[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Read my image, I'm 21, male, ***handsome** and feel my life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Actor or model life is better.png (102 KB, 1326x1058) Image search: [Google]
Actor or model life is better.png
102 KB, 1326x1058
Read my image, I'm 21, male, ***handsome** and feel my life is wasted at my shitty fucking job.
>>
>>16520623
Post your face and body. I'll tell you whether you have a shot at being a model.

If not, fuck off you entitled bottom-feeder.
>>
>>16520633
>If not, fuck off you entitled bottom-feeder.
What is this for? This only would hurt if I were ugly, sounds like you're mad.

Yeah sure I'll bite, women and gay men love me, women AND men tell me I should model, hot women have flirted with me and I've rejected some. I look in the mirror and see my cheekbones are very high and prominent, what is your advice?
>>
OP, that image is one of the most cringeworthy pieces of writing I have read on /adv/, and I have been around for quite a long time. It smacks of autistic arrogance.
>>
>>16520649
Don't bother to critique me without advice - OP
>>
>>16520641
>>16520656
But both are right. you're a low level entitled little brat, I bet you think working at a retail store is the hardest shit.
>>
>>16520664
You're wrong, you're calling me "brat" because it makes you feel better to let off steam, It doesn't anger me because I'm just being completely honest, why hold back? I have had every job dude, I am only 21, I'm just saying I would rather have a fun job than a shitty job for the money.

Fact is, if this were the 50's-60's, I would take a grocery store or retail job over a "real job" any day. Dishonesty and delusions are rampant, you seriously enjoy studying for and then working a shitty job because it "contributes to society"? Course not.
>>
>>16520623
i understand your feel, i would be doing what i do (science) if money was no issue but i'd do it like two days a week, or one full week a month or just whenever i feel like lol.

Though understandable, you're basically asking for a free lunch, a golden toiletseat and for god to visit you. Everyone wants that and it's not likely to happen. No-one is just going to give you stuff. lotteries are making millions on selling your described illusion.
>>
>>16520680
OMG you understood me so well, thanks.

The thing though is that I am facially good looking which is a rarity. I don't mean to anger you, but most actors and models are top 1 percentile in beauty, I know I'm top 1% in that. That's why sometimes I really do feel that I'm wasting my life doing a regular job when people TELL ME "You should be a model" at least once a week

At least science is cool, I'm too indecisive to get that serious.
>>
>>16520667
Then just do it, why bother pissing about around here? Move your lazy ass and do it.
>>
>>16520692
Money is the problem, I would be fine with just $30k but a "lowly" job only gets about 5-10k if I work FULL TIME, I'd need 2 full time jobs on that wage. On that I wouldn't be able to afford food much less internet, this isn't 1960 where minimum wage was A LOT more.
>>
It's not about how you look. If you're smart you'll find a way, if not you'll stay where you are. Either way you'll get little help here because of how much of an asshole you've made yourself out to be with that edgy OP.
>>
>>16520667
OK, put it like this

we'll assign enjoyability scores to each job:
stacking boxes: 1
nurse: 10
rockstar/actor 100
now we include the chance of actually becoming what you want into the equation. say the chance of becoming a nurse when you aim for it is 90% but the chance of becominga rockstar, model or actor is like 0,000001% (for most people, you can be a special snowflake if you like, i'm explaining the situation for normies), If you fail at becoming what you want, you'll fall back to stacking boxes, you can't go to med school if you've wasted your time in persuit of becoming a rockstar because you get no more grants and your parents say fuck you.
since one can always go back to stacking boxes we can ad 1 to each of the choices, since starting with stacking boxes is kinda stress-free , no chance of dissapointment and gives you mony and time to fuck bitches in your early tweens i'll ad one here as well

now with the chance included we can say
stacking boxes 1*100%+1=2
nurse 10*90+1=10
rockstar/actor/model 100*0,000001%+1=1,0001

see? I'm sure you will stick with your dream and dismiss my model for some irrelevant detail, this is just why people are happy studying for normal jobs.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.