[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
weed in seattle washington wa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: weed.jpg (204 KB, 1368x913) Image search: [Google]
weed.jpg
204 KB, 1368x913
Going to Seattle this weekend for unrelated reasons and thought "Hey why don't I utilize this legal weed shit"

I want to get high, not even really high just half a joint high, to relax one night. Where do I do this in public? What is sold in the legal weed shops? Pre-rolled joints (yeah I just want convenience I don't care if that's gay)

tl;dr
Going to Seattle, I want one joint and a safe place to use it before returning to my hotel room and listening to music for the night

Tips please
>>
Have you ever smoked before? Legal grass can be pretty strong.
>>
>>16522741
Once. I got extremely high. I couldn't even talk or move my body right because I smoked way too much so this time I want to try less so I assume like 1-2 puffs instead of the 4-6 I did that time
>>
do it. one good hit (not too small not too big) should have you feeling great. finish a prerolled joint on your own might leave you incredibly baked.
>>
>>16522751
Yeah but where. Outside hotel in back alley behind a dumpster? In hotel room by vent? I don't know

I'm actually there for a Microsoft interview so don't want to even remotely risk getting kicked out of hotel or anything bad
>>
Dude are you seriously such a fucking dumbfuck that you cant look for a place outside where you are alone, seriously, 4chan??
>>
>>16522770
Yes I am that much of a dumbass. I'm trying to be safe here. Does anyone have any experience being caught by cameras when someone sniffs a smell and reports as location as being a previous weed smoke hideout then being arrested?

Gotta cover all bases anon
>>
File: Untitled.png (215 KB, 1500x1266) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
215 KB, 1500x1266
Why are weed smokers ALWAYS dumb? Seriously, what the fuck?
Can't believe I am actually trying to help such a retarded.
See this pic. I hope you die.
>>
>>16522749
You probably shouldn't even smoke weed if you're that much of a lightweight.
>>
>>16522773
You're too paranoid. You shouldn't be smoking weed.
>>
>>16522927
I want to though. Can't I just use less and it will be less intense?
>>
File: 1428530961237.gif (839 KB, 225x166) Image search: [Google]
1428530961237.gif
839 KB, 225x166
>>16522749
Yeah eat a cheeba chew and take a fat dab!

Lmao OP, you're a lightweight. You're gonna get baked out of your mind one way or another so just get some top shelf weed, roll it in a blunt or joint (not as hard as it looks, look up some vids) and have a nice time. Don't buy a piece or anything, it's not worth it, just roll a fattie. Maybe try and get some friends or whatever to share it. You're gonna be fucked up, trust me.
>>
>>16522957
Try edibles
They give you a nice, but weak high that lasts a long time and you don't need to puff
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.