[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I was in a party and I was really fucking drunk. I met this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: kiwi_bird_new_zealand.jpg (49 KB, 429x360) Image search: [Google]
kiwi_bird_new_zealand.jpg
49 KB, 429x360
So I was in a party and I was really fucking drunk. I met this girl and we ended up talking alone and drank the rest of my vodka bottle. After that we went to my place and fucked. Later I searched her on facebook and sent her a message asking how she was doing, but she seemed a bit pissed and said that she didn't like it when I offered her alcohol even though she was already so wasted. I saw her today and she really didn't seem pleased to see me.

Now I might sound like a pussy, but this left me feeling bad and I'm wondering why is she so pissed at me. Did she feel abused? She seemed really happy to be with me the night we first met and I quite liked her.
>>
Don't trip off that bitch, dude. You can't expect a drunk hook up to turn into anything even halfway serious. On to the next one. Good luck.
>>
>>16525282
I'm okay with having nothing serious with her and I wasn't first even intending to have anything serious, she just for some reason stayed in my thoughts. Actually I'd rather just have her as a friend. I'm just worrying was I some way a dick and did I do something I should avoid in the future.
>>
>>16525291

Who knows. Maybe you did. That shit is relative and whether you did something dickish or not all depends on how she perceived your actions. There are a lot of reasons she could be displeased. Women are difficult. Don't worry about it. If nothing you did really stands out as dickish in your own mind then you really need to not worry about it. Can't force friendship. She's probably not worth your friendship anyways.
>>
>>16525282
This is correct. She's obviously reacting like a poorly adjusted young adult, but what did you expect from a person who did what she did with you that night? I think you need to be a little more honest with yourself about the variety of people out there in the world. She's trouble and you can spot that from a mile away.
>>
>>16525312
>she's trouble and you can spot that from a mile away.
>>
>>16525312
Why does a one night stand make people (or do you mean women) bad?
>>
>>16525347
That's like asking why Timothy McVeigh was such a bad guy for renting a truck. There's so much of an agenda behind the details that you're ignoring that you should have manure permanently stuffed into your mouth.
>>
Now I see what you people mean. She might be just a bitch. Well she was fucking hot and the sex was good so who gives a shit.
>>
She regrets making the conscious decision to have consensual need with you, and instead of owning up to it like a mature person, she does what a a lot of women do and blames the guy for "seducing" or "taking advantage of her" when you were both already drunk (her being already drunk prior to meeting you on top of that).

Just ignore her.
>>
>>16525684
*consensual sex, not need
>>
You gon get convicted of rape
>>
>>16525337
>>16525347
He's a brainwashed red piller, he's got the self awareness of a brick.
>>
>>16525263
if she can't take responsibility for her own drunk shenanigans, she's not wort worrying about. forget her.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.