[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Addictions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 364x278) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 364x278
How do you break a addiction? I've posted here before, but at the time I wasn't really asking for advice. But now I am. I have a addiction to McDonalds. I can be depressed and feel like shit all day, but when I eat McDonalds I get really calm and relaxed. It's great. But I've been eating McDonalds every night for the past month, and it's getting expensive. I need to cut back, but it's really hard. I'm sitting at home right now fucking craving it. Not just like "oh I'm hungry I could use a big mac" but like I WANT IT so fucking bad. I feel stressed actually. I'm baking some salmon in the oven right now, but I know it's not going to satisfy my desire. I am very much considerin just going downstairs,
Grabbing my car keys and leaving and say fuck the baked salmon. But I don't want to keep spending so much money on McDonalds. It add up.

Help please
>>
>>16523278
Learn how to cook you fucking mong.
>>
>>16523384
The nigga is making baked salmon. I assume he can cook.
>>
>>16523392
>put salmon on a pan in the oven with butter and salt

not necessarily
>>
thing about your health amigo
>>
>>16523480

The health thing honestly doesn't concern me. I have good cardio and I'll never be overweight.

I just spend a lot of money on it. I'm probably spending around $120/m just on McDonalds. And the thing that makes it even harder for me to just say no is I actually make good money at work. So it's easy to say "fuck it, what's $12"
>>
>>16523278
McDolan's sux tho

There's +9000 better fast food joints than that.
>>
>>16523278
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1cnmJmMF0PQ
>>
>>16523667
I'm so glad you're back.
>>
File: 1294892253110.png (5 KB, 274x242) Image search: [Google]
1294892253110.png
5 KB, 274x242
>>16523667

OP here. that was enjoyable. Thank you sir.
>>
I still hit fast food every once in a while, but the key is really to retrain your taste buds. You're jonse-in for all that sugar they have in the patties and sauces, combo'd with the amount of salt. If you calm down your taste buds, so will your cravings. Other than that, you gotta set like 2 days a week you can buy it, for one meal, and then learn to deal with your inability to cook food for yourself. No, none of the "homemade" fast food recipes will be grand, but try make foods with sauces or dressing to balance your sugar cravings. There's not a "health" concern with McDonalds other than it has no nutritional value.
>>
File: CHICKENS-HANGING-UPSIDE-DOWN.jpg (91 KB, 550x413) Image search: [Google]
CHICKENS-HANGING-UPSIDE-DOWN.jpg
91 KB, 550x413
just stop it!!
>>
>>16523509
>I'll never be overweight
You keep thinking that
>>
You have to get addicted to other drugs to take some load off of your food addiction.
if you are too poor to buy drugs then grow them. McDonalds isn't the best restaurant out there wait till you try the better ones.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.