[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I messed up. I threatened go kill my therapist. How do I apologize
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: 02mb399.jpg (131 KB, 2500x1560) Image search: [Google]
02mb399.jpg
131 KB, 2500x1560
I messed up. I threatened go kill my therapist. How do I apologize to them? He's pretty understanding , and he just told me to calm down and other things so I think I should apologize.
>>
Face it, youve gone off the deep end. You can just apologize. Accept what evers gonna come. Most likely more evuation.
>>
Prepare to be committed if you keep that shit up.
>>
Jesus Christ dude do you want to get committed?
>>
>>16523579
Yes definitely you need to apologise.

You contact them with phone or mail and own up to messing up. Say that you're deeply, deeply sorry and did absolutely not mean it and was experiencing stress or was distraught and spouted nonsense in anger as a way to vent, which you nonetheless understand was wrong. Then also maybe say that you understand if he wishes to discontinue the therapy with you, but say that you'd like to continue with him as obviously, you need help. Because you do. You need to get that kind of shit under control what the fuck. If you have an understanding therapist you feel you can work with and who isn't fazed by that sort of shit take advantage of that and work with them. There are tons of people who are trying to get help but are assigned shit theraphists, so it's lucky to have found a good one. He'll probably want to process through the threat, and will make questions about it, work with him and be honest, could be useful.
>>
Damn, you gotta have some severe anger issues to blabber easily about killing someone, just apologize
>>
>>16523579
Why did you threaten him?

Why would you be stupid enough to say that to someone with the power to involuntarily conmit you?
>>
>>16524163
I told him I was sexually molested as a child, and told him who did it. Once I him who he kind of said that they should "answer" for what they've done, and that upset me. I don't want n family to get I'm trouble, is feel like a backstabber
>>
>>16523579
You really think you're the first to do that to him? Apologize and get on with the therapy. It might even be a breakthrough - whatever he was talking about when you reacted must be a really sore spot for you.
>>
>>16523663
>>16523669
Coming from someone who has been committed, OP probably needs to be.

>>16524327
This was your first screw up among many, when talking to a therapist you always want to get an idea of what they would report before you tell them anything. Ask question like if I was to tell you A would you do B? Your second screw up was telling them who did it, it would have been just as effective to say you were molested and not say by who. Finally your last screw up is thinking violence or threats of violence is going to solve anything, especially against figures of authority. Violence might work on someone who is your bitch but not your therapist.
>>
>>16524360
Well there's stuff I haven't told him .that I KNOW he'd be obligated to report of I told him. Still , I haven't for obvious reasons.
>>
>>16524327
Why would you threaten to kill someone for being on your side? It's not like he said "you brought it on yourself, faggot". He was trying to tell you that you deserve to be an equal and respected - given answers - for what wrongfully happened to you. God you're dumb.

Therapists aren't perfect and sometimes they forget the people they speak with aren't normal thinking, ratiinal people who are just upset and down in life -- sometimes they are just legitimately dumb and crazy.
>>
>>16524482
Well what if you might have done things like touch a child innaapropriately? What if they figure you out?
>>
>>16523579
Easy bro. Get a 'I'm sorry I threatened to kill you Mr. Therapist' card
>>
>>16524327

Im sure that from the context of what you told he understands that you are upset and out if it. I would still apologize

>>16524095

This is a good post.
>>
>>16524532
So you threatened your therapist because rather than being upset that someone who molested you should answer for doing something wrong, you realized that doing the same thing yourself meant you should answer for it too?
Please actually get committed, for the sake of everyone else.
>>
>>16524568
But I shouldn't get in trouble . I swear to god Id never do stiff like that again
>>
Your therapist was not exactly saying he was going to inform the police of the crime. He was more or less trying to convince you that whoever did this to you, should pay.

He most likely understands how you feel, but you should contact him and simply apologize and assure him you would never bring any harm to him and you understand he is not involved in any way at all and was only trying to help, your anger got the better of you and you feel terrible. If you want to continue with this therapist as you have already confessed then leave it at that, and see how he reacts, if he feels he can help and you are no threat he may continue therapy, i would not push it by asking. If you want to end things tell him the same but let him know you'd prefer he kept what happened secret as there is no way you will not be willing to provide proof/statements/evidence.

