[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
girlfriend found out about my fetish and said its the grossest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6
File: s3e1.png (1 MB, 1507x688) Image search: [Google]
s3e1.png
1 MB, 1507x688
girlfriend found out about my fetish and said its the grossest fucking thing
what do
im kind of mortified
i aimed to keep it a secret
its embarrassing
>>
>>16522549
well this is an ANONYMOUS board, so... you kinda need to tell us what the fuck it is, Anon.
>>
>>16522549
This is why you disclose everything and do it early. That way you find someone you're actually compatible with.

People insist on deceiving, lying, and hiding, thinking that's how to build a healthy, successful relationship.

Learn from this mistake.
>>
>>16522575
Agreed. Give more insight or there is nothing we can do for you.
>>
>>16522575
this. tell us you wench
>>
lol is it scat or something? whatever, fuck that bitch
>>
>>16522549
What is it? Pony fetish? Loli? Scat? What? That's really all I can image would be terrible if someone were to find out..
>>
>>16522602
>>16522590
>>16522582

scat and guro
she caught me rubbing shit on myself
>>
>>16522621
Welp. She's right bro. That's not natural. But oak express is.
>>
>>16522602

I bet he wears diapers, who cares. She should love him anyway. I don't get why people are so close minded..
>>
>>16522621
i'm surprised she didn't break up with you
>>
>>16522621
AaaaHahahahahahahahaha faggot!! Fucking freak. Who the fuck likes rubbing shit on themselves and violent crazy guro trash? The fuck is wrong with you you fucking psychopath?
>>
File: fez-and-hyde-laughing-o.gif (2 MB, 320x256) Image search: [Google]
fez-and-hyde-laughing-o.gif
2 MB, 320x256
>>16522621
>>
>>16522623

Actually I change my mind, im not that>>16522621
minded.

Talk to her about it

Im curious what do you like about it from a mental perspective?
>>
>>16522629
>>16522622
>>16522634
>>16522650
its a fetish guys
im sure if someone heard about your fetishes they'd call it gross and weird
i cant control what turns me on

i dont talk about it that much either

i just hope she doesn't tell anyone, it'd ruin my job and everything
it'd ruin my life
i didn't plan for this to happen
>>
>>16522656
>Guro
>Just a fetish
Fuck off you crazy sick fuck
>>
>>16522656

It won't ruin your life, seriously most people have fucked up internet search history. Just cartoons right? It's worse if it's real people...
>>
>>16522621
RIP dude.

But then again it could be worse, it could have been loli. At least with this she will PROBABLY keep it a secret and you can just break up and move on with your life. If you were chocking your chicken to some little animu grills, you're social life would be over and she would probably try and call the fucking cops on you.
>>
File: 984651320.png (23 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
984651320.png
23 KB, 500x500
>>16522656
Again, imagine if it were loli bruh. You're entire life would be over. This situation isn't as bad as you think.

If I was into some sick deviant fetish like loli and someone found out, let alone my GF, I'd honestly just off myself.
>>
Yeah, you don't deserve a gf.
>>
>>16522679

i guess you're right
but please understand
i'm a morgue technician, also do some clean up crew work
if the guys from the crew found out or the boss or the doctor
if any of them found out
i'd get fired and forced through therapy
and odds of getting hired in the industry ever again are low
i guess that's part of the turn on but if it becomes reality then fuck it might as well off myself
>>
>>16522656
Sorry you're getting so much shit for this Anon... haha no pun intended I swear. I fully agree with what you said in this post.

So listen- it uh... well. I wouldn't be super happy about it if I were her. But I would NEVER betray you by telling everyone. That's just cruel. The guro might worry me a bit, just because it could escalate to real people. The scat, well. I dunno. I guess as long as you're not trying to shit on ME, it's no difference to me if I take a dump on your chest. Hey, I love you, if it gets you off I'm in! Not in my bathroom though...

All my fetishes are more bizarre/stupid than upsetting/gross. So it's a lot easier for me to tell them to partners. I hope she surprises you by being more understanding than you expected.
>>
File: mr-robot(1).jpg (111 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
mr-robot(1).jpg
111 KB, 600x400
>>16522711
Yes he does. It's gross but it's just a harmless fetish.
>>
>>16522716
If you're doing illegal things, just don't.
>>
>>16522727
>just don't
10/10 empathy and you wonder why men bitch about women
>>
>>16522656
My fetishes are gross and weird and all that, but I've never acted on the life-ruining ones. This is the sort of thing where you lock the doors, close the curtains, have some soap ready and leave no evidence. Or you just don't do it and leave it to fantasy.

