[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nobody who I'm currently in contact with likes me. How do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: bw1.jpg (100 KB, 627x627) Image search: [Google]
bw1.jpg
100 KB, 627x627
Nobody who I'm currently in contact with likes me.
How do I come to terms with this?
>>
>>16521814
Maybe you are not projecting well your personality. Be in your everyday as you really are and the right people will eventually come to you. If it is very hard for you to socialize, try on the internet, gaming, blogging, etc.
>>
>>16521814
Who's that guy in the pic?
>>
>>16521896
Yeah it comes down to... I am that chick that somehow from a distance people are cool with.
But I'm nervous and then cringeworthy.

>>16521899
G Eazy :)
>>
>>16521814
A) Are you sure really nobody likes you?
B) If so, how do you know? And what is the cause of their dislike?
>>
>>16521954
Yeah pretty sure.
Dealt with anxiety surround the death of a loved one (ever since then nobody invites me to anything... everyone is sorta too nice but you can see the distaste).

But that aside, I get nervous really easily. My voice breaks and I try to leave situations when they become awkward. But people usually don't care.

In cases where it's not awkward, my uni cohort are a little bitchy with the girls.

I made "friends" with male ones... but though we do stuff together if I make the idea. Otherwise, they have a lot of fun nights I'm never invited to.
And I get the feeling I'm not as accepted anymore... because I started letting go, cracking jokes and being a little cringeworthy.

Anyways, in school I was that chick who was in the library, reading books and dreaming she was somewhere else.
Now that I'm in that somewhere else...

Well I've finally felt the loneliness.
>>
>>16522043
P.S.
Tbh I can't even pin-point what exactly is cringe-worthy... because the group also make cringeworthy thoughts.

I'm just an easily dislikable person. And I sorta feel bad about this being my reality in social settings since day 1.

I faked it for a bit, but I seem I forgot how to fake it ...
>>
>>16522054
Do you happen to have Asperger's Syndrome or something?

I used to be like that too.
Maybe you should join a club with people who have the same interests as you or something.
>>
BITCH YOU GOT ME FUCKED UP
>>
>>16522151
Not that I'm aware of.

I don't think so anyways...
just shy.

Alright, but when it comes to interests, I haven't got many ideas. I can't play video games, I just don't have the reaction or skill for it.
>>
>>16521814
you're probably living day by day so fuck all I can say that'd help

feed the ducks, they don't give a shit.
>>
>>16522156
Explain further?
>>
I'm in a similar camp and I don't get it. I moved here to my current city like two+ years ago and I can't find anyone who wants to actually be my friend. I'm friendly. I have semi-normal interests and I express interest in hearing about other people's. I'm funny (my old friends back home say I am anyway). I'm decently attractive and I smell great. I go out of my way to initiate and further conversation. I just don't fucking get it. What's wrong with me? Can people just smell that I'm a friendless loser?
>>
>>16521814
Are you Kanye?
>>
>>16522172
Aight good point.

Except I'm pretty sure you're not really supposed to feed the ducks. :/

I'll just enjoy the duck scenery.
>>
>>16522167
Isn't there a student association or something you can join? If not, maybe a church? Even if you're not religious, you'll make a lot of friends
>>
>>16522175
OP here. You explained my exact situation.
*hugs*
>>
>>16522179
Hey, I like his music. Maybe I am the female spirit of Yeezus.
>>
>>16522190
Hey I never really thought about the student associations ... only thing that is ever realise advertised is some very extreme political ones.
I'll look into it then.

In terms of church I'm of slavic background and ceebs going to the christian orthodox church. Maybe I'm wrong but everyone acts pretty traditional and a little judgemental there.
>>
File: 1428004562682.jpg (38 KB, 641x479) Image search: [Google]
1428004562682.jpg
38 KB, 641x479
>>16522195
If you're stuck in Winnipeg too, let's hang out.

;__;
>>
>>16522221
Sorry Canadian bud,
Australian OP here.
>>
File: coyote.jpg (10 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
coyote.jpg
10 KB, 259x194
You know overall thanks everyone for bothering to look at this self-loathing post. <3

I guess I gotta just keep trying... but not really caring at the same time. Not sure how that'll work
>>
>>16522277
P.S. If you're going through the same feel, splurge it here.
Some random chick in Aus is thinking about ya.
>>
>>16522186
well, speak to the ducks, say "hello" "good Evening"

Do you like the people that don't like you? Make contact with the people you do like.

Go to church.

Write to Santa.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.