[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A person who said they feel like my protector and loved me has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 19
File: 1306323596124[1].jpg (39 KB, 744x720) Image search: [Google]
1306323596124[1].jpg
39 KB, 744x720
A person who said they feel like my protector and loved me has not come to my defense.

The individual in question keeps sharing our private conversations about our disputes with his friend, who later attacks me, calls me names and generates negative titles that I have not been called in my life ever before.

I care little for the opinion of a stranger, however, I feel betrayed that the person here who claim that I matter to them, saw all those things and hasn't at least taken a step to prevent the friend from insulting me. They claimed they have said in private to the friend to calm down, but if they have said it in front of me, it would mean they disagreed with foul opinions their friend had.

Is there any way to rebuild trust? I do not feel I could share anything personal again, nor bring up the issues, like this one, for it would mean they will just be shared again so I could be attacked by people who I don't even know and indirectly criticized by them.
>>
He's right. You're a bitch
>>
>>16528182
Hot. But at least he should have the guts to tell me that himself.
>>
I had a boyfriend who did this. Had a congregation with his little internet friends to discuss every single little thing about. Everything I did and said was reported. He never spoke up when they talked to me directly either, and always listened to what they said about me, even when they told him to stay with me. I ended up sending him away. You should do the same for this friend or whatever of yours.

"bros b4 hoes" is bullshit if you actually love someone. He's being a two-faced bitch. Drop him.
>>
>>16528177
>someone does something that hurts me
>I do shit to solve it

just don't shar anything again, it's the price of your dignity, you are not a bitch but someone who cares about privacy

just cut that person out and explain -just if you want to explain thou- that you are not interest in people that do that because you wouldn't do it yourself to another human being, tell that person you are sorry you behaved that way and tell this person friend to fuck off
>>
>>16528289
He doesn't really have bros. He sent some female he knows on the internet at me who just happened to share his exact same opinion. He later enjoyed telling me how much he agrees with her.

I still wish there was a possibility to work something out, but I feel I've seen his true colours. It's been eating me a lot.
>>
>>16528296
>I do shit to solve it

I brought up the issue and tried to discuss it.
>>
>>16528311
he kind of sounds like shit
I understand that it's difficult to just dump the guy because of love and shit but you're going to be miserable and feel isolated if you keep this up with him
>>
>>16528318
Is there any way to work through the problem? What bothers me is that, when I brought it up, he didn't feel like it was anything wrong to do. I do not wish for my life to be a commie state, where everything I do is reported to the red commissaire.
>>
>>16528326
>when I brought it up, he didn't feel like it was anything wrong to do

Every single issue with my ex ever. You cannot work it out, because if he doesn't think he did something wrong, even when he "works it out" he will just be saying what you want to hear out of convenience.
>>
>op bitches about someone behind their back
>word gets out
>op gets schooled

you fucking deserve it you piece of shit
>>
>>16528327
Yeah, I think, even if I mention it to him, he will just say something and then do it in secret anyways.

I'm really lost. I feel like I'm being manipulated not to say what bothers me, least I wish to be attacked by people who know nothing of me. Looks like it's working, for I have lost the trust to bring up any issues.
>>
>>16528330
My, my, let me fix those assumptions for you.

>guy bitches about someone behind their back
>????
>guy gets called out on his foul behaviour
>>
>>16528330
>>16528182
Also, hi, friend! <3 Now get the fuck out of my thread.
>>
You come across really autistic or just different in some way by how you type, the frozen picture gives it away too. Have you considered you are a joke to him and he's playing you around? I knew a guy who did something like this for 4 years to a girl solely because he found this girl weird and overbearing and annoying and she wouldn't leave him alone or pickup any social cues he didn't like her. Eventually he unleashed all his true feelings on her in one giant essay, told her she's been a joke this whole time and she freaked the hell out, never contacted him again and sulked hard for a couple months. Fucked up right?

None of this was meant to be mean, but like everyone is saying, cut contact asap. I just think he's doing something similar to my example. He obviously knows this is troubling you but doesn't care. Youre his game.
>>
>>16528350
Hmmm? Pick up social cues? Like him pursuing me, saying that he wants to be with me?
That would be very hypocritical on his side, for he get easily upset if he perceives that I do not care about him when something bothers him.
>>
File: 1360978735632.jpg (132 KB, 800x795) Image search: [Google]
1360978735632.jpg
132 KB, 800x795
>>16528349
how about nah you backstabbing bitch
>>
>>16528350
Yeah, I noticed that too. She's trying to use seemingly high, official language but it comes across as an incoherent gibberish. Had to reread her post, it was so unclear.

