[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do i have a chance?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: index.jpg (6 KB, 184x274) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6 KB, 184x274
I've been talking to this gal in my class for the past month or two.

She sits next to me in my university class, and when i first saw her i couldnt even bear to look at her seeing as i had absolutley no chance with this chick. (solid 8.5/10)

She eventually starts talking to me out of the blue, and i find out she is really into manga and anime ( used to video games ), not only that but almost the same kind i am into.

She pretty much asked me to put my number in her phone, and even added me on facebook.
I've learned alot about her and how she is a total fangirl for Tokyo Ghoul, and even has a tumblr page just to fandom the fuck out of it.

I've since been completely infatuated about her and cant stop thinking about her

I've tried asking her out on dates but she always pushes me off by saying she cant because of her extremely oppressive religious parents. ( very religious background )

Lately i've found out via her tumblr that she may be lesbian/bisexual.

Do i still have a chance for anything with her?

( she's only 18 ) ( i'm 23 )
>>
bumperino
>>
>>16526258

>I've since been completely infatuated about her and cant stop thinking about her

No you don't. If you really like her, forget it. You're already in the friend zone.

Anyhow, don't worry you'll get over the infatuation thing. I was infatuated with a chick 20 years ago and I just found her all these years later by googling her name. I was heartbroken when I got rejected, but dude, you should see her now! I don't feel so bad about it anymore. She got fat and ugly as hell, and she's obviously high maintenance and stupid because she lives in an expensive house that is way too small for the money, it has no trees, its situated on a _flood_plane_. I am relieved. I am a little older now and I know that I don't dig fat chicks and I sure as hell don't dig stupid people. Years later thats what these hot young creatures turn into. Natural course of aging reveals them for their true nature. Try to imagine this chick you're infatuated with as someone older and uglier and ask "do i really have anything in common with this person"? Matter fact, imagine this were a dude. When they no longer are a member of the opposite sex, attraction goes away, and now you truly are left with common-interests and common-personalities. Just about what marriage is pretty much. If you can't honestly admit you have anything like that in common, forget it cuz it wasn't meant to be and you'd have been miserable anyhow.
>>
>>16526277

I guess you are right, while i truly agree with everything you are saying, i still really like her for now.

've already signed up for some classes with her next semester, i'm not wasting my money because they are also required for me.

I'll still follow her around for a bit to see if it changes, but if still doesnt go anywhere, i'll do as you say.

But i gotta ask one more question, do you think she had any genuine interest in my?
>>
When you put a woman on a 1-10 scale, you are pedestaling her, thereby assuring you do not possess the self-worth necessary to pursue her. So what if she's a "solid 8.5"? My 10 is your 5, your 5 is my 8, etc.

She is probably lesbian/bi (big red flag right there) has a tumblr (yikes) and has religious parents (holy toledo batman).

Normally I try to guide you in the right direction, and in this case it is toward the Exit. Fuck that shit. Go find what you would consider a "10" and bang her. It's easy. Ask yourself "If I fucked 10 women with equivalent attractiveness to lovely-tumblr-animu-chick, would i still be obsessed with her?"
>>
>>16526258
be friends, not a couple
>>
>>16526295
well fuck me silly,
i'm done and out then

thanks for the advice fellas
>>
>>16526290

She probably thinks you're cute, but in a "friend" way. She probably don't has "the hots" for you or anyone really just yet. The term "has the hots" comes from the meaning that a female is "in heat" (ergo, fertile and damn ready to reproduce). You can't forget: she's only 18. By the time she's about 24, thats when she'll hit her sexual peak and be most fertile and horny and ready to screw and her parents wishes are going to go right out the window and she's gonna fuck whomever she wants to fuck. But until then, she's more about handholding and dates and cuddling up next to the tv and all that cutesy-wootsy stuff that doesn't entail actual sexual intercourse. At that age it takes booze to get them to go that far usually. So for now, if she's sober and if her parents are religious, she's probably thinking she is only going to bring home a guy that is religious too whom they would approve of. Chicks care about that kind of thing more than guys; we'll sleep with whomever damn well we please starting from the time we hit puberty and forward.
>>
>>16526304

Got your back, anon.
>>
>>16526316
>>16526306
>>16526302
>>16526295
>>16526277

thanks big help guys
>>
Is this a french class?
>>
>>16526339

some barebones american history class
stupid as shit and waste of time desu

(A++ in it currently)
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.