[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Broke up with a girlfriend three weeks ago. It was a long distance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: ssssssssss.png (32 KB, 384x434) Image search: [Google]
ssssssssss.png
32 KB, 384x434
Broke up with a girlfriend three weeks ago. It was a long distance relationship but we kept in touch however we could. We visited each other. Then it got fucked up somehow, she said it's over and it is not really working, but I know she loved me before. She never felt the same for anyone before me. I was her first.

She now hates me I think. I still love her and care for her. I can't even text her about how she's feeling. I just wait and kill time hoping she will text me. It's crippling.

It's like she'd died, only then I wouldn't have the hope of her texting me again.

How can anything that beautiful die in such a horrible death leaving a bitter taste on your tongue. How to forget. How to stop care I can't even.
>>
>>16525372
you sound like a clingy beta. was she your first too? personality flaws and problems often become apparent later in the relationship, and that's why people break up. she got over it, you didn't- and now you're being a nuisance.
>>
>>16525389
I didn't even know what clingy meant, and by definition, no, I'm not that type of guy.
>>
We don't have more answers for you. You already posted. It takes time to get over. There's no other way. Everyone had their first time, first breakup, first pain that they were sure would NEVER end. It just feels like that for awhile though. You will be okay.
>>
>>16525474
I just don't understand it though, if we knew that we just meant to be together then how can it end? If we were so certain that we found the person that was supposed to be in our lives. That we found the one who was born for the other.

It's tough to let go.
>>
Here's the thing. Long distance fucking sucks dick. She probably didn't want to deal with it anymore because having someone who lives closer that you can visit often is better than someone you can only see once a month or whatever, for example. I'm sure she still loves you but the distance is very overwhelming to some people.
>>
>>16525372
She met someone else, or the prospect of meeting someone else is more appealing to her
than sticking it out in a LDR with you.

If you continue to beta-orbit this female, all you will ever be is a cushion, in between relationships with the men she really wants to be with.

Avoid and move on,
>>
>>16525506
She was supposed to move to my uni next year, so we would only need to make it in ldr just a couple more months.
>>
>>16525481
>if we knew that we just meant to be together
You didn't though. You thought you knew because it felt good. It doesn't mean you lost your soul mate or one true partner. Yes it's tough, that's why it tales time. Making these threads is just bringing it up again. You need to find something else to focus on or distract yourself with.
>>
stop it
>>
>>16525515
She has someone else.
>>
>>16525849
This
>>
>>16525389
Hey! I'm a meme master too :DDD
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 250x242
>>16525372
Don’t ever buy into the bullshit that the movies and games tell you. You need to moderate the amount of time that you put into pursuing a bitch. You need to call her a bitch in your mind, because if you think of her as an unattainable goal or an idol, you are never going to get anywhere. Take it from me, writing from a low rent, shitty, run-down apartment with a gas-leak. I had dreams. Aspirations. I was fucking solid in school. But once my gf told me that she wasn’t sure what she wanted and that she just is confused with some guy coming into the situation, take it from me. Yes, it can end. Yes, she can be a bitch, cheat and lie. She can be a fucking cheating sloot and you will never know. If you operate under the assumption that Your bitch is just another cheating sloot that you haven’t caught yet because you have no evidence, you will be infinitely happier. Why? Because you are working on yourself. This isn’t a clever troll. This is just advice from a jaded, regretful guy who threw away a sure bachelor’s degree and all because I loved this bitch more than anything.
>>
>>16527853
That fucking sucks to hear man and I feel for you. But trust me, I know my people.
>>
I just can't believe she's never coming back.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.