[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me >21 >gay How do I deal with having a crush on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 2
File: hitler's wallet.jpg (38 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
hitler's wallet.jpg
38 KB, 500x375
>Be me
>21
>gay

How do I deal with having a crush on a 15-year-old boy?
>>
Privately, by yourself.
>>
you accept that he is that, a boy, and forget about it. find a real partner.

gay boys literally have the easiest time of anyone finding partners.
>>
>>16522932
>gay boys literally have the easiest time of anyone finding partners.

No. not me.

As a matter of fact he is the first person I've talked to who would be OK with dating me, which makes this whole thing 100% worse.
>>
>>16522936
perks of being a wallflower shit huh
>>
>>16522938
Was that the one with Emma Watson in it?
>>
>>16522945
I think so.
>>
>>16522936
Just do it, faggot.
>>
>>16523000
I'll fuck him over. I'll mess him up.

I've been in a relationship with a big age difference before, being the younger party. He'd treat me like an equal, yes, but then get mad when I wouldn't act his age.

I mean the legal age is 16 where I'm from, regardless of the gay, but it's still a mess.
>>
File: unnamed.png (78 KB, 475x310) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
78 KB, 475x310
>>16523013
Do it; Fuck him over and mess him up.
Just don't be a douchebag. It'll probably be a good experience for both of you.
Or you can miss up the opportunity and regret it later.
>>
>>16523173
I mean he's bigger than me, anyway. Like, literally close to twice my weight. And he's still growing. And I should seriously not find that hot.
>>
>>16522932
Sexual partners, not actual partners.

Go for it, OP. Be careful, but go for it. Don't waste the chance, it's fucking hell trying to find a gay bf out there.
>>
>>16523242
...And I kind of ended up finding his kink blog on tumblr and we're sexually compatible. That'd kind of neat.
>>
>>16522928
>>16523013
Honestly, it sounds to me like you'll end up regretting it. You already see yourself being screwed up from your own younger experience. Stop the cycle/chain, or whatever you want to call it. And next time.. don't come to this fucked up site for advice.
>>
>>16523269
but the thing is, I at least know what my ex did wrong. I remember how it made me feel and just not fucking do that kind of shit.
>>
>>16523280
I see. But to me, that still feels like you're trying to justify it... If the consensual year is 16 where you are, maybe take it slow for a little while longer, then. If he's still interested, he's still interested. Best of luck. :)
>>
>>16523285
I mean he's the more dominant one anyway. Whatever he says goes, and if he says "no" then that is the absolute end of it.
>>
>>16523289
Why do you think you're attracted to him?
>>
>>16523299
He's the first guy I've ended up talking to who is interested in guys beyond looking for a hole to cum into. One that's single and tolerates me, that is.

Also there's the matter of mutual kinks but y'all do not want to hear about that shit.
>>
>>16523312
Haha well common kinks are always a plus. It's just that I've had personal experiences where friends of mine have come across as too confident too young. They then reap the repercussions later in life. If you feel like this is not the case in this incident, then do what you feel is right. My only concern is that you posted here, thinking it might not be the right path. To each their own, so observe this guy and make sure you make the right decision for him.
>>
>>16523327
And with him, if you believe he is as mature as you make him out to be.
>>
>>16523327
I have no idea.

There's a chance this is all just a distraction of me trying not to realise that I will die alone.
>>
>>16522936
I'm sorry, but you're not a boy. You're 21. You're a man. Isn't there someway for you to find someone your age? A bar, club or website?
>>
>>16523361
I can see where you could be at a crossroad. The thing is that you're a very young person at 21.

That person is right ^, but don't take it in a bad way. You're still a very young man. Please don't give up on yourself.
>>
>>16523373
There's grindr if you want a cheap fuck. I have no interest to be one.

My current town of residence is barely large enough to support two straight bars. The other one goes bankrupt twice per year when the students graduate.

There are no clubs. There is nothing.
>>
>>16523361
Do you have any idea on how many people thought that way at your age? And how happy so many of those people ended up to be?
>>
>>16523396
There's your resolution. Save up some money, leave and start the life you deserve. You have SO MUCH TIME. Just don't waste it.
>>
>>16523398
Do you have any idea how few gay people there are in places where there are hardly any people to begin with?

