[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My boyfriend is trying to convince me to have a baby
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 20151024_184842.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
20151024_184842.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1440
We only been together for 3month. We get on really well and I think he might be the one but Im not sure if Im ready to have a baby. Im 21 and he's 27. He already has one child that he cant see because baby's mother has been a bitch. What to do?
>>
You wait.

He seems like the kind that would knock any girl up just to have a kid.
>>
>>16525262
But I dont understand his way of thinking. I mean its usually girls who want to have a baby
>>
>>16525253
he is attempting to use you to create another child to compensate for his perceived loss of his own
>>
>>16525272
But how can you replace one child with another? Its not he'll forget about his first one
>>
>>16525269
Stop trying to understand shit. That's something an immature woman would do.
I cannot STAND when a woman says "I just don't understand. I'm just trying to understand" something you don't have to understand. You got your fucking advice so either come back with more information or fuck off.
>>
>>16525283
Well yea your prob right.
>>
>>16525253
Have the kid, and have many more. Raising children is one of the greatest, if most draining, joys in life. I genuinely pity those people who are adamant about remaining childless because they think they'll be happier pursuing their self-centered goals. They are so sadly wrong.
>>
Drop this nutcase. He obviously doesn't have a history of making good decisions.
>>
don't do it op

3 months is far too short

he will bail
>>
Yeah, I say definitely don't do it.
>>
>>16525317
Fact.

You shouldn't date guys with kids at your age unless you want to end up like his ex
>>
>>16525253
It is your duty as a woman to do what your man wants you to. Worst case scenario, he leaves you, you have the child, you get a bunch of help from the government, and he pays child support until it turns 18.

Have the children.
>>
>>16525283
Edgy
>>
>>16525253

Lady. No, just no. This is going to end extremely badly. This is a giant warning sign, red flags all over, an alarm ringing. Has he also started insisting you two move in together (especially somewhere new, like a town over "because the job prospects are better"), has he displayed anger while drunk, has he been affectionate one minute, then getting cold the other, for minor things? Has he mentioned how he doesn't really like some of your friends (just mentioning it here and there)?
>>
>We only been together for 3month

Noooooooope. Don't even think about it. That's way too early for someone to be asking for a baby.
>>
>>16525304
Fuck, it's really a shame that misguided people like you not only remain in the gene pool but infect it further. Thanks a lot.
>>
>>16525374
You too, refer to >>16525683 please
>>
>>16525283
Fucking this.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.