[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello anons. i need a bit advice on a girl. Well to explain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: 008.jpg (42 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
008.jpg
42 KB, 640x640
Hello anons.
i need a bit advice on a girl.
Well to explain i dont know if she feels uncomfortable with me in public or whatever it is.
I recently started talking to her for real, and we seem to have a good chem. However when someone is arround she feels the need to be quiet and shy (She is a bit quiet and shy, but not that extreme).

So i dont know if she doesn't want to be seen talking with me, if shes shy or what?
Anyone who had the same experience?
>>
>>16526044
Well op, il post my experience if noone comes with it first.
>>
>>16526044
Anyone?
>>
>>16526044
Feels bad man.
>>
Ask her, and be weary of her feminine games. Women act based on their emotions. If she doesn't wish to be the center of attention, she is likely deferring the responsibility to you. Be the one to lead in interactions. Women don't like a man who can't lead. With any luck, she'll be crazy in bed. (Anecdotally, shy women are great fucks.)
>>
>>16526230
Well i can lead her if she wants it. But i dont want to push her limits.
>>
eeeh my ex has that same dress lol
>>
>>16526270
Can confirm, she left it on my bedroom floor.
>>
>>16526279
Lol i'l remeber that anon
>>
>>16526044
Tell her your gay it will solve all of your problems.
>>
>>16526289
Could do that
>>
Hmmmm... This is probably not the same thing so I don't want to get your hopes up but I'll say I am a bit of a shy person. I don't like talking to my friends when strangers can hear, so I often find myself speaking very abruptly with the intention of shutting down a conversation as quick as possible when we're in a crowded place like on a bus where other people are listening. I often find myself almost talking under my breath in an effort not to be heard. It COULD be that but I don't know
>>
>>16526044
It could be that he's just shy. The best thing you can do is confront her about it. Tell her how you feel, you can't expect to solve a problem or get to its origin of you don't start at the root of that problem. You stated that she's a bit shy but not extremely. Perhaps when she's around you the shyness goes away but when she's out of that comfort zone (you) it comes back. Talk to her about it. There's really nothing to fear. Cheers lad & good luck.
>>
>>16527277
Thanks anon.
>>
>>16526044
To be honnest, im not the most interesting person in the world.
i often talk random shit and get nervous in conversations and that mostly ends in awkward silence.
>>
>>16527267

>>16526044
Op, I think it's because she's more comfortable around you, talking with you. Around others she's even more shy so she goes back to how she acts when you're not around. You might be seeing her normal behavior, but when she's with you alone she's less inhibited.
>>
>>16528510
Yea that was my first tought, but now i have a different experience.

Over the last few days she likes to talk a bit to my and approach me (example after class) and talk for a few secs then leaves suddently saying "Cya Anon"
>>
>>16528517
She might like you more than you think.
>>
>>16528599
I know, but how can i be sure? should i take the chance?
>>
>>16526270
Its a sexy dress btw
>>
>>16528816
When she says "cya anon" say wait, and go with her or make her come with you
>>
>>16529189
Well that was a good idea, il try and do that next time. But shes always in a hurry to catch a bus
>>
If they're friends of yours, it's possible she feels awkward interrupting the conversation. I know I get like that sometimes.
Or she may just feel more comfortable with one on one conversations than she does group conversations.
>>
>>16529204
That could be it, but it's not the same with every person. If they are my friends shes extremely shy but if it's someone regular from school shes normal.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.