[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Moved in with my girlfriend of 4 years a few months ago and I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: joan1923.gif (147 KB, 579x427) Image search: [Google]
joan1923.gif
147 KB, 579x427
Moved in with my girlfriend of 4 years a few months ago and I don't think I love her anymore. Fights come so easily and last for ages, I feel like she's keeping me from really focusing on my passion of making music, and i'm constantly checking out other people. Plus I've realised during the relationship I'm bi, and I want to explore that side, but I'm not a cheater.

What do?
>>
>>16524200
break up with her
>>
>>16524200
Tell her you might be bi, she'll run a mile.
>>
>>16524200
break up
>>
>>16524204
She knows.

>>16524202
We've recently moved across the country, away from family and friends, gotten our own place with shared furniture and appliances and the like. If we break up I literally might end up homeless
>>
>>16524200
Break up pal ...
>>
>>16524211
Maybe ask for an open relationship?
>>
>>16524220
Tried that.

I think I want to break up but I don't know what I'd do if we did. We can't live together and I don't know where I'd go. I'm in a new city and don't have many friends
>>
>>16524225
MEMEMEMEME WHAT ABOUT MEEE
Never-mind the girl who you are leading on. Selfish faggot.
>>
>>16524306

Ok so you think i should just kick her out of our apartment? Or cheat on her? Or just be a cunt to her until she leaves me? Which of those would be more selfless?
>>
>>16524366
No. I suggest being honest you retardo.
>>
>>16524366
Just tell her you want to break up and discuss that shit with her.

Moving across the country with your SO when you have no friends and family there is a bullshit decision anyway. When moving in together there always has to be a trial period and backup plan.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.