[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am 22 and this is one month beard growth result, they are not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (523 KB, 2224x1327) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
523 KB, 2224x1327
I am 22 and this is one month beard growth result, they are not best beard and in this period i dont like them much because they look weak, but i want to give a try too what do you think

Should i continue to growth?
>>
File: image.jpg (420 KB, 1995x1220) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
420 KB, 1995x1220
>>16524646
Second pic
>>
Athelstan is that you? I made an oath to your god I will pay back Floki, dear friend.
>>
>>16524656
Daily reminder that Ragnar did absolutely nothing wrong.
>>
>>16524665
Do you watch last kingdom?

Motherfucking Ubba Ragnarsen yo.
>>
>>16524646
>>16524647

Honestly? No

It looks disgusting desu, just shave it until grow the necessary amount of beard to not look like pubic hair
>>
Trim it properly so that you don't look like such a Mongrel.
>>
>>16524646
shave that shit. you should be embarrassed for everyone who saw that in the last few weeks
>>
>>16524646
>>16524647
No offence mate, but it looks terrible. It's weak, and patchy, and... look, beards are meant to be macho and manly, whereas yours is more "hungry and homeless". If it's any comfort, I was north of thirty before people started saying "oh, you're growing a beard" instead of "did you not have time to shave this morning?".
>>
I say shave / trim it neat. Get it off your high cheeks and low neck. and run your hair clippers through it to make it all even.

That is unless you're going for the hipster look
>>
>>16524646
Isn't it weird? I could grow a thicker mustache than you at 12, but I still can't grow a beard AT ALL (also 22)
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.