
>>
This is a little awkward, but my boyfriend has had bad acne his whole life (he's in his 30s now) and he has bad scarring on his back and his face is always broken out. It honestly doesn't bother me at all but I can tell its one of those things that he's really self-conscious about. He doesn't want to talk about it at all so I don't push it.

I think it would make him a lot happier if his skin condition improved, and I know a lot about how to keep your skin from breaking out and how to keep your skin healthy. (There's a history of skin cancer in my family, so I've put a lot of effort into caring for my skin over the years.) But, I can tell this is a really delicate subject for him and I don't want to push too hard.

Men, how should I approach him about this, or should I not say anything at all? I want to help him to be happier and feel confident about himself, but I don't know what to do. Thoughts?
>>
>>16532631
No.
>>
>>16531248
You'll have to let me know the answer to this if you're able to figure it out
>>
>>16532777
Most girls wouldn't give a virgin dude a chance
>>
>>16532788
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink. Also, sometimes the act of trying to lead a horse to water could spook him enough to make him want to avoid water the rest of his life.

What I'm trying to say is that your boyfriend is already 1000% aware of his flaws, and is probably aware the available treatments, but could just be too insecure to make a move. And if you were to mention anything about it that would probably just feed into this insecurity and cause him to shut down even more. As his girlfriend it's your responsibility to ignore his flaws and focus on his strengths, this will build his self-esteem more than any nagging would. And maybe one day he will feel confident enough to to go to the dermatologist for some Accutane.
>>
>>16532838
If you want to believe that and gimp your chances, be my guest.
>>
>>16532838
I wouldn't have dated my boyfriend if he wasn't a virgin.
>>
>>16532838
Completely true, which is why the vast majority of men are virgins.

Seriously, do you even think about what you post before you post it?
>>
>>16532680
Lol, I'm 5'6", 120lbs and can do weighted pull ups and dips. I don't think he was hinting he's into BBWs.

>>16532683
Hm. I was sitting down and wearing a company jacket that's not the best of fitting.
>>
How do you make a guy work for you? Because apparently, when you throw (what women naively call) love at a guy, he'll just take you for granted because he hasn't earned it.
>>
>>16533064
You make him wait until marriage
>>
>>16533085
Oh shit
>>
>>16533064
Why would I "work" for someone, especially someone so jaded about love?
>>
>>16533109
Well, my boyfriend is willing to listen to my complaints so I guess I'm doing something right.
>>
>>16533161
Is that supposed to be him working for you, as in your affection being contingent on him sitting there and listening attentively? I'm not sure why you'd want to boast about something like that.
>>
>>16530934
>I have too high standards and I can't lower them
Have you tried? I've had this issue, and abstaining from porn and masturbation for a few weeks fixed it pretty well. Also, improve qualities.
>>
>>16530945
>I.2.20 (Bar/Brothel of Innulus and Papilio); 3932: Weep, you girls. My penis has given you up. Goodbye, wondrous femininity!
>>
>>16530945
You do realize how ironically you seem to feel entitled to a girlfriend?
>>
>>16533174
>>16533064

Wait, what? I'm just confused about this article: http://inlpcenter.org/4-reasons-why-your-man-doesnt-appreciate-you/
>>
>>16533228
>facts about men
Please don't reference some B-list Cosmo clone of a blog for...anything.
>>
Im a girl, but i masturbate bate to gay porn (gay males).. is that odd? Am i the only one?
>>
>"ask the opposite gender"

These threads are guys asking girls, don't even deny it.

What do women find attractive about most guys? Like I get how women find the Channing Tatums and Brad Pitts of the world hot. I'm not attracted to them myself, but I admire them aesthetically.

But how do most guys get laid? I mean whether a girl is a 4 or 6 men like tits and pussy is pussy. Women don't find dick and balls or flat chests attractive, and if they do it's nowhere near the extent of the vice versa. The closest equivalent for women is to admire 6 packs and fit and toned bodies, but few men have that.

I've talked to several women and asked questions like this. One aquantince of mine said she doesn't like dick, watches lesbian porn, and fondly remembers making out with a girl. She said she just liked what a relationship with a man provided.