The main point of apologizing is re-assuring him you are not going to kill him. Right now he is probably slightly freaked out, you have to let him know it's all cool.
>>
>>16524573
So youre a pedophile? Only option is to kill yourself.
>>
>>16524573
I do feel bad for people who were molested and then go on to do the same thing. But only committing a crime once doesn't mean you shouldn't get in trouble. When the topic came up you threatened to end someone's life, that's serious. And you see it as another thing to just be looked over because you're not going to keep doing it. You really sound like you should be committed before you hurt someone.
>>
>>16524606
Bigot..
>>
>>16524626
Damn right, im a bigot against piecea of shit who qanna fuck kids. The world would be a better place without them. The worst of them all are the ones who were molested as a kid and end up doingthe same thing to another innocent kid. You fucks need to kill yourselves.
>>
>>16524628
>The worst of them all are the ones who were molested as a kid and end up doingthe same thing to another innocent kid.
Why? What is your logic behind this?
I don't know OP's situation and i get mad as shit at people who molest kids as much as anyone else.

But Op sounds completely retarded, he was born retarded with a shit education, got molested, taught that it was okay considering he got mad when he found out the person who did it would get in trouble. Then he did it himself to someone else.

From what little information OP has gave it sounds like he was born into this, and has never had the chance to learn that what he is doing is bad. You can bring a kid up however you want, I can teach my kid to shout "fuck" whenever he walks into a room, as long as i twist his mind into thinking its the correct thing to do the kid will do it and not understand why it is wrong as long as i remain in charge.

I hate OP but at the same time it's not his fault, the person at fault is the person who taught him this is okay. Same way nobody would blame you if you knew no right from wrong.
>>
>>16524573
Holy shit dude. You belong in the prison. Commit yourself you crazy fuck.
>>
>>16524573
No, this is just you trying to kill the guilt. I'm sure that you are not a bad person and that you wouldn't repeat it, but this is no excuse. If you are capable of forgiving your molester, that doesn't mean that the victim will.
What if your victim grew up and did the same thing to another child, when will this end?
You know what you did is wrong, that's why you should seek justice. And what you are doing right now is also wrong, shielding your self with excuses to fight the guilt off.
Be a good human accept the consequences of your wrong doing.
>>
>>16524641
Well it was sibling who did it. I never told anyone since my parents found out and told me I would get in teouble if I told anyone , and my family would be taken away. My sister apologized to me each time by buying me cool stuff like toys and candy . She did that cause she cared about me and loved me. Getting her in trouble would be betraying family.
>>
>>16524676
How old are you, did you molest anyone, did things stop once your parents found out, and what sort of toys did she get you? The last question is most important.
>>
>>16524682
I'm nearly 18
>>
>>16524687
Tell us your story, what you did, what's been going on and all. The board is anonymous and nobody will find out.
Ignore people that attempt to judge you here, they can't make a meaningful judgment without the full story.
Did you molest anyone? and who?
>>
>>16524658
> I'm sure that you are not a bad person
His actions have already proved otherwise.
>>
>>16524676
>My sister apologized to me each time by buying me cool stuff like toys and candy
She was trying to keep you quiet.
>She did that cause she cared about me and loved me.
No, she did it because she, like you, are pedophiles. She didn't want to get in trouble, and continued to molest you. And if your family knew about this shit going on, they're just as bad. How is it betraying the family when the family already fucked you over? Go report them, and report yourself. Serve your sentence like a man and stop hiding.
>>
>>16524705
Op sounds foreign. It may be hard for you to understand but things work differently outside of stupid America the land of perfectness.
Shit like this happens every day, Op at least sounds like he has legit reasoning from mentally fucked up past.
>>
>>16524719
I live in the US
>>
File: Campeón_de_Khorne.jpg (348 KB, 636x900) Image search: [Google]
Campeón_de_Khorne.jpg
348 KB, 636x900
>>16524752
>trolling this hard
>>
>>16524701
Is it really that bad to touch a child? I was touched and I turned out fine.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.