[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I deal with girls at uni making fun of me for liking Taylor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
How do I deal with girls at uni making fun of me for liking Taylor Swift and her songs?
I need some good comebacks.
Please help, /adv/.
>>
>>16520547
take my advice anon, people do not make fun of you for things like that because they care, they do it for their own amusment

they think you are fun to have a dig at

I used to feel threatened by that, but over time I realized it was not as malicious as I thought it was, people who dig at you are at least open to engaging with you and that means they find you interesting
>>
>>16520547
Shake it off.
>>
tell them you make waiifu posts about Taytay on a Mongolian poetry board
>>
>>16520547
>vey attractive
>beautiful voice
>makes a lot of extremely catchy songs that a lot of young adults can relate to

There's no reason to be ashamed of liking T swift. Just don't give them the reaction they're looking for.
>>
>bring insecure of people picking at your music taste

If you like listening to trashy hip hop then just do it you turd. Don't take their banter seriously enough to the point you're looking for other people to craft comebacks.
>>
>>16520547
I love me some TS
>>
>>16520554
Best advice ITT.
>>
>>16520547
Haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate >>16520554
>>
File: shrug-face.jpg (3 KB, 100x126) Image search: [Google]
shrug-face.jpg
3 KB, 100x126
>>16520554
>>
File: image.jpg (169 KB, 818x1625) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169 KB, 818x1625
>>16520554
RT
>>
You're an adult now but you sound like you're 12.
>>
>>16520648
I am 24.
What exactly makes you think I sound half my age?
>>
when you try to make fun of you interrupt them with the line

>"imma let you finish but..."

youll have to finish the rest on your own depending on the context/situation etc
>>
>>16520547
By fucking ignoring them. Like what you fucking like, dude and everyone can go fuck themselves.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.