[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can a girl be pregnant and still get her period? My gf masturbated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 5of97a.jpg (30 KB, 440x504) Image search: [Google]
5of97a.jpg
30 KB, 440x504
Can a girl be pregnant and still get her period?

My gf masturbated me (no ejaculation) and then she masturbated with the same hand. I rubbed my dick against her ass (and vag but for like 2 seconds) always putting my hand around my "head". Then we fucked but with condoms so I guess the closest thing to get pregnancy is the masturbation thing. She got a 3 day delay of her period,and then it came down, but still. I'm not 100% sure...
>>
File: pumpkin spice.jpg (4 KB, 160x128) Image search: [Google]
pumpkin spice.jpg
4 KB, 160x128
You're fine.
>>
>>16522916
It's possible, but very rare. There can be normal spotting during pregnancy though.

If you want to be sure, just get her a pregnancy test. You should have a few on hand anyways if you and your partner are sexually active.

You should also consider using better BC than condoms.
>>
if she has had her period a pregnancy test will work

might as well try it, they cost $5
>>
File: il_570xN.721400956_ga4d.jpg (81 KB, 570x570) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.721400956_ga4d.jpg
81 KB, 570x570
Don't mean to hijack this thread, but I'm having the same worries right now.

Girlfriend and I had unprotected sex, pull out, no re-entry, and she worried so I got her 1.5mg Levonorgestrel within 12 hours, She's been feeling sick for awhile, nausea, stomach pain, headache, paleness of skin. She had her period one day early and said it was heavy which also lasted the normal length. Her period ended yesterday and she's telling me she's worried she's pregnant which is why she's been feeling so sick. I don't really know what to say to her.
Any experienced anons have any real info to help me?
>>
>>16522952
It sounds like it's just the side-effects of the Plan B. How long has she been feeling sick?
>>
>>16522986
Just the month of November and the end of October. I'm thinking it could be the side effects also, but she keeps making me nervous about it. She has been complaining about stomach pain and nausea in her upper abdomen below the ribs. It's been this way for most of November.
>>
It's actually pretty common for there to be one light, weird period after embryo implantation.

You're probably safe, though. if you really want to be sure, get a pregnancy test. You can buy a pack of 5 or so, they're nice to have around.
>>
>>16523036
A whole month? Well of definitely get her a test just to stop the worrying, which might be causing the sick feelings. And always use good birth control.
>>
>>16522952
It's much more likely to be because of the pill than pregnancy. Though theoretically it could be possible, the chances are unbelievably slim. But the dosage of emergency contraceptive birth control is much higher than a normal dosage, and it's pretty normal for there to be side effects such as illness.
>>
>>16523073
I am taking this back if the effects have been for a month. Get a test just to be sure.
>>
>>16523062
Sorry, her upper stomach pain has been there for longer than a month, she has had the other changes and side effects since she took the emergency contraception, I will probably just get her a test anyways, maybe it'll make things better, or worse.
Thanks.
>>
1) Have sexual encounter
2) Oh no! Am I pregnant?
3) Stress out until period time
4) Stress delays/fucks up menstrual cycle
5) Stress more, more weird bleeding stuff
6) Not pregnant
Happens to me all the time, you're fine.
>>
Does anyone here use pullout method as their only contraception? No re-entry of course.
Have you ever had kids?
>>
>>16523083
The test won't hurt her or make her pregnant. It will help you regardless by giving you clarity.
>>
>>16523126
Just look at the stats. Why risk it instead of using one of the vastly more effective contraceptive methods?
>>
The blouse doesn't suit it, and I'd need new hosiery, haircut and things, and enough money to not be here
>>
>>16523126
I know a girl who just had a baby conceived through reliance on the pull out method. Cute kid, but it's still a kid
>>
>>16523151
Obv because he's a kid and afraid of being giggled at when he buys condoms and the qt cashier notices they aren't Magnums
>this never happens
>>
>>16523171
If that's true, I'd say wait until you can get a BC better than condoms, because even condoms aren't great and I wouldn't recommend using them alone.
>>
>>16523126
Yep, no kids. Its with my live in gf and I would not recommend it. We've been together for years, and are basically married. While we don't actively want a kid, we are in a position to care for one if it happens and want a kid at some point, so the higher risk is worth the trade off of not having to deal with any if the hassles in regards to "safe" sex. In most situations I cant see it being a good call.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.