[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ideas Wanted: Masochist Pays Straight Dude to Treat Him Like Shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: human atm.jpg (5 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
human atm.jpg
5 KB, 194x259
I'm a masochist and I hired someone on craigslist to have me cover some of his expenses (gas for his truck, cigarettes, and sneakers) and have him laugh at me for paying him while he gives me nothing in return. It's humiliating to pay and get nothing for it and then have it rubbed in that I'm getting worked over.

In reality, he's giving me something in return by laughing at me, but that's pretty easy to accomplish - especially since this isn't a fetish for him and really is just easy money from someone he sees as moronic.

If you were in his shoes, what would you do to make the scene more embarrassing. I'm not looking for things like "dress up as a woman" but more along the lines of me thanking him for providing the "service" of taking my money or his taking pictures of new shoes he buys with my cash to rub in how my money is spent.

Any thoughts? Anything that would make you laugh if you were in his position?
>>
>>16521944
Are you the shoe-licking guy, or is this just more shit bait?
2/10 I responded
>>
>>16521978
I am the shoe licking guy. The fetishes are related.
>>
I think that trying to tip him would be good. If you could play like he's worked really hard and you're ripping him off would be quite funny. Like if you agreed on 40, but insisted on giving him 80 for doing such a good job.

It's kind of nice and ironic because you WANT him to do nothing / as little as possible.

Shoe-licker, I like you. If you move to London, please let me know, I could make a lot of money from you, and make you very happy.
>>
>>16522016
That's an awesome idea. I'll totally tip.
>>
Why aren't you taking a financial dom who does this professionally?
>>
>>16522050
It's less attractive to have someone who does it professionally or gets off on it themselves. I prefer just regular dudes who have an attitude like, "wait, what? You want to pay me? Sure, I'll spend your money and make you feel like an idiot!"

Hiring a dom makes it more like an act. This is me genuinely getting used.
>>
>>16521944
>"dress up as a woman"
dress up as a woman and suck his dick
Or just lick his shoes... Nah, just kidding.

I don't know, you could offer him something to drink or eat, make him very comfortable until he asks for it himself
>>
>>16522126
Maybe we meet at a coffee shop or bar and I pay for whatever he wants when I drop of the payment for his other stuff...
>>
>>16521944
Man, this shit makes me want to be a financial domme, but I'm too polite and submissive to fake it. I'd probably apologize for spending the money.
>>
I remember a movie had a scene like what you're describing.
Guy paid to get to wash another guy's dishes, and do other chores I think. While having the guy yell at him and say he isn't working hard enough. Maybe something like that?
>>
>>16522162
I'm not really into getting yelled at for not working hard enough. More getting laughed at like, "hey moron, look what I just spent your money on."" But paying him to let me do work for him is a thought.
>>
>>16522201
Just use that in place then. Have him laugh at you for doing his work while paying him for it.
>>
>>16522216
What kind of work?
>>
>>16521944
Shoe-licker atm, but slices of bread off of him for a premium, let him step on them, and then eat them while he watches. I think that would be embarrassing and you kill 2 birds with one some.
>>
>>16522222
how about this, you give me your sick quints and I'll laugh at you for free
>>
>>16521944
Got Steam OP? You can buy me games on there and it'll show on your friends list when I'm playing them. I'll have you buying games the rest of your life and treat you like a kuk.
>>
>>16522323
buy him train simulator and all the DLCs
better yet OP, buy yourself the 15,000 dollar package in star citizen, and bam, you've cheated yourself!
>>
>>16522058

Shit op, I can promise you I won't get off on it if you ever feel like paying my bills or buying me nice stuff. I'll even laugh about it with all my friends because I guarantee that's the only reaction they're gonna give me

financial domination seems like such a new strange thing, but it's a fucking goldmine and I want in on it. just gotta find me a good pig
>>
>>16522340
I would, but again, it would have to be less standard. Getting called "pig" makes it sound like what the professionals do... Otherwise I would, long distance.

>>16522323
I do have steam and that would be an interesting idea... I'd do that if you want.
>>
>>16522400

just curious op, what do you do for a living that you can afford this?

I mean I will give you my paypal right now but I'm also trying to separate my feelings from the situation
>>
>>16522410
Retail manager.
>>
>>16522416

that's fascinating
and you have no other outstanding psychological issues besides being a masochist? like you get off on it and that's good enough for you?
>>
>>16522222
I don't know, depends on what you want. Or what kind of work he wants you to do. Cleaning, taking out trash, house work. Scrub the toilet clean?
If you like being laughed at, maybe cartoony type stuff like him asking you to move furniture, then move it back, bit to the right, no left, etc. before saying he really doesn't need it moved. That might seem a bit too set up though.
>>
>>16522423
I also have ocd and depression but this are managed.
>>
>>16522439
Yeah, if we both worked for the same company and I took shifts for him and paid him for it, that would be hot.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.