Anyway OP, clearly this guy doesn't give two shits about you. In that case moving on is the only viable option.
>>
File: 22325855_m[1].jpg (51 KB, 600x484) Image search: [Google]
22325855_m[1].jpg
51 KB, 600x484
>>16528375
Enjoy being a pawn. Enjoy your words serving someone a certain twisted and perverse purpose.
>>
>>16528364
Um, thats his joke. In my story, this guy begged for her contact when she didnt pay attention to him because any contact they had was his chance to pull her further into a fake security/romance, it got to the point she believed he LOVED her and they were in a LDR even though he never said they were. So then when he shattered it all after 4 years it did alot more damage, because of all the precious moments of time he put into fake "pursuing" her. Any time she appeared to drift away, he pulled her back in desperately. If she got away early the prank was over, and wouldn't have hurt her as much.

He's a weird sociopath or you really really annoy the shit out of him for him to play such a weird intricate game with you.

So yeah, you've fallen into his trap. Now get out
>>
>>16528350
>>16528390
My apologizes. Let me translate my words into a more simpler language.

>oogaa boogaa ma caveman evolved, he speak emotions
>ooogaaa booogaaa he want we hunting partners together!!!
>oogaaa bogaaa he send our pictograms on deer skin to a follower of another tribe
>ooogaaa the tribe member sends me drawings of angry animals on cow turd
>booogaaa me no want our deer skin shared in exchange for animal crap, bad trade!!
>bog boogaa he not care
>>
essentially your a fucking game because your probably a combo of ugly, annoying and clueless, sure keep going just feed his game, you realize he probably has a legit girlfriend or at least a real interest. you are a joke and he along with anyone seeing this is laughing at how naive you are

cut contact you dumbass and go find a irl person to make a connection with

desu u dumb af senpai
>>
>>16528435
>more simpler
you're an idiot, OP.
>>
u should try wearing his skin
>>
>>16528418
Man, your friend sounds like a sociopath and possibly a psychopath. Wasting all the time to trick someone? Sounds desperate.
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 295x171) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 295x171
>>16528456
Jigsaw also put a lot of planning/ money/ time into what he did right?
>>
File: 1324433553025s[1].jpg (2 KB, 120x117) Image search: [Google]
1324433553025s[1].jpg
2 KB, 120x117
>>16528443
>go find a irl person
That's odd, I never mentioned anything about it being non-irl......?

Hi again, sweety bum bum cakes. Maybe you should listen to your own advice.
>>
File: u0j0m.jpg (44 KB, 400x305) Image search: [Google]
u0j0m.jpg
44 KB, 400x305
>>16528443
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (11 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
11 KB, 259x194
>>16528463
Dear me, so did Pegasus! Do you wish to discuss our favourite fictional characters on an appropriate board?
>>
>>16528464
k den your still a joke, just a walking one. You write like a lost deviant art garbage can
>>
>>16528469
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 530x530) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 530x530
Mfw this thread
>>
>>16528480
How appropriate, you write like a cow.

Jokes aside, you can't even begin to compare to his intellect, let alone understand what's going through his head to realize what's actually going on. Naive, naive little girl is what you are.
>>
>>16528390
>official language but it comes across as an incoherent gibberish. Had to reread her post, it was so unclear.
Not in the slightest, text is very clear. How stupid are you?
>>
File: images-2.jpg (9 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
images-2.jpg
9 KB, 225x224
>>
>>16528477
I would say Kaiba put more effort
>>
>>16528177
Are you kidding me? He needs some kind of support that you obviously aren't giving him. He can't talk to you about it and whatever you're doing is apparently bad enough that his friends feel obligated to stand up for him.
>>
>>16528560
Here are some examples:

>I feel betrayed that the person here who claim that I matter to them

>They claimed they have said in private to the friend to calm down, but if they have said it in front of me, it would mean they disagreed with foul opinions their friend had

The whole thing is awkward and weirdly written, maybe OP is from another country idk. Reading it is like I am back in english class and supposed to pick out all the faults in a piece of sample text. There's just so many.

