[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do adv?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1400448328174.jpg (69 KB, 293x284) Image search: [Google]
1400448328174.jpg
69 KB, 293x284
I have an opportunity to hook up with my ex tonight
But I also want to hook up with the police officer I've been conspiring with against my ex. Having sex with him is not a sure thing but isn't ruled out.
If I hook up with my ex tonight then the officer will likely find out about it when we proceed with our plan of action
Hooking up with my ex obviously won't be an option once we proceed either
What are the chances that I risk blowing it with the police officer by shacking up with my ex? I'm not looking for a relationship and don't want to keep all my eggs in one basket. But if I had to choose I'd pick the officer and would forgo sex with my ex. Guess I just want to know if guys give a crap about this kind of stuff. Thoughts?
>>
I don't even know where to begin. You're a crazy person. Not in a cute or harmless way, either
>>
>>16521130
Sexual urges doesn't make people crazy, it makes them human. At most, posing this question makes me an opportunist.
>>
>>16521116
ITT: whores whoring
>>
>>16521153

Sexual urges aren't crazy at all. Casual sex isn't crazy. "Conspiring against your ex" with a police officer, and still trying to hook up with him while you're doing it, and ALSO trying to seduce the cop who has been drawn into your schemes - all of THAT makes you sound batshit crazy.

You're acting like a character out of some bad movie. You're an absolute mess. Get your shit together.
>>
>>16521153
sexual urges dont make people crazy (sometimes) but you however, are full blown looneyville
>>
>>16521153
Sexual urges? How the fuck did you miss the implications of some kind of attack, rape, kidnapping, murder, or some kind of other planned crime or wrongdoing?

Fucking idiot.
>>
Really hope this shit is bait, how fucked up are some of you?

/adv/ always makes me feel better about my life. Least im not paycho fucking scum like OP
>>
>>16521198
>>16521201
>>16521199
There's a lot of assumptions about my life in you're posts. I just want a finalized divorce and this officer has been helping me a great deal. It'd be nice if we could date or something but that isn't likely. Casual sex once or twice would be alright. But my ex is Amazing in bed and before he gets blindsided by all this, I figured why not have one last go?

Seriously, you guys have way over-active imaginations..
>>
>>16521270
Fuck off, retard. Your OP post is shady as shit and you didnt shed light on a single damn thing. Could have easily said divorce instead of implying a fucking murder.
>>
>>16521116
Yup, you're kekoo
>>
>>16521116
Just don't. Easy.
>>
>>16521277
There is literally more fucked up devious shit going in >>>/an/ right now then in my post with poorly chosen semantics. Why do you feel compelled to make this out to be more complicated than it actually is?
>>
>>16521359
>kekoo
Topkek. Took me a second to get.
>>
>>16521116
Get it all on video OP and upload it here
Haven't seen good amateur in months either so we're kinda in the same-ish boat.

Will it involve protection or non-safe?
>>
File: 1432758476989.png (345 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1432758476989.png
345 KB, 600x600
>>16521277
>somebody isn't getting laid
>>
File: 1396634146703.jpg (45 KB, 347x346) Image search: [Google]
1396634146703.jpg
45 KB, 347x346
>>16521116
Fuck, you're so freaking lucky. Fuck with the cop and make sure he still has his uniform on
>>
>>16521116
Janna!
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.