[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many times do you approach or flirt with a girl on average
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: russian romance.jpg (292 KB, 700x2317) Image search: [Google]
russian romance.jpg
292 KB, 700x2317
How many times do you approach or flirt with a girl on average in a month?

My friend group is a sausage fest and I work all weekends so for me right now it's essentially zero
>>
>>16525860
Zero. I've had one date all year and that was in January. It was only one date because she was 8 years younger than me and didn't let me talk the whole time.
>>
>>16525860
Who is the one taking those photos????

And I'm in the same situation but with the other gender.
I interact with guys who text me but I'm taking online classes and work at a botique so I like never see boys
>>
>>16525860
Zero. Women in public aren't worth the risk that they're a femnazi.
>>
Yeah I feel like approaching strangers is weird and if you hit on people in your social circle, your options dry up quickly

Where do most people do it?
>>
Zero.
I have no close female friends. My major (CS) has no girls in it, and I really don't find most of the girls at my uni that attractive. My experiences with dating told me that unless there really was something special, it wasn't worth my time.
>>
I dunno, couple times a week? How often I go out can vary wildly though.
>>
I go for the classic "constantly flirt but never make a move" approach and wait for women to come on to me, lately i've been thinking of re assessing my approach
>>
>>16525860
>How many times do you approach or flirt with a girl on average in a month
Never done such a thing in my life
>>
File: sffw.jpg (105 KB, 500x356) Image search: [Google]
sffw.jpg
105 KB, 500x356
none, if i was good looking girls would flirt with me.
>>
>>16525879
>>>16525860 (OP) #
>Who is the one taking those photos????
Exactly what I was wondering kek
>>
None. I don't have any close friends and the closest I do have are autistic weebs.
>>
>>16525860
I tried learning game and pumped up my self confidence as was approaching at least one woman a day

it lasted a month because i got a perfect rejection rate

this last year I have had one date, off tinder.
she was fat and was only in it for the free meal.
>>
>>16527296
Why would you pay for her if both of you and her are not interested?
>>
>>16525860
>My friend group is a sausage fest and I work all weekends so for me right now it's essentially zero
that's EXACTLY where online platforms like tinder and okcupid come in.

since i started tinder I'd allways have at least one "bun in the oven", one main project going on. basically if i talk more than 2 days with them, date follows, all dates did have followups.
now i have a super cute artsyfartsy kinky gf whom i wouldn't mind spending the rest of my days with!

on parties(raves) I'd play around with girls but more to get cuddles than anything else, they're mostly not my type and i'm rolling my ass off so i don't say much more than: "hm hm nice pary ey" "aww hm you look soo cute too" etc.

basically talking to one quality person gets you way more. not only cause thhe person you may end up with is higher quality, But since she's actually worth it, you'll be able to give attention and such.
>>
Is that supposed to be "aww" or "WTF".
look at how disgusting the room is
>>
>>16527405
well they do look like slavs. just something to consider
>>
>>16527296
Keep at it and practice more work on you dipshit.
>>
>>16527539
>le numbers game meme
>just buy my book goy 100% rejection rate is normal ehehehehe
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.