[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some signs that an older girl might give a younger guy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Ladytron1.jpg (167 KB, 1312x1048) Image search: [Google]
Ladytron1.jpg
167 KB, 1312x1048
What are some signs that an older girl might give a younger guy if she wants to be kissed or have some physicality? I'm 20, she's 26.

I'm pretty oblivious and only have experience with girls my same age. Tonight we're going on our 3rd date, havent done a move yet, and tonight it is movie+dinner near her place.
>>
Hey anon, I just want to say that I'm 27 and I love younger guys, so since she's going out with you I'm sure she does too. We don't act any differently from 20 year old girls when we want to be kissed or touched . . . and if she's been on 3 dates with you, she must be into you :) And if all else fails, just ask if she wants you to kiss her, it's so cute when guys do that!

Good luck, anon.
>>
if she touches your upper arm repeatedly, that's a big sign she wants closer physical contact. goes for girls of all ages
>>
>>16527643
>3rd date
> some physicality?
haven't had any? or?
it's not different from a 20y/o, if anything older/experienced girls are more confident in my experience so more likely to just pull you in. hence it surprises me to hear that you haven't kissed on 2nd date.
just grab her hand when she's walking close to you, also in cinema, grab her hand, play with it. she will either enjoy and slowly move more to you or pull back.
Escalate physical contact like this untill you're like two entangled spaghettimonsters. once entangled, stare at her lips or give her a quick one and she'll move for the kiss.
>>
>>16527678
>>16527670
I feel too awkward to touch her. The other day we already went to watch a film, but she seemed to be almost collapsed on the cinema couch. I wanted to casually touch our legs together but she was even too far away for that lol.

I've grabbed hands with girls before in cinema, but usually after we've already been dating for a while. If I tried grabbing her hand tonight she'd probably be freaked out or laugh at me or something idk. Isnt doing that out of the blue weird?
>>
>>16527686
thinking about this, I might be able to tell her jokingly something like "why do you always sit so far away from me" and get my arm around her closer or something, but not sure if I can pull that off

that being said where we watch the films isnt really a cinema, but some exhibition hall so the seats are a bit more separated than normal
>>
> If I tried grabbing her hand tonight she'd probably be freaked out or laugh at me or something idk
she knows damn well why she's on a date with you, she's 26, not 16. If she thinks you're early she'l just tell you to wait with that or subtly move away. she won't go on a date with you and then scold you for wanting her!

>>16527692
you could say that, but I'd try grabbing her hand first, just hold it and play with her fingers a bit. grab it without saying anything and just sort of investigate it or something. if she ask just tell her she has nice hands and then lay it down on the armrest but without letting go. if she pulls away awkward just givee her a wink like you were joking but without saying anything.

generally after refusing physical for being early, the girl understands it's her turn to invite you when it's time.
>>
>>16527727
hm ok. Already watched 2 movies with her. 1st dont count because it was in that situation when we met eachother. But the last time I should've tried to touch her more, this time will care more.

Will try to be casual about the hand thing then. ty
>>
File: 1448752108138.jpg (178 KB, 1024x1536) Image search: [Google]
1448752108138.jpg
178 KB, 1024x1536
Alright, Im going to the date in 30m, pretty nervous. Anybody got some other advice?
>>
>>16527669

24 here and girls I've dated 27 to 31 are much more fun to be with/around.

Normally have sorted out what they actually want in a guy/life and don't fuck like a dead fish on a matress.
>>
>>16528371

Kiss her long, touch her.

Don't act like it's your first dance in middle school
>>
>>16528395
Oh gee, hopefully. Been thinking all day about touching her to get in the mood.
>>
Just act like you would if she was your age. It's not a huge deal.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.