[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going to my doctor to try and get a script for adderall
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: DrugItem_3508[1].jpg (194 KB, 600x419) Image search: [Google]
DrugItem_3508[1].jpg
194 KB, 600x419
I'm going to my doctor to try and get a script for adderall in a few days. I do it from time to time now illegally but my life has gotten to the point where I feel like I need to take this at least semi-regularly to function at the level I need.

Is it a good idea or a bad idea to mention to my doctor that I've done it illegally?

This has been my doctor for my entire life (I'm 22), she knows I do drugs sometimes and the only other script she's written me was for hydroxyzine for insomnia and I didn't get it refilled after the trial script because I felt it didn't work well enough.
>>
>>16523023
>Is it a good idea or a bad idea to mention to my doctor that I've done it illegally?

bad

>source:i am prescribed adderal legally
>>
>>16523023
where you from m8?
>>
>>16523023
>Is it a good idea or a bad idea to mention to my doctor that I've done it illegally?

kek

enjoy never getting it
>>
>>16523070
NY

>>16523099
Well, that's why I'm asking here, and on 420chan, to my few friends who are actually knowledgeable about drugs
>>
Are you doing it for school,or are you needing it to function in day to day life? Because Adderall has some pretty nasty dependency/side effects from long term use.

Just tell them that you have trouble concentrating/remembering/paying attention etc etc. You'll probably get referred to a different doctor, til you find someone that will write the script.
>>
>>16523290
My grades have always been subpar. My school told my parents I was 'gifted' and ever since then getting 100% on tests without ever doing homework and pulling B+ averages wasn't enough.

I've been able to bullshit through a few years of college but I need to fucking graduate now and I'm in danger of failing every single one of my classes. It's not that I can't get all this work done, it's that I just have a crazy case of senioritis, and my giving a fuck about classwork has been downtrending for 15 years. I can count the number of classes I attend per week on my thumbs and the number of assignments I did in November on one hand.
>>
Tell her you've done it illegally but it works best.
>>
>>16523863
You being serious right now? Because I've done both XR and IR as well as Vyvanse, and I think IR's are what I want.
>>
>>16523023
Speaking as someone who takes it legally as prescribed...

You're better off doing it infrequently the illegal way. You can and likely will build up a tolerance to it if you take it regularly, needing more over time to get the same effect. It is quite literally an amphetamine, after all.

This is why only psychologists typically prescribe it. They have to give their professional opinion that it is indeed a necessity in your life, and also why your regular doctor likely either can't or won't give you the script.
>>
>>16523806
ok. coming from someone who cold turkey'd their adhd meds... and flunked out of college as a result.

continue medications.
do not tell your physician you have been taking them illegally, they do not look well on that. they will think you are exhibiting drug-seeking behavior.
>>
>>16523933
>You being serious right now?
......You're screwed.
>>
Hey there, I have a scrip, you have to be honest about it, and know what it's about. You can really changes, but you need to know you will change if you go full force into it. But no, although you are lying, just keep that to yourself.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.