[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tl;dr How do I approach the subject of my girlfriend's weight?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
tl;dr How do I approach the subject of my girlfriend's weight?

She's gained about 70lbs and has gone from a size 8 to a size 22. I still love her, but I'm no longer attracted to her. We haven't had sex in about 3 months and the last time we did I found no attraction to her body.

How do I talk to her about it? Do I suggest we start going to gym or something?
>>
youve gained alot of weight. its unhealthy, im not as attracted to you anymore because of it. lets start going to a gym. i know your fat isnt you.
>>
Just leave her. She'll never lose the weight and she doesn't respect you enough to keep herself worth fucking. You'll be happier with a new, thin girl.
>>
Why should she lost eight for you? You're just a shallow pig, if she's happy with her body she should stay that way.
>>
Make her lose weight by chasing your around town while your screw skinny women from the local honky tonks and bars.
>>
>>16528123
shut up you fat cunt. nobodys happy with being unhealthy and overweight. they may be happy with eating whatever but the consequences are the same: fatness and self hate
>>
>>16528123

Found the roastie.

Let me know how you'll feel when you fall in love with a guy who completely gives up on his own health and let's himself turn into a pile of shit.
>>
>>16528123
He maybe a shallow pig but she's a greedy pig.
>>
>>16528017

Tell her word for word what you just wrote. She'll cry, she'll blame you, the sky, leprechauns, all that shit. Repeat what you said and DO NOT BUDGE. If she can't offer any solution within the week, then tell her you need time off. She needs to understand how to be responsible for her half of the relationship. This is not the time for coddling.
>>
Hahaha
You got a sleeper fatass.
Dump her. She'll never be attractive again.
>>
>>16528123
>not sure if bait or faux-feminist
>>
how long did it take her to gain that?

tell her you're concerned for her health and encourage her to do active things
>>
>>16528017

Bro, if she has gained that much weight during your relationship you need to look at how you are 'supporting' her weight gain. These things don't just happen by accident.

Has your body changed also? Be honest.
How often do you eat junk food together?
What kind of activities do you do together?

If you have just sat around spouting that "I'll love you always" nonsense without actual working together as a couple to improve, you can't just turn around now and complain about how fat she has gotten.

Fix up.
>>
typically once they get fat they stay fat

sorry brother
>>
Yes, suggest you booootthhhh start going to the gym. Make sure to keep up with schedule and always force her to go. It may be a long road, OP
>>
Believe me, if you try to get her to lose weight you will lose. Leave her, don't tell her why and find another gf. Please take my advice, I know it's hard but this is the only option.
>>
>>16528966
This is true. Nothing makes a girls lose weight other than a break up or a guy who is really committed to working out with her.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.