[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Breaking through orbiters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 250px-564Tirtouga.png (36 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
250px-564Tirtouga.png
36 KB, 250x250
I have just started talking to this girl in class, I don't even have her number. I want to get to know her/date her/fuck her.
I have noticed she seems to have a ton of orbiters, and I know she is single. After class, she is always talking with guys, sometimes quite a few of them.

How do I stand out to this girl since she presumably has a ton of orbiters breathing over her neck all the time? Should I just make it explicitly clear I'm looking for a relationship early on at the risk of coming on too hard? Should I just give up since she already has tons of males trying to fuck her anyway?
>>
Walk right up to hwr. Blank any orbiters present at the moment. Ask her out. Turn to the most sour-looking orbiter and do your best trollface "Problem?" Then walk away.

Fewer orbiters tomorrow. Problem solved.
>>
>>16522489
This.
Just ask her out man, everyone else will get BTFO at your confidence and pride. She might reject you though, just gotta not give a fuck.

I did this with some artsy chick in my theater class freshmen year at my CC. She was literally the only attractive girl in the class, and every fucking being with a penis wanted that ass. I was the only one who had enough balls to ask her though. She said yes but nothing came of it, still I'm glad I just went for it.
>>
>>16522489
>>16522513
How do I ask her out and make sure it's clear I want to bone/love her and not just be another orbiter? Like, what should I ask her to do or how should I ask her?
>>
File: 1448230078420.gif (2 MB, 890x1002) Image search: [Google]
1448230078420.gif
2 MB, 890x1002
>>16522934
Simple. "You wanna grab coffee next/this week/weekend?"

Say it and look into her eyes (this is key), be confident, be alpha, be simple. You are better than the orbiters, you're taking initiative and actually taking a chance. Regardless of how she reacts, just walk away like it was nothing.
>>
>>16522958
I don't even like coffee tho.
>>
File: 3a81CbV.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
3a81CbV.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
>>16522999
Lol. Nigga. Christ, just get fucking tea or something then lol. Coffee is the perfect casual lunch date that is the easiest to ask a girl.

Asking her out to a movie is WAYYY too much too soon, same goes with a dinner date. Coffee/lunch is the best option, just don't fucking get coffee. Don't bitch out just cause you don't like coffee.
>>
>>16522472
Girl sounds like a huge Red Flag.

I'd suggest that her type would approach you first, before you approach them. Just build up a platonic relationship until you can at least be alone with her before you try and progress any further.

However in my experience, girls who surround themselves with orbiters end up being red flag cases that will either cheat or are horrible people.
>>
>>16523012
>I'd suggest that her type would approach you first, before you approach them. Just build up a platonic relationship until you can at least be alone with her before you try and progress any further.

Fuck don't do this. This is what all those orbiters are doing, and if you build feelings for this girl just to find out it's not mutual it's gonna be shitty as fuck. Asking her out will weed out all the bullshit, because then you'll know if it's going to or not going to work. Why would you tell someone to do something like this? You're literally telling people to throw themselves into the "friendzone".
>>
>>16523009
Aren't there any options that aren't eating or sitting in a restaurant? I realize most of the actual fun date ideas aren't appropriate for first dates since there isn't room enough to talk.
>>
>>16523018
I'll promise you now unless the guy is at least an 8/10 this shit will end in humiliation. Walking up to the girl he's had all but maybe a couple conversations with and asking her out? I'd understand if this was a normal girl surrounded by female friends since that shit is daunting as hell; but this girl?

Dude the way he's describing her is essentially her getting showered in male attention 24/7. You think 1 more guy will all of a sudden make her fall for him? Also no doubt in my mind that at least one of the orbiters has already tried asking her out and failed.

Dumb idea to get feelings for that type of girl in the first place.
>>
>>16522472
By challenging each one of them to fight you in front of her. When one of them knocks your bitch ass out and crushes your teeth in then you can become an orbiter too
>>
>I'll promise you now unless the guy is at least an 8/10 this shit will end in humiliation.
Nice, that's confident, thinking like that will get you laid for sure.

You're overthinking this man. OP, from what I've gathered, doesn't have feelings for this girl.
Asking a girl out to coffee isn't that big of a deal. Women aren't perfect goddesses, they're human beings. If a girl rejects you, who fucking cares? That's how you get experience, by failing and trying again over and over.
I feel like you just got rejected by some chick and took it to heart.

Your mind set is so fucking backwards and will not get you anywhere. Ask more women out in life, because it's just a date, it's not a marriage proposal. Life is short, take some fucking chances.
>>
>>16523084
>>16523030
>>
>>16523030
>I'll promise you now unless the guy is at least an 8/10 this shit will end in humiliation

It'll end in humiliation if you're an insufferable pussy and weak as fuck. Most people just bounce back. Rejection is a part of life, grow a pair.
>>
>>16523084
>>16523110
No offence, but have either of you guys dealt with girls like these? I have and they almost always react awkwardly to forced male attention.

I'm not saying this shit because i'm projecting low self esteem or anything, I'm saying this shit because if his game plan is to walk up to her when she's surrounded by orbiters and ask her out it probably won't work. Only chance it might work is if he's good looking enough of her to fall for him instantly. He won't get a date with her unless he actually builds a friendship or at least some sense of common ground. Sure, walking up to a girl and asking her for coffee might work but for ones used to male attention like this one I'd say she won't bite.
>>
>>16523031
O-or i'll won and she becomes m-muh gf?
>>
>>16523141
>walk up to her when she's surrounded by orbiters and ask her out it probably won't work

This I actually agree with. OP just has to find the right time to do tha deed.

But still you're thinking negatively, just think positively and again if a girl rejects you, so what? move on.

also, if you read my post from earlier >>16522513. This really happened. There were orbiters all around this girl, I just found the right time when she was alone to ask her.

>He won't get a date with her unless he actually builds a friendship or at least some sense of common ground

You need to build some sort of common ground, yes, but friendships are totally optional and usually won't help you. I'm not saying ask some random girl you've talked to once, but asking that one cute girl who sits next to you in your English class and you usually exchange light conversations with is totally fair game.

Then again, if OP is an uggo you're right it won't work. I have pretty good facial aesthetics and I'm not short so I guess that helps but still, just sometimes it's best just taking a chance and going for it.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.