Several other girls that were in on the conversation agreed with her. All of them considered themselves straight. Only one girl said she loved dick. It explains so much
>>
>>16533233
It seemed to make sense though. Men and women could have a different view on relationships and what to expect.
>>
>>16533277
That's weird. It is true that I don't get aroused solely by the sight of a dick. However there are lots of things on the internet you can find that women find attractive. Good hair, generally well-groomed, nice clothes, lovely perfume, a warming smile, a tall guy, a wide guy. Personally, I do find it arousing to feel the muscles of a man move in his arms or on his chest. Chests are very sexy in general. Each girl is ofcourse different but don't you dare generalize a whole gender because of a couple of weirdos who are clearly confused about their sexuality. (In the sense that they don't know what arousea them.)
>>
>>16533254
>what is yaoi
>what is slash
>what are fujoshis
>>
>>16533254
>is that odd? Am i the only one?
Nope. Yaoi is very popular among women, but eventually bleeds over into 3D too.
>>
>>16533314
>good hair
Understood
>well groomed
Understood
>tall and wide
Understood

And most women who are bisexual or bar sexual that I've spoken to and several on the Internet say that women are better kissers and lovers, which makes sense. And it's accepted that female sexuality is far more fluid than males

Most women have kissed other girls, I'm struck that most of them don't stick to women
>>
>>16532900
>>16532894
>>16532838
>>16532876
So men are too hung up on this?
>>
straight men, do you like to have your woman eat your butthole?
>>
>>16533362
I don't want anything going on involving my butthole.
>>
>>16533366
why?
>>
>>16533277
The V shape. The V is the sexiest part on a man. Broad shoulders, narrow waist. Also, if you weren't born tall, or charming, or with a great face, well, you can still lift. I also appreciate men who dress well since so many men don't put any effort into their clothes, but I might prioritize this more than other women.
>>
>>16533350
I don't understand what you're saying. Sexuality isn't a choice, neither are the people you individually get attracted to. Maybe women are better lovers because they aren't so self-centered?
>>
>>16533368
Rather than finding the idea arousing, it actually turns me off. Same with my balls being fondled.
>>
>>16533277
Beards, toned arms, warm smiles, etc. I'm not exactly turned on by seeing a penis, but goddamn do I love me some cock when I am already turned on.

I like girls and all, they're sexy, good kissers, but they're far too emotionally needy, and I'm really not particularly emotionally available. I also do love to have sex with men, and dildos are not really acceptable substitutes.

>>16533361
Yes.
>>
>>16533362
yes, yes i do. not too many girls ive been with have been willing to oblige though.
>>
Gals of /adv/, my serious relationships all end badly. I seem to be the common factor, but everybody basically agrees that I'm a pretty good guy. All of my relationships with the following ended badly:

>Social worker
>Teacher
>Nurse
>Activist
>Lawyer
>Teacher (a different one)
>Artist
>Lawyer
>Artist
>Heiress

I have to either accept that all of the women I date are too fucked up to have a relationship with, or I have to accept that it's me who is fucked up. Is it me?
>>
>>16533371
Sexuality is a choice.
>>
>>16533392
No women would be better lovers because they are girls themselves, more familiar with what a woman wants. Plus pleasing a woman has a far higher skill ceiling than pleasing a man.

For men sex is like pizza, even when it's "bad" it's usually still pretty good. For women sex is like steak, it can be amazing but when it's a shit steak, it really is a shit steak.
>>
Would girls care if the guy was a virgin and wasn't very skilled?
>>
>>16533422
I wouldn't, but im a virgin myself
>>
>>16533422
Yes, they won't ever admit this to you though
>>
>>16533422
Past a certain age, definitely. However, if you're doing it right, nobody will know you're a virgin unless you're about to fuck.
>>
>>16533228
That sounds like a stupid article. I mean just glancing at these "facts"

#1 and #2 will get you attention in the short term, but any man who respects himself will leave you because of that crap at some point.

#3, yeah so what? Most guys find the idea of a glorified harem interesting, so do lots of women. It's called a fantasy for a reason.

>>16533254
Lots of people like gay porn of the opposite sex. It's not my thing, but it's not particularly weird.

