[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/adv/, I have this qt3.14 I'm eyeing on and she's in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 2q3DKN6.jpg (62 KB, 437x437) Image search: [Google]
2q3DKN6.jpg
62 KB, 437x437
/adv/, I have this qt3.14 I'm eyeing on and she's in college. I'm in high school and I really want her.

Last week and earlier today, I noticed that she seemed to look at me longingly. I want to make a move, the problem is that she's always with someone whenever I see her. I'm oo afraid that I'll ruin my chances with her.

How do I deal with this?
>>
By talking to her, or spend years regretting never talking to her
>>
If it's possible i would recommend this:

1. Find someone to be your wingman (a buddy of yours maybe).

2. Go up to the girl you like and let your wingman take care of the friend, leaving you and the hottie alone.

3. Start a casual conversation

4. Get her number

5. Take her on a date

Keep in mind that if someone wings for you, you should return the favor to that guy whenever hw can use some help.

Hope this helps you out, you got this bro.
>>
>>16520776
>>16520799
Thanks anons, will try talking to her tomorrow. Not sure about the wingman idea since, like I said, college.

Any more advice?
>>
>>16520827
Don't put your hands in you pockets and make eye contact
>>
>>16520844
>Don't put your hands in you pockets
Literally?

>make eye contact
I avoided this earlier even though she was trying to make eye contact. I fucked up.
>>
>>16520851
Putting your hands in Jean pockets screams I'm nervous and don't know what to do with my hands, coat or hoodie pockets are fine, but never jeans
>>
>>16520888
What about body language? Can I poke / pinch my finger on her cheek without being creepy? Do girls even like that?
>>
>>16520904
You really need to ask? Don't touch her face she's not a child. Just talk to her. Stand up straight. If you sitting its OK to lean back and spread your legs straight.
Doing so can actually help build you confidents don't curl into a ball
>>
>>16520913
I thought that was actually cute. Poking her cheek and all. I think she's the kind of person who'd enjoy that, should I just drop it or what?

Curling into a ball then immediately looking down is pretty much my expertise. I'll do what I can to fix this problem.
>>
>>16520923

Nonononono you faggot, the "cute girls" that "seem like they might like it" HATE that kind of stuff because everyone is constantly calling them cute and treating them like children.

If anything, "cute" girls love being treated as "hot" and "sexy" because it makes them feel desirable and like avidly people instead of a fetish. EVERY small, cute girl has always been like this. For example, complimenting how lovely their legs are - this is an insecurity for many short girls because they know they can never have super long model legs.

Interesting enough, they inverse can be true of taller and/or bigger women - they just want to be cute, huggable and vulnerable sometimes.
>>
>>16520923
It's fine to do when your going out, when single its screams beta orbiter.

Curling into a ball affects your mentality and can make you think negatively, being big and spread out helps you think positively and builds confidents, its been proven through studies and its does sound goofy but it works.

A good start would be a shared interest or saying you'd like advise on going to said university and you can say getting g her number for a date would be great too, don't lie. If you say its for asking about "topic" you should talk about said topic at first
>>
My class is starting now so I'll advise more in like an hour
>>
>>16520965
Hmmm. She's cute and small, so how do I compliment her appearance without being cheesy.

>>16520970
I suppose I'll just ask her how's college and what major she's in. Could be a good place to start.

Bonus points if she's in IT or CS, I'd have a field day talking about it. Plus, it would make me like her more.
>>
>>16520979
Well, I'm about to go offline for half a day so I'll just read your advice later. I really want her.

By the way, thank you anon.
>>
>>16520988
Looks like you found what to talk about. Just don't ball into a nervous wreck.

Also as for dates movies are not good first dates, the whole point is to talk and you don't talk at movies
>>
>>16520745
>, I noticed that she seemed to look at me longingly.

Of all the pathetic fantasies of lonely guys, the saddest is the belief that looking at someone is making a connection.

Here are two things that are FAR more likely than her looking at you longingly:

1. She was just looking in your general direction and the rest is your imagination.
2. She was wondering who that creepy guy staring at her was.

Get out a sheet of paper and write 100 times, like Bart at the blackboard, "You have to actually talk to the girl"
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.