[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please help me!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2014-04-28-15-59-27.png (18 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2014-04-28-15-59-27.png
18 KB, 480x800
I'm going to start by telling you all that I fucked up. Hard. I cheated on my girlfriend, but that's not what I need help with. We've worked past that already. What I need help with is different. One of her friends was in contact with the woman I cheated with, and obtained the only nude image that I sent her. Now her nuts friend has it and is threatening to post it to the facebook wall of all of my friends and family unless I give her $150 before 12-4-15. I have no other options. I am literally begging the 4chan community for help.

On a somewhat related note, I recently bought a PS4 protection plan that I can't actually use, so Sony is sending me a $60 refund Visa Prepaid card. I know that nobody likes doing things for free, so whoever can help me will be $60 richer if they so choose.

Please!! I don't want to lose the woman of my dreams, although I know I don't deserve her.

For personal reasons, I wont be uploading a photo of me, my girlfriend and I, or the conversation with the threat. If you do wish to know what we look like or what exactly was said, please let me know of a way to privately contact you.
>>
>>16527103
Blackmail/Extortion is illegal. Tell her that you've documented everything, and that if she continues to threaten you (or leaks said picture), you're not afraid of taking legal action.
>>
>>16527103
Karma tbqh
>>
>>16527109
This. Call the cops (non-emergency line obviously).
>>
>>16527103
Why would you cheat on her if you didn't want to lose her?

Serious question, my boyfriend did the same thing
>>
You can also blackmail her back. I mean just be like I'll show her you blackmailing me, it proves she's willing to sell out her friend for cash
>>
I have already received my karma for doing it. She basically beat the shit out of me.

I did it while I was drunk and stoned, I'm not going to say that I wasn't in control of myself, because that would be a lie. The thought that crossed my mind was that I would rather get laid at that moment than wait another couple of days to be with her.
>>
The problem with blackmailing her back is that I don't want her to know it's happening. The last thing we need is more stress. We've got PTI because I was ballsy one too many times.
>>
>>16527109
>>16527131
This this this this this this this.

We're talkin' serious shit here, OP. You can face-fuck her with the law if she goes through with the blackmail.

On the other hand, if you pay her the money, it'll never end. She can (and probably will) always extort more and more from you.
>>
Good Advice: threaten to show messages, and give replies that could not be used against you when you take legal action.
Bad Advice: Offer sex to not get exposed.
>>
What replies could not be used against me when I take legal action?
>>
Nigga, lawyer up and go to the police TODAY, this shit is a crime, document everything she says and show to the authorities.

Besides, it's not like men care too much about that shit, just don't let her fuck you over.

Seriously, lawyer, NOW. If you pay, it won't stop at $150, and there'll always be one more copy.
>>
screen shots you dumbass. Get her to talk about it and make as many threats on u as possible. Screen shot it all. then call the cops.
>>
>>16527241
this. Let her know you got it all. Then tell her if she comes over and fucks you, u won't turn her in
>>
show her the screen shots u captured to, or she might not take u seriously enough to come fuck
>>
Dude. Pretty sure that last one won't be good because extortion. I was thinking of something more along the lines of "I have all of this documented, and I'm ready to press charges against you for extortion. But you can agree to not post the picture and I won't take it to the police." How does that sound?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.