>>16532838
No, most people wouldnt give virgins with a complex about it a chance. The average person only gives a shit about why you may be a virgin to begin with, not the virginity itself.
>>
>>16529393
My boyfriend always has to tell me when he comes. I can't really feel it
>>
>>16533422
Depends what you mean by 'wasn't very skilled'. If he had some knowledge of female anatomy, didn't try to follow porn and was willing to learn, then that's fine. If he's going to continuously be clumsy and selfish, then I would care

>>16533411
Lots of those involve being somewhat headstrong and knowing what you want. Maybe you're just too different from them?

>>16533064
Be better than he is

>>16532631
Of course not, why would I do that?

>>16532593
I'd do it when I felt like it, but not everyday

>>16532574
Of course you should start dating. See my first reply to see how I feel about virgins

>>16532365
I don't think I really have a type. I seem to attract a certain type of guy though
>>
Is it realistic to want a girl who legitimately likes video games (and maybe even is into various aspects of their development) and also isn't unattractive? Yeah, looks aren't everything, but if they're for real UNattractive, then there's no magic. They don't have to be drop dead gorgeous, just not ugly.
>>
>>16533627
You make it sound like girls who like video games and aren't ugly are rare or something.
>>
>>16533627
Yes it is. If anything I suspect that your problem is rooted not in the video game issue, but in the question of meeting girls in general. I've recently come to learn that that's a big fucking problem.
>>
>>16533422
If you're upfront about it, no. Told my current girlfriend who had been with 2 guys prior I had never kissed anyone nor had any real intimacy with a girl before. So did she dump me on the spot? Call me a virgin loser? Nope. She told me what she enjoyed and didn't enjoy. She told me what I did well and what I did poorly and how I could improve. Be honest with them and you'll be fine.
>>
>>16533419
Why are you trying to debate with my opinion? I literally only get off on penetration, just fyi.

>>16533422
What kind of virgin is skilled? Also, read the fucking OP.

>>16533627
You're not going to get one that also isn't a SJW, probably. I'm the only girl I know that actually likes video games, and I'm not fat or deformed, but anecdotal evidence is just that.
>>
Think this girl wants me to ask her out
I'm too retarded
She's getting a bit annoyed at me
Am I fucked?
>>
Question for the gals:

So not more than half an hour ago the girl I've been seeing left. Everything is great with her, in fact, our relationship is getting pretty serious. Cuddled with her topless for the first time today. She's my first serious relationship, as it seems, and I'm pretty damn near inexperienced (she's aware of this). My question really is, are there any things a guy can do, whether it be sexual or non-sexual, that just make girls really happy. Like things we wouldn't think of easily beyond the "call her pretty and buy her chocolates" because I've already done that.
>>
>>16533678
It varies from girl to girl. Pay attention to how she shows her affection to you and mirror it back the same way. That's the "channel she's tuned into" when she's listening for your signs of care. If you broadcast on the wrong frequency she might miss it. It's like if she's the kind of person who uses words to share her feelings and you do it through physical actions, she might not register it. In fact she might even confuse it for you only wanting her for her body. Gotta speak the same language.

Apart from that, just pay attention. There's no hard and fast way to tell what a girl is really looking for. But you're on the right track, because being the provider of that stuff really will make her happy. There is absolutely SOMETHING you can do. It's just impossible for us to guess what that exact thing is. Some people need validation, others need thoughtfulness, others yet need a partner who leads (like in dancing). That's on you to sort out.
>>
Need some advice on deciphering this
>met this girl in one of my classes
>we talk each class,she seems to enjoy my company, laughs at my jokes, etc.
>eventually ask to study with her for the final the next day
>meet her at library, she's at a table with some of her friends
>while were studying, her boyfriend happens to show up, she starts acting nervous
>he eventually leaves, we continue studying and talking
>we leave and i walk her across campus
>she asks questions like whether I'm leaving early for winter break
>while saying goodbye, she gives me a hug

So what the hell was this? Was it a sign that she wants me to do something or like a way of saying "nice meeting you and thanks for your time"?
I have her number too. Would asking her out for some coffee or something seem like too much?
>>
Short version this time :

My gf is a virgin and wanted to wait. I told her she could have the time she wanted, and in the meantime we fooled around. After two months she said she was ready, we tried, and it didn't work.