It's a troll in the end and we should let this thread die.
>>
>>16528587
>>16528582
Leave my thread and take your 14 year old angry teenager-tier banter with you.
>>
>>16528177
> care little for the opinion of a stranger,
> comes on 4chan
>>
>>16528582
God bless his friends, they know something is wrong with her and are looking out for him. Realistically he is on the friends side and is trying to get this bitch to fuck off, just too cowardly to deal with her reaction if he did it himself.

It's all so obvious i don't know why this thread is even going anymore, either troll or just so autistic/ desperate/ stubborn/stupid OP can't see there's literally no positives in her relationship if he doesn't care enough to even defend her. AND keeps letting it happen. Get the message he wants you gone, harpy

S
M
H
>>
>>16528605
Sorry, did you make this post?
>>16528435
>>
File: 1317952112283[1].jpg (17 KB, 334x393) Image search: [Google]
1317952112283[1].jpg
17 KB, 334x393
>>16528614
>>16528608
>>16528606
>>
>>16528605
He doesn't want to complain to you directly because he knows how you will react, but he is also not just letting the issue fester. It's much easier to just ignore whatever you're doing to upset him if he has the chance to blow off some steam. If you say he thinks of you as a protector, he probably just doesn't want to hurt your feelings, let alone how you would probably pay him back for it.

He is telling is friends because he wants to tell you. His friends are obviously sympathetic and upset at you for whatever it is you've done. They are mad at you because HE is mad at you, but not mad enough to risk upsetting you. Why else do you think he stands by when his friends confront you? He agrees with them but he doesn't want to speak up.
>>
>>16528632
>he thinks of you as a protector
thinks of himself as a protector*
>>
File: 1440542384159.png (246 KB, 391x327) Image search: [Google]
1440542384159.png
246 KB, 391x327
>>16528627
>>
>>16528632
He must have thought of himself as a protector in the same way a Special Education teacher protects the special kid against the normal kids in the school yard. This whole thread kind of shows how clueless or autistic OP is, people like that need assistance in this world. If this guy isn't being paid to be a special education teacher equivalent, he probably wants to be left the fuck alone and has gotten tired of this "protector" role. It's hard cleaning up all the social and physical messes autistic or socially difficult people make unless it is your job. He is trying to abandon all of this without doing shit. Letting his friends drive her away.
>>
>>16528632
A person unable to directly confront another one with the issue that has been bothering them, and has to resort to doing so using messengers gives the impression of being nothing more than a spineless coward.
>>
>>16528632
>>16528664
>samefagging in trying to prove a point
Wew, you lost me
>>
>>16528666
He's not using messengers, he's just telling his friends what's wrong. Is he supposed to keep it a secret? It's making it back to OP because his friends are apparently upset enough at her to confront her.

>>16528671
Not samefag. I never insulted OP, I'm trying to put it as politely as I can.
>>
File: 1321749264272[1].jpg (10 KB, 300x226) Image search: [Google]
1321749264272[1].jpg
10 KB, 300x226
>>16528678
>He's not using messengers
>He is telling is friends because he wants to tell you
>>
>>16528686
Yeah, because he knows his girlfriend is going to sperg the fuck out but he has to vent somehow. Guys generally feel at liberty to discuss their problems with their friends because it is practically taboo anywhere else.
>>
>>16528666
Or could be someone who honestly just doesn't care about this person anymore and has friends willingly attacking her for their own reasons, but also doing his dirty work. Easiest route if she's incredibly clingy and difficult to shake off. Guy has no problems anymore.
>>
>>16528693
Guys vent to their friends and discuss their problems with them about gfs and such, but friends do not immediately then attack the girlfriend with the boyfriend knowing, standing by not giving a shit. He doesn't care or love OP in the slightest, oh and it keeps happening? Come on guys.
>>
>>16528694
It's also basically the only way to communicate your concerns to someone who completely shuts you out and freaks out and blames you when you are unhappy. These are the same people who need "protecting" and enforce this on their significant others.

It might not even be intentional, there's a good chance they're doing it on their own. What's the alternative, he's supposed to get rid of his friends and tell them "hey! you can't talk shit about my girlfriend!" ?
>>
>>16528700
Unfortunately you don't know that this is how it plays out, only that SHE thinks it is. Think of all the things girlfriends define as "you don't care enough about me" and tell me that this is 100% for sure what he's doing.
>>
>>16528693
>he knows his girlfriend is going to sperg the fuck out

He knows that how? Or, dear me, maybe calling someone terrible names while claiming to care about them is kinda, you know, contradictory? Speaking of contradictory, sending messengers at another person is not venting. It's a cowardly act.

