[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
payback
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: exponential_function_half_to_x.png (6 KB, 418x292) Image search: [Google]
exponential_function_half_to_x.png
6 KB, 418x292
My family sucks.

My mom is a complete bitch and revels in watching me squirm in uncomfortable situations. She tells me I have schizophrenia and autism and that I need a therapist, which is untrue. She just wants to see me in another chain. Actually, I'm pretty boring. I work a lot and go to the gym everyday. I'm single. Anyway...

My youngest brother turned gay and lives with my mom. They team up on me when I go home. He cuts little holes in my underwear whenever I'm not around and gives me terrible dreams about my organs falling out of my body all the time. Actually he is literally painful, excruciating, to endure most of the time.

Every time I call home lately, even when I just want to discuss Christmas presents, turns into a huge fucking flaming argument. I've stated I don't even want anything for Xmas, so I don't know how this can be money related.

I feel like I'm being bullied into cutting plans for going home for Xmas, only then to have the whole deal thrown on me as the one to blame.

How do I go home for Xmas but pay my family a lesson? Besides just giving them coal. I don't want to hurt anyone, just some general faggotry that I constantly endure from them.
>>
Go home and spend time with them, don't explode and just act normal. Afterwards write a paper about them and send it out everywhere. How you brother loves playing with your underwear, etc. Then send it out to everyone asking for advise on a study your trying to get published on the behavior of the "typical" family
>>
You wanna teach them a lesson?

Two ideas:

- Go home, COMPLETELY blank anything they say or do to antagonize you. Act like it never even happened. They'll try harder and harder, but if you don't let them win, they'll get bored.

- Don't see them at Christmas. If your mother loves you, nothing will hurt her more.
>>
buy psychology books for them
while psychology is bullshit IMO, it sometimes helps. I remember reading some freud book and it was interesting, and I think it's helped me a lot, to control myself and to tell people to fuck off when necessary.
>>
Oh tell her you started seeing a therapist, then say the therapist thinks your family is toxic and that you shouldn't talk to them.
>>
>>16520825
this. your family is already crazy, so do this
>>
>>16520825
Yes, actually this is a good idea.

I usually try to just blank everything they say out. It's usually nothing substantial anyway.

Maybe I'll go home for Christmas eve and then leave.
>>
>>16520858
If they ask who this crazy therapist is, say you don't have to provide that information and would like it if they didn't harass your therapist. But thank them and say they were right after talking to a therapist and learning how to heal and get better you feel great and say "I guess this is goodbye for good" but your therapist thinks your bro should see a therapist too for that underwear thing"
>>
>>16520872
Eh. I don't think there's anything I can do to repair the kid. He must be harboring some mental anguish and taking it out on me.

Iono, maybe I wasn't a good brother. I try and suggest stuff to him about jobs and making money and I used to download anime series and put them on thumb drives and send them home to him when I was in college.

I feel like they are unhappy with me that I'm not gay. O well.
>>
>>16520959
How old is your brother?
>>
>>16520825
Better yet, actually go see a therapist, and get yourself checked out for schizophrenia and autism. Hard proof that she has been wrong about you all these years would make a wonderful Christmas present.

Unfortunately, it is probably too late to actually get this done by Christmas. Her birthday, perhaps?
>>
>>16520773
>He cuts little holes in my underwear whenever I'm not around and gives me terrible dreams about my organs falling out of my body all the time.

Are you sure you'e alright? REALLY?
>>
>>16521381
This. That's not normal.
>>
Tell us more about your family?
>>
You know, we aren't qualified to diagnose here or anything, but now that I think about it, your brother sounds way more likely to have schizophrenia and autism than you do. I have to ask: you've told us what your mother says about you, but what does she say about your brother?
>>
>>16520816

Pick one and call it a day.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.