[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
pls post first date ideas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
pls post first date ideas
>>
Ask her to have sex, and if she won't do it then punch her in the face
>>
show her your gootch
>>
Show up naked and tell her to suck your dick
>>
Slap her in the face with your penis and balls
>>
Grab her boobs within the first 5 seconds of seeing her, and tell her she's your bitch
>>
I'm too unusual for you or your date to enjoy them.
>>
Tell her she has nice tits, and you'd like to motorboat them
>>
Invite her to a quiet bar and have a couple drinks. Then go for a short walk somewhere.

Above all else you want to be able to primarily talk on a first date. So no movies, no eating, no loud, crowded places on a first date. So just pick a good place to talk and get something to drink. Something like ice cream is also acceptable.
>>
Tell her you want to motorboat her titties and cum on her face
>>
>>16523725
do not do that. it makes mustard gas
>>
>>16523725
What if neither of you drink
>>
I've been wondering about this too and I can only think of the Zoo.
>>
Miniature golf.
>>
Something you personally enjoy doing.

1) You've got home field advantage. You'll be way more comfortable in familiar territory.
2) You already know that it's fun, and even how to maximize fun while minimizing negative aspects.
3) You will have fun simply because you already like that place/activity. But in your date's mind the context is the date itself. So s/he will think that s/he is the one making you look so happy and relaxed. The value of this flattery is obvious.
4) Dates are a prelude to a relationship, which is about making this person a part of your life. That only works if you enjoy having them be a part of your actual life. As such, your dates should involve parts of your actual life (and your date's, since all of this also applies to him/her).
5) It's easy. Don't make life hard on yourself.
>>
I know movies are generally off-limit since you can't talk much during them, but what about going to see a movie and then going somewhere to talk after? Is that just too much of a time investment?
>>
movies, parks, walks
>>
>>16523910

I didn't necessarily mean alcoholic drinks. Go to a cafe, Starbucks, asain tea place, doesn't matter. And even if you don't drink alcohol order a soda or something at a bar if you have to. The more rural of an area you live in the fewer options you have.

>>16524009

I think something like this is good for a second date unless you've already hung out with that person before. If you've just met and had you're first date, you've already talked and hit it off enough to set up a second date, so doing a prolonged activity together gives you more time to get to know each other on a different level than just straight up talking at a table.

However if the dates not going well, personally I'd rather not be stuck with that person until we finish whatever it is. Same goes for the other person. It's better to give them an easy out during the first date. It helps calm their nerves about things. Meeting up for a drink is way less stressful than playing a game of tennis together or the like.

>>16524018

It's too much time of little interaction. You want to get to know this person and see if they're boyfriend/girlfriend material and the first thing you do is barely interact with them while watching a screen? I could MAYBE see if it's something you two have talked about before. Like if you both have said how much you like the Jurassic Park movies and haven't seen Jurassic World yet you could suggest that. But just going to a random movie you bring up? Don't really think that's a good idea.
>>
Bring her to a Zoo
>>
Take her to a strip club and introduce your favorite one to her
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.