[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I buy a HD webcam for camming or wait?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1449117875671.png (134 KB, 396x381) Image search: [Google]
1449117875671.png
134 KB, 396x381
I want to ruin my life and start camming for money but my current laptop webcam is potato quality and I'm wondering if should shell out for an HD webcam or tough it and wait for someone to gift it to me(which is unlikely).

It's just that I've seen other girls get gifted webcams and I want that too but I think it's better to come out the gate swinging and have HD from the get go. I honestly seen it as an investment, a cost I can potential recoup in a day or so.(If anyone comes in my damn room).

Help me out here guys.
>>
get an hd cam first
>>
There is no real money here unless your gorgeous. If youre a dude then abandon ship.

Id probably recommend working a job. It may pay a bit less, but it will never come back to bite you. Remember, anything you put online is public property and there forever.

also, i get the impression youre trying to get someone to buy a webcam for you. Which is fucking scum.
>>
>>16527770
>also, i get the impression youre trying to get someone to buy a webcam for you. Which is fucking scum.

Yeah I'd admit that, I don't want to spend unless I have to.
>>
Camming is not the way to go. What you need to do is find people with particular requests. There used to be this guy coming around on here that used to pay hundreds for girls to eat stuff covered in cum. (It didn't have to be cum but it had to look like cum). Find those people and do their requests.

Just saying. Go on /soc/ or /b/ or some other shithole and find a daddy. Or simply put an add somewhere saying

>submissive good girl looking for a daddy to dominate me financially

or something along the lines. Why would you go in a room and make some gypsy fucks thousands while you don't get shit? I mean I could tell you're not clever from your career choice but really, that's how you want to go about it? Even going the "let's play" route and showing off cleveage or even doing fucking ASMR videos would get you better off than camming for the public.

Seriously, you are not a clever person.
>>
>>16527784
>Seriously, you are not a clever person.

Well I do want to ruin my life after all.
>>
>>16527790
Your high opinion of yourself is not grounded and you are not ruining shit. If you decided to start a crack smoking hobby that you would sustain by barebacking needle hole ridden fine young african men then you would be ruining your life. What you're doing is called being lazy. You're so lazy not only did you pick the shit that took the least amount of effort and skill to make money off but you're not even willing to do that and are looking for excuses to get out of it. You're a bum.
>>
File: 1419192647551.gif (31 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
1419192647551.gif
31 KB, 500x492
>>16527803

Words hurt senpai.
>>
File: Donald-Trump.jpg (32 KB, 635x474) Image search: [Google]
Donald-Trump.jpg
32 KB, 635x474
>>16527816
Do I look like I give a shit?
>>
>>16527756

Do you have a niche in mind?

There are thousands and thousands of girls doing cam shows.

You need something to set you apart to draw in the retards that will pay you for shit that is all over the Internet already.

Look like a teen girl, big ass tits, shoving all types of shit up your ass, whatever it is.

If you think you'll make a lot by just hoping on and doing the basic shit you'll be competing with litteraly thousands other other girls.
>>
>>16527828

Yeah this is something I'll definitely think about, thanks for all the advice guys.
>>
>>16528185

Your best bet is to probably go watch recorded cam shows and watch how other girls do theirs to get an idea of how to set yours up.
>>
>>16528185
Can we please get a preview ;)
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.