[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a 21 y.o. kissless virgin who never had a girlfriend.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: casual-dating-seiten-tipps.jpg (20 KB, 190x198) Image search: [Google]
casual-dating-seiten-tipps.jpg
20 KB, 190x198
I'm a 21 y.o. kissless virgin who never had a girlfriend. When I approach girls (which doesn't happen that often), it's always smalltalk. I can't make my intentions (hugs, intimacy, sex (?)) clear in a non-weird way. Any tips?
>>
become friends with a fatty and learn to be around women without falling love
>>
>>16525842
No, if you're 21 and the most you can do in terms of social interactions is casual small talk, then there's not much that can be done. You'll prolly stay that way and then get a hooker in your mid 30 to lose v card
>>
>>16525843
I don't think that'd change anything or help me
>>
>>16525846
I don't want to get hookers, that way, sex loses all of its appeal. Also, I'm not getting a hooker for less-than-sex intimacy and/or hugs.
>>
>>16525842
Do you have any long-term girl frineds? Like people who you actually trust and care about- not just aquintences or peers.

Usually the physically manifestation of "intentions" ocuts after a while once you've been able to develope a genuine relationship with the girl and she trusts you. No one likes that guy who hugs you 2 min after you meet him and you know he's just thinking about what you look like naked the whole time
>>
>>16525850
Oh... Then you'll be a wizard till death, unless some old wasted cougar will be desperate enough to fuck you. You better learn to accept that and live with this knowledge bruh
>>
>>16525853
I do have some long-term friends, yeah, mostly from school. Some of them I don't see very often these days, but I have at least two that I see regularily.
>>
>>16525856
Ignoring your posts from now on, as that's just increasing my depression and not helping in any way.
>>
self confidence is the key, or being self-aware.

and don't aim for girls you can't get ofc.
>>
>>16525866
Truth hurts, that's why you need to accept it and move on
>>
>>16525869
How to become self-confident, then?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.