She probably won't tell. If she does, though, at least what you're doing isn't illegal. Just embarrassing.
>>
>>16522711
Don't be a cold bitch. You give shit advice anyways, I've seen your posts. It's not like he's harming anyone/anything but himself. It's fucking disgusting and sick but what ever.
>>
>>16522727
You're so goddamn worthless. Did you even read any of this shit??

He hasn't/won't do anything illegal. But him being 'into' that shit at all puts a target on his back and could seriously irreparably damage his reputation. It'd be like owning a daycare and having a diaper fetish. It doesn't matter if you'd never touch a kid, people don't want a diaper fetishist in that environment.

You just.. goddamn dude, you just add nothing of value but your incessant squawking about nothing.
>>
>>16522727
What he is doing is not illegal dipshit. It's gross but it's not illegal to do.
>>
>>16522727
>>16522711
>namefag
>giving advise this bad

Why haven't you left yet?
>>
File: 1432803481927.jpg (74 KB, 396x627) Image search: [Google]
1432803481927.jpg
74 KB, 396x627
>>16522735
"A girl that will break the rules" has been around for about a year, she always posts judgmental and monotonous shit like this. She's stupid as fuck bottom line, have you never seen her post before?
>>
>>16522727
>giving advice without reading the entire post

leave.
>>
>>16522748
haha yeah, it's been even longer than a year I think. It just never ceases to amaze me how someone is so goddamn useless.
>>
>>16522756
>>16522748
>>16522745
>>16522735
>>16522733
The rules:
Post something of worth.

She's such a goddamn rebel.
>>
>>16522767
I guess that's why they call her
"A girl who breaks the rules"
how fitting.

I bet she's like 17 too. Underage b&.
>>
>>16522711
Who are you to say that? You need to stop trying to give people advice.
>>
>>16522718
Just to make you feel a little better anon, I'll list out a few of mine.

I jokingly made my first boyfriend shave a Hitler mustache after he lost a bet. Only to find out it super turned me on. Compounded by the fact I'm half-Jewish, he found it kinda fucked up, but gave in pretty easily. Since then I've coerced every white guy I've dated into shaving one.

One of my first sex dreams ever was about the guy from Scream chasing me, and me basically stopping him from killing me by fucking him instead. I now have a weird thing for the ghostface mask AND Matthew Lillard.

An old boyfriend had a goofy large Adrien Brody-like nose, and I admitted to him when I was drunk that I really wanted to fuck it. He let me sit on his face and fuck his nose and it was amazing.
>>
>>16522820
It's not that weird that you were turned on by the Hitler mustache, it's really funny, but not that weird. It's most likely because it's forbidden to do that, so it's therefore kinky as fuck. I think forbidden stuff like that is awesome.
>>
>>16522833
haha yeah, most of them had the same reaction as you. I had one guy kind of get shitty with me when I confided in him about it, and it was not a nice feeling. I can only imagine OP feels about 100x shittier.
>>
>>16522919
>I can only imagine OP feels about 100x shittier.
pun intended?
>>
>>16522937
haaaaaaaaa I didn't even think twice. Haha that's the 2nd unintentional time for me. I think I just use the word "shit" a lot.
>>
people like OP should be imprisoned
>>
Wait,

OP, listen, okay.

You need to hear this, so read it carefully, it'll help.

Look closer at the screen, make sure you're paying close attention.

This is the best /adv/ice you'll ever get.

Tell her

Shit happens.

Then just walk away and use that memory of her reaction to cheer you up for the rest of your life.
>>
>>16523240
This.

OP, you're never gonna find someone who's OK with this shit... so get your shit together, haul ass and take it down to brown town... but do so quietly because what you do is really disgusting and deserves to kept a dirty secret.
>>
>>16523258
>take it down to brown town
I'm dying desu senpai
>>
I dunno guys I have a loli fetish and I don't think it'd that bad, It doesn't take a rocket scientist to differentiate fantasy from irl, besides go back 100-150 years and fuck girls as soon as they hit puberty was like the norm, Imo amrita culture is just over sensitive
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.