[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm about to go to Subway for the first time since my childhood.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
I'm about to go to Subway for the first time since my childhood.

What should I get?
>>
Get a melt sandwich on cheese oregano bread with cheddar, bacon, chipotle southwest and some cheese sauce. Delicious!
>>
Footlong without dressing, onions, pickled cucumber, or jalapenos.

Strong cheese.
Some bread of your choice.
>>
>>16521515
bring your own herbs and spices
apply it to your sandwich in front of them
>>
>>16521515
Chicken bacon ranch on wheat extra pickles Chipotle sauce.
>>
>>16521515
Ask for an 8 year old girl with blond hair. If they don't have that then get the 12 year old Philippino boy with lots of olive oil.
>>
>>16521528
They serve bacon?
>>
-Add bacon. It costs more but not much.

-Add as many vegetables as you can possibly tolerate. The rest of the world will charge you out the ass for ready-made salad but at Subway it's a component of the base product.

-Subway has an online calorie calculator, google it. If you want to lose fat then you can tweak your sandwich to have less carbs - the easy way is to just say "gimme whichever bread has the least carbs."
>>
Italian BMT, sourdough, double meat(not all stacked up, on both sides of the bread), provolone, toasted(ask them to toast it longer than usual), spicy sauce, lettuce, onions, jalapenos, spinach greens, olives, a little ranch on top of veggies. Enjoy.
>>
>>16521515
Tell us what you got !
>>
The spicy Italian on white bread. Mozzarella cheese and have it toasted. Lettuce, tomato, onions, hot pepper spread, a small amount of mayo, and red wine vinaigrette.

Tastes like pizza.
>>
Steak and cheese, add bacon. Veggies are up to you but I like pickles, lettuce, banana peppers, oregano with chipotles southwest sauce.
>>
>>16521515
steak and cheese on italian bread w/ extra lettuce, extra tomato, banana peppers, cucumbers, and italian dressing
>>
>>16521743
>>16521750
Cant war steak and cheese anymore had a huge cartilage between my teeth from last time.
Not OP
>>
>>16521515
Subway club, double meat, swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles, banana peppers, olives, subway vinaigrette, not toasted... And an oatmeal cookie
>>
>>16521598
>Ask for an 8 year old girl with blond hair. If they don't have that then get the 12 year old Philippino boy with lots of olive oil.
Umm, just so you know, this comes with jail time and a daily footlong.
>>
>>16521515
Footlong whole meal with nothing but ham and butter
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.