I've dated a guy I wasn't interested in before. It was terrible.
>>
>>16523403
Don't waste anymore time in that sort of environment, then. Travel. You're young, you're supposed to travel and experience different things when at your point in life.
>>
>>16523402
My family needs me here.

I can't abandon mom to look after my sister alone.
>>
>>16523405
I can't leave the country for good and I can't make someone assimilate and learn my language just to be with me.
>>
>>16523408
You can't take a week off after saving up for it?

Honestly, a wild week of anything somewhere will cheer you right up. I'm sure your mom could handle a week, right?
>>
>>16523408
Then if your family is okay for that week, you can take another two weeks off... You know? I doesn't have to be forever.
>>
>>16523418
A week somewhere else is not enough. I don't want to be a cheap fuck, not even in some fancy dance club in Germany.
>>
>>16523423
I've tried dating someone from another country.

It was exhausting and insufferable and I hate flying and airports more than I hate mosquitoes.
>>
>>16523411
I've honestly gone through this whole thing. I went dog sledding in the fucking arctic. Had some of the best times I've had so far. Meet some awesome people.
>>
>>16523433
I am not worth spending the rest of your life in a hostile environment.
>>
>>16523432
Not even a car ride somewhere?

You see, the thing is... Now you're just trying to find anyone... Is it really worth it to bring this 15 year old into this mess? Or are you trying to find just anyone to spare him?
>>
>>16523438
He lives several hours' travel away.

There are no compatible people anywhere near me. OkCupid suggests people past my country's borders.

I am going to die alone.
>>
>>16523437
Hostile...? I still live in the arctic lol. Used to ride a skidoo to school. Now drive a rocktruck, building the most northern road in north america. I learnt how to drive on an ice road. Shit isn't as bad as you think.

You should travel, you'll be pleasantly surprised in what you encounter and who you encounter.
>>
>>16522928
>that pic
no, but I would still do it
>>
>>16523447
There are 7.4 Billion people on this planet. Trust me, youre not going to die alone.

It's just NOT going to happen. UNLESS you completely give up.

I've seen some amazing transformations with people.
>>
>>16523452
every man dies alone
>>
>>16523452
Transformation or not youll find someone
>>
>>16523458
Sure, but at this point I'm pretty sure we're talking about living with someone and having them be there when youre dying by yourself.
>>
>>16523448
The weather is bad, the food is bad, everything is expensive and people are hostile to foreigners. It's seriously not safe to walk down the street alone if you're not white.

>>16523454
There are 29 345 people living in my home town. I can't leave mom alone in there. My sister is 24 and she is not going to get better. Ever.
>>
>>16523464
Weather it senpai or wat yo
>>
>>16523465
Where are you talking about where the weather, food and people are bad? White or not there are many great places to travel to. I'm not saying come to the arctic, this shit is expensive, I'm just talking about travelling period
>>
>>16523470
weather it senpai** or wat yo. WTF
>>
>>16523481
F A M*** FUCK
>>
>>16523479
What I'm trying to say is
1. I fucking hate travelling
2. Even if I found a partner from another country, I cannot abandon my family
3. My country is inhospitable and I will never get a partner to commit enough to move over here.

Travelling is not an answer or a solution.

I just want to stop needing to be loved.
>>
>>16523491
I feel for you if being loved is the only validation you think you have for yourself in this point.

I've been in your shoes, you need to use this time in order to find what you truly believe in. Find out who you are.

This boy may be compatible, I know.. Just please use logic with this decision.
>>
>>16523465
Bitch 3000 people live within 1000 miles where I am. Stop whining and make a life for yourself.

Almost 30 000 people and you're pussying out cause you only have one person which is 15 years old!?!?!?! Holy fuck.

Dude... YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE, FUCK OFF AND STOP BEING A PEDOPHILE.
>>
Wait until he's legal. Don't be an idiot. Just keep your dick in your pants until it's okay to put it in his hole.
>>
>>16522928
>How do I deal with having a crush on a 15-year-old boy?

You raped them and go to prison, prison will help you express your sexuality and allow your anus to take bigger dicks.
>>
You do not act on it. You forget about it, and find a man your age, faggot. Also seek mental help, pedo.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.