[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Advice on ma face
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
My face gives off the unintended look of being sad, high, depressed, and angry.

My assesment is that it might result from my eyes being sad looking.
They also make me look high because of the way they're shape.
Ive try to open them more and have a "happy" look on my face but the result is just an unnatural expression.
I end up looking like this ಠ‿ಠ.

Do you folks have any advice for me?
How do i train my face to give off a radiant and happy charisma?
(The pic is me showing how my eyes look naturally. No expression or anything. Just me and how i look at anything normally.)
>>
>>16525882
Any nigga that says something disrespectful is gonna get kick in the throat!
>>
>>16525882
Save up money and get surgery to change your eye shape.
>>
>>16525882
your eyes are fine, your problem is confidence.
on the bright side you look like josh peck before he got super handsome so maybe you can also be the most attractive man.
>>
>>16525882
You look like a white earl sweatshirt

youre gonna be jeff Tshirt
>>
>>16525882
Can you hold your eyes more open?
Any subconscious resting face can be changed if you just practice holding your face in one way all the time. Hold your eyebrows a little up too.
>>
>>16526438
Just noticed your part about feeling unnatural with wider eyes. Post picture of that expression. Of course it'll look unnatural to you, you're used to your half lidded look.
>>
Are you latino by chance? i had the same problem buti noticed it when i was like 16 so since then i try to have my eyes slighty more open,and if im talking i try to sound confident (thats like 90% of the solution).
>>
>>16525882
Smile a lot, it'll pick up the corners of your eyes somewhat. Spend time thinking about things that make you smile, it'll help. Also do something about those raccoon eyes. That almost makes you look more tired than your eye shape. Go over your diet and sleep habits. Nutritional deficiencies can sometimes give you dark circles, and obviously lack of sleep will too. Lack of sunshine can make raccoon eyes look worse too.

Brow shaping might seem kinda metrosexual but consider tweezing part of your brows a little bit to change their shape. It almost seems like their shape is accentuating the downward angle of your eyes. Play with it in photoshop before taking a tweezers to your face though. If you do this, only make very subtle changes or you'll look like a drag queen.
>>
>>16526430
Lool.
Was he one of those guys on loiter squad?
>>
>>16526420
Thanx d(030 )
>>
>>16525882
Look at Serge Gainsbourg and try to cultivate a similar air of languid sexuality
>>
>>16526438
Ive tried that but it ends up being a half ass expression. If i want to look interested I'll end up looking somewhat bore and petrified.
>>
>>16526891
Show us. Pictures.
>>
>>16526667
Wow.
Its kinda creepy how similar we are about this. I started noticing my lifeless eyes around 16 and have been trying to put on a more cheerful appearance.
My voice is another thing i dislike but is not something i am particular about.
I just gotta work on pronunciations, tone, volume, and manner of speaking
>>
>>16526787
Ive been trying to get rid of the racoon mask for a while. I think a bad sleep schedule is responsible for it.
The sun i didnt knew about .
But i get very pale during winter so i guess more sleep is the solution for this.
>>
>>16526906
My eyes keep the same depressing look even when surprised, angry, and happy.
>>
>>16526987
Looks a hell of a lot more approachable than your first pic. Much better.

If you want to get drastic, look into eyelid surgery. Something similar is the double lid surgery that monolid Asians get. I read a story of one girl who got it because her eyelids were so droopy she had to consciously hold them up just to see. You remind me of that case.
>>
>>16527007
Thanx for the advice :-)
>>
>>16525882
Your eyes are ok just get more sleep
Your eye bags are what make them look shitty
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.