Also
>friends
Lmao
>>
>>16528702
You don't have to get rid of your friends when they say shit about your girlfriend, you put them in their place for a moment and make it clear they should leave her alone/ not talk shit, and the friends get the boundaries you've laid down and move on. Maybe grumble but then that's it. Honestly they don't care that much who you date, just as long as you keep hanging out and are doing okay.

He isn't doing the bare minimum to stop them attacking her or telling his friends things are fine he'll handle it himself, i find that weird if he "cares" about her.
>>
>>16528725
This is how you react to him, right? You don't care about his concerns and you just want him to tell you that you're perfect and he was just mistaken.

It's just insults, you think he's too stupid to know what he's saying and you think I'm too stupid to know what I'm saying. You're just plain mean and you play the victim any time you aren't getting your way.

>>16528731
He can't handle it himself. He isn't handling it himself. They're probably trying to help him and he knows it. Look, I'm not a fucking girl and I don't care about your "boundaries," no such thing exists among male friends. If you start imposing "limits" on friendships you have explicitly ended the friendship.

He doesn't want to lose his friends. His girlfriend wants him to dump them all.
>>
>>16528746
Oh my fucking god what I am saying is that guys who love their gf's tell their friends kindly to not attack their gf/ say theyll handle it thanks though after an incident like OP's occurs, and then the friends move the fuck on if the friendship means anything to them.

Really? guys would sever friendships over "Hey i can attack your gf who's practically a stranger to me if i want to, attacking her is so much more important to me than our friendship of x years"

Maybe some guys would, but not most.
>>
>>16528746
>You don't care about his concerns
Tsk, tsk, assumptions.
>just want him to tell you that you're perfect
Tsk, tsk, more assumptions, based on no logic, as ever.
>he was just mistaken
Oh no, no. I just call people who send others upon their "friends"/"people they care for" what they are - cowards.

>you think he's too stupid to know what he's saying and you think I'm too stupid to know what I'm saying
Hmm, where did I say that? In fact, I called him highly intelligent.
You are, on the other side, way beneath him, naive and misguided.

>I'm not a fucking girl
Excuse me, xir. Has your gender reassignment surgery been appointed today?

>He can't handle it himself. He isn't handling it himself.
You sure know a lot for someone you've never met....hmmmmm........

>His girlfriend wants him to dump them all
Tsk, tsk. Assumptions, assumptions.
>>
>>16528767
>if you don't do as i tell you you don't love me!
Wow.
>if you don't police your friends you don't live me!
Wow.
>i'm upset at your friends, HANDLE IT!
Wow.
>if your friends cared about you they would like me! your friends hate you, i am the only one who loves you!
Wow.
>guys would sever
You would sever. You're requesting that he tells the whole group that they aren't allowed to mention it. You have no right, and you're just going to drive a wedge between them. The only solution is either your boyfriend has to push them away or run away from you. Why can you police his friends but you won't stop whatever is upsetting him so much? You don't want to put in any effort and you feel blameless, to you it's all his fault and HE should change because YOU say so. If he really does love you he will probably cave to your demands and that is truly fucking disgusting. You know men would sacrifice things for you and you DEMAND that they do it for your amusement.
>attacking her is so much more important to me than our friendship of x years
That is such a feminine argument I could shit. You don't weigh the value of your relationships, you cherish them all. It isn't some kind of trade and you definitely aren't trying to gain anything by "playing games" with them. You're a manipulator, this is your thought process and you are confused by people behaving differently.
>Maybe some guys would, but not most.
You definitely don't know anything about men beyond what they can give you and how to extract it from them.
>>
>>16528793
Baby, I'm the OP, and it wasn't me who you are replying to. Your argument falls to water as it's purely based on assumptions, once again!

This is why he chose you for his little purpose. You're dumb as bricks.
>>
>>16528785
Right, are you going to provide any sort of counter-argument or just "tsk tsk" until I agree with you? Where are the facts that prove me wrong? Can you provide any examples? Do you have anything to say other than insults?

And for that matter, why did you make this thread? It's evident that you were hoping that we would agree with you and you didn't even CONSIDER that we might want more information or that we might disagree. You wanted us to reinforce your behavior and tell you that you're so great and you're so right.

This is why I believe that your boyfriend won't voice his concerns, when I do it you behave exactly as prescribed.
>>
>>16528797
Your boyfriend ought to have struck you. There is no worldly reasoning for this kind of insolence.
>>
>>16528801
I could ask you the same. You're attacking me, yet you don't provide any evidence to support any of your claims. I just sit and laugh how you assume things based on no logic. In fact, a minute ago, you attacked a completely different person, thinking it was me, lmao.

