[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Escaping hairline
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: mug.jpg (182 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
mug.jpg
182 KB, 600x800
So here I am, 25 and losing my hair. What do you guys think, should I just shave it off or roll with it?

Been thinking about buzzing it down, honestly.
>>
I have the same maybe a little less than you, in my opinion it's still normal i see lots of guys like you around that age with hair like that.
>>
i think you should roll with it for now and then shave it off when it becomes noticeable.
I think you look fine now with the way it is
>>
>>16528297
Unless in that picture thats a perfect angle to make it look way better than it is, then your fine. Dont shave it lmao, it seriously isnt bad at all.
>>
It looks just fine. You're just used to yourself looking different. You should do is find some pictures that are old and see how much shittier you looked back then.
>>
Don't shave your head. For one thing, you have a perfectly normal hairline.

For another, shaved heads usually look gay and weird. The only thing worse than a shaved head is if you're full George Costanza horseshoe bald. But if you have any hair on the top of your head you shouldn't shave it.
>>
I shave my head completely bald, but I'm a bit more bald then you are. I always wear a hat, so it's not a huge deal. It depends on whether you like to wear a hat.
>>
>>16528297
As a 21 yr old girl, I think your hair looks fine.
Don't shave it unless it gets signifigantly worse.
>>
>>16528297
That doesn't look like losing hair.
>>
I've had a very similar hairline since I was born and it's never changed. It might not be hairloss, you just have a high hairline
>>
>>16528308
>>16528309
>>16528310
>>16528359
>>16528466
>>16528547
>>16528558
>>16528565
What a breath of fresh hair. I hate when people say to shave at the first sign of receding. Like others mentioned, we're more critical of ourselves because we're used to seeing ourselves in a different way. Your hair is fine now, but depending on your genetics you might only have 5 years of good hair left, or it might not get any worse than it is now (unlikely but possible). I'd consider finasteride for peace of mind if it's REALLY bothering you and you really value your hair, and then forget about it until better treatments come out.
>>
hardly anyone keeps their juvenile hairline

just shave it off is "just lift" tier advice
>>
>>16528297
femanon here, you look great to me
>>
>>16529666
OP looks fine. I do however think that shaving is still infinetly better that worrying about it or taking all kinds of snake-oil like many guys do.
OP just has a cool widows peak that's all.
>>
Hair looks perfectly fine, I'd shave the half beard though.
>>
you should shave that scruff of your jowels though, you have good skin
>>
Your hair is fine for now. You're cute, wanna do it?
>>
u look funny

jk
>>
>>16529666
This a shill, people. Observe and learn.
>>
>>16528297
You're not loosing your hair by any stretch of the imagination - you just have an adult's hairline rather than a child's one.

You should definatley do something about that bumfluff on your face though, it looks bloody ridiculous.
>>
>>16531289
Shilling for big pharma? I can see why you'd say that though, namedropping a medication when OP didn't ask about it. But he asked what we think and since hair and facial aesthetics are an interest of mine I answered. I wouldn't touch fin myself because for me it's not worth it, but I've never had to make a thread about my hair either.
Usually in these threads a bunch of baldfags tell the OP to shave his head when there's nothing even wrong with it. They are the shills.
>>
>>16531134
Agreed, that's the reason I suggested the fin, for peace of mind, to stop worrying about it.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.