Yesterday she said she was feeling uncomfortable and anxious with the sex, that she doesn't think about it when we're apart. She says it's her own issue because she's not there yet, and wants us to only kiss from now on. She says she doesn't know if it will take weeks or months before she's ready to do anything.

I want her to take her time but I also feel unwanted since i'm the only one actively expressing or showing attraction of that kind, and I am, I admit, horny. I said I would stay with her, but that if I feel like I can't anymore, I'll leave.

I don't know if it was a good thing to do.
>>
>>16533627
Sure, but you're going to do a bit of digging.

>>16533632
To be honest, anything more than entry level taste is. It's easy to find a woman into Legend of Zelda or WoW, not so much anything less mainstream.

You can encourage her to branch out, but that will have mixed success depending on the individual.
>>
>>16531050
>I gave him a big huge gift package with cozy things at the beginning of fall because he doesn't like fall very much and he was thrilled.
My heart
>>
>>16533736
Wait with her, dude
>>
>>16532387
You haven't found a type, you've found a family
>>
File: 1431419806725.png (145 KB, 509x368) Image search: [Google]
1431419806725.png
145 KB, 509x368
>>16532365
My friend likes to make fun of the fact I tend to attract girls that probably need professional help. Not even exaggerating, it seems like three quarters of the women I date have been dealing with rape/molestation/abuse issues and stuff like that.

I'm still not sure why.
>>
>>16533663
hahahahah
>>
How do I stop caring about everything?

It's been about 4 years now since I've done anything with a girl. And I've been trying to just not care anymore. I've been mostly successful, but I'll get into these really shitty ruts where I see all over TV and the media how sex is so up played and it portrays that "if you're a young male and not having regular sex there's something wrong". It's kind of driving me crazy. Like I'm not craving sex or horny. But seeing all this shit makes me really depressed. And like I don't even want a girlfriend. But I still get super depressed seeing all this shit.
>>
Is this guy kind of a huge dick or am I just being stupid?

Hes in my small major, I've known him for 2 years we've maybe had one convo about basically nothing and he ignored whenever i tried being friendly and hes friendly with everyone else. but eh guess he doesnt like me for whatever. He gets my number from someone and just texts me "hey this is anon can you take a picture of the homework guidelines and send it to me'

I didnt have it and just replied sorry etc.
>>
Men: Assuming you've have sex, what's the most pleasurable condom type for you? I'm with this guy, I want to be smart so no one gets hurt, but I don't want sex to be totally uninteresting for him with a plastic glove over his dick. Are they just heinous things that destroy the sensation? Or are there a few that feel good during sex?
>>
>>16533853

I think it's different for every person. But from my little experience. I go soft as soon as I put on a rubber.
>>
Everyone: Why do I, as a guy, would feel uncomfortable around guys? They're funny, sure, but their jokes and "muh masculinity, get shamed if you don't appear to be enough of a man" get old quick. I have to be aggressive if I don't want my space invaded, otherwise I kind of feel like the group tries to impose their norms on me, which I totally hate. I like my friends and almost exclusively have male friends but this is getting tiresome... Help?
>>
>>16533871
>Why would I, as a guy, feel...
Fuck I'm sleepy, sorry.
>>
>>16533853
look into polyisoprene condoms
ive always hated condoms, as im sure most of us do, but polyisoprene is the best of the worst. its much better than latex, at any rate. and it doesnt smell awful like latex does.
>>
So.. this is to the woman.

I broke up with my ex a little over a year ago, and haven't talked to her for about 11 months. I literally told her in a long winded descriptive giant "fuck you and everything you are". I feel and more than likely know it's a bad idea to reach out and call her just to ask her how she's doing. to see if she's doing alright. In a way I still care for her, but we will never have the same relationship again even as friends. Just.. I guess, should I? I mean, do you think if an ex called you to check on you would be a bad thing? I have been so tempted to call, I just feel though it would be a mistake and nothing would come of it. I just wish I could stop thinking about her.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.