>And for that matter, why did you make this thread?
Read the OP. It's written, plain as a day.

>we
Let's not lie to ourselves. You found this thread and keep samefagging through it. Pathetic.

>when I do it you behave exactly as prescribed.
And that is....how? I won't agree with your 14 year old mentality arguments you spew at me?
>>
>>16528793
I am not OP.

Question: Any guys on /adv/ actually end a friendship because their friend "set a boundary" and told them to not call their gf a bitch or cunt etc?

I don't mean a situation where the gf was a complete succubus and nightmare and made your life so miserable, I mean if it was a gf you barely knew and you called a cunt or bitch once because your friend had to go home early or something. He then tells you not to call her that, it's not ok, and so you ended that friendship then and there? This happen to anyone?
>>
>>16528812
Oh, calling him for help now? Just like he came to my help you spewed insults at me?

There is no need to get violent, chill, get some sex with your boyfriend.
>>
File: princessdiana-barbie-quote.jpg (67 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
princessdiana-barbie-quote.jpg
67 KB, 640x640
>>16528836
I'm so confused, who do you think you are talking to?
>>
>>16528825
You don't believe more than one person could disagree with you. Once again this is pretty solid evidence that suggests a lot about you.
>>16528830
That is not how friends behave, you are thinking of acquaintances. This is how people tell each other "you are not my friend."
>>16528836
I didn't spew insults at you, it was the inverse. We have never met. You're even calling me gay as if this is relevant to anything, like your insults somehow bolster your argument.

And now if I'm not mistaken,
>>16528797
>>16528825
>>16528836
>This is why he chose you for his little purpose
>You found this thread and keep samefagging through it
>Oh, calling him for help now?
>Just like he came to my help you spewed insults at me?
>your boyfriend.
So you think I am one of his friends. You think this because I disagree with you, therefore I must be. Let's suppose you're right, would it surprise you to learn that "my boyfriend" is actually YOUR boyfriend?
>>
>>16528858
>>16528857
Your samefagging is embarrassing. You can pretend you're a guy and hide your identity to save your ass, but we both know who you are.
>>
File: laughing false gods.png (359 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
laughing false gods.png
359 KB, 400x400
>>16528872
What are you going to do, tell him on us? He's not going to do shit. He loves me. Good luck you stupid bitch, you can't touch me.
>>
>>16528881
I'll just continue to be amused by your stupidity. Stay away from my relationships and tell him if he has some problems with me, he can quit his cowardly habit of sending others and confront a person directly.
>>
>>16528897
More like stay away from my relationships, you fat cow. I'd like to see the look on your face when he finally tells you he's through. They roast beef is genetic but you can't fool us you ugly slut.
>>
>>16528902
>They say roast beef is genetic
MY JOKE
RUINED BY A TYPO
Oh well, it can't look get any more wrecked than you already are.
>>
>>16528902
>us
Awww, you're having headmates now? I'm not surprised. Very fitting of an angry tumblr-like girl. Relax, orgasm a few times.
>>
>>16528909
>>16528902
Pic related

I'm out of here, this thread was great. Stay clueless and retarded OP, you anime club slut
>>
>>16528934
>Relax, orgasm a few times.
Haha, fuck. You really are a whore. Your whole moral system it.

>>16528935
Thank you, you've been a great audience.
>you anime club slut
I'm copying this from now on. It's even better than Barnes & Noble paganism.
>>
>>16528941
>Your whole moral system is based on it.
I'm really off my game today. I'm having a little too much fun.
>>
File: 14394762449851[1].jpg (32 KB, 229x343) Image search: [Google]
14394762449851[1].jpg
32 KB, 229x343
>>16528941
>>16528935
Goodness, you couldn't trick anyone it isn't you samefagging and embarrassing yourself.

>You really are a whore
Everybody involved loves it. ; )
>>
>>16528941
samefag
>>
>>16528960
It's really sad that you would admit to cheating on your boyfriend for a cheap rebuttal.
>>
>>16528961
It's not.
>>
>>16528968
The thread has stayed on 14 IPs for the past hour
LMAO
>>
>>16528970
And? It was mostly a conversation with the OP between a few people. You're not on /v/, you're in a one-track thread with a single discussion topic.
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.