[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me >6'6 Friend from high school likes me >Have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 640x853) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 640x853
>Be me
>6'6 Friend from high school likes me
>Have a roastie
>Tight virgin, have roastie because my mom does
>Not sure if ugly or not

Forgive me for fishing for compliments. I'm really sorry.
>>
OP here. Am I ugly?
>>
>>16525999
Go attentionwhoring to /soc/. If pic related is you, you're generic 5/10
>>
Vagina is Vagina. Just never masterbate and you'll be golden (maybe).
>>
>>16525999
>>16526007
nice bait
>>
Are you fishing for comments in another thread in regards to this matter?

Here's the beef on the matter (HAH).

If a guy is to the point where your pants are off and he's about to fuck you, the visual appearance of your vagina will be the fucking last thing on his mind. Unless you've got pus and warts or some shit, his ONLY focus is going to be getting his dick inside of you.
>>
Not ugly enough that you can use it as an excuse for anything senpai.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
More of me
>>
>>16526028
>no lips whatsoever
>>
>>16526033
No shapes either, it's like a trap.
>>
>>16526033
That's ok with me. I'm worried about having too much of the other set.

I'm an intactivist, most roasties are. A roasties is really just like a long foreskin
>>
>>16526039
Most normal guys won't care much about your big vagina lips but they'll care much more how your face looks like and it looks meh
>>
>>16525999
you're not bad, safe 5.5. you look like you don't take good care of yourself though, but you don't go out of your way to be unhealthy like most people. you could probably be an easy 6-7 if you ate and slept properly.

>btw anything 5 or above is average or above and would mean looks wouldn't prevent you from having long term relationship for reasonable people.
>>
>>16526052
Yeah. I don't sleep until abt 2 AM.

Sorry mommy.
>>
Stop posting vaginas on a blue board.
>>
>>16526058
Oh shit I'm sorry it won't happen again please forgive me
>>
>>16526058
Report that shit, her thread was deleted 5 minutes ago and there she goes again
>>
>>16526064
Look I'm sorry I'm new here please don't
>>
I'm new here and in so sorry for being a tard
>>
Please don't report me I'm sorry I didn't know I'm new here I'm so sorry
>>
Ugh you're ugly bruh. 0/10 would not touch
>>
Ok, no more NSFW shit I'm sorry

I'm a good cook/baker like my mom
>>
HOW ARE YOU ALL FALLING FOR THIS TROLL?!
>>
>>16526102
John cena
>>
>>16526102
boredom f
>>
File: 1440542570155.jpg (40 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1440542570155.jpg
40 KB, 500x500
You're a pretty girl. Your vagina is fine. And don't listen to the guy who said don't masturbate. Enjoy it. Have fun with the tall friend who likes you.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.