[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Broke up with a girlfriend three weeks ago. It was a long distance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: ssssssssss.png (32 KB, 384x434) Image search: [Google]
ssssssssss.png
32 KB, 384x434
Broke up with a girlfriend three weeks ago. It was a long distance relationship but we kept in touch however we could. We visited each other. Then it got fucked up somehow, she said it's over and it is not really working, but I know she loved me before. She never felt the same for anyone before me. I was her first.

She now hates me I think. I still love her and care for her. I can't even text her about how she's feeling. I just wait and kill time hoping she will text me. It's crippling.

How can anything that beautiful die in such a horrible death leaving a bitter taste on your tongue. How to forget. How to stop care.
>>
>>16520444
bump
>>
>>16520444
Move on, nothing else you can do. Want me to be brutally honest? Chances are she found someone else.

Good luck, it happens to all of us.
>>
>>16520514
It wasn't supposed to happen to us.
>>
She defo fucks someone now and already forgot about you.
>>
It feels bad now, but it won't much longer. Everyone goes through this after a breakup. Accept it's happy, it won't be easy at all, but in the end it's what's going to happen anyway, so you may as well try and help yourself grow stronger and move on.

best wishes, bud.
>>
Know you're not alone. I think it's a rite of passage as a human being to get your heart broken at least once. Do what the rest of us do and become bitter and cynical leaving room to care about more important things in life that have a chance of surviving and contributing to the greater good
>>
>>16520842
Do you think there's any chance she'll come back?
>>
>>16520926
Worst shit is that we were planning to go to some cabbin in the woods for new eve's. Now I'm gonna be all alone, without friends, family. Just with my thoughts on how beautiful it could have been.
>>
>>16520926
>>16520940
I don't know mate, I don't know the whole context, only your biased vague description of events.

From what you've said, seems not, if she hates you, than it doesn't take a genius to work that one out. She probably doesn't hate you, seems to me like it's in your head. She wouldn't hate you without a solid reason, and if there was one, you'd know it by now.

Sucks being alone, I am every year. Do you actually have no friends and family or are you just saying that?

You seem desperate as fuck. This is massively off putting to anyone and everyone. Chill out, it's over, sorry bud, it hurts so fucking much, but it's temporary, and the more you help yourself move on, the less it hurts and the shorter it lasts. Silver linings, you can call yourself a man now.
>>
>>16520954
I know it sounds pathetic, but as much as it would made me feel better I can't let it go. The hope in me is undying and I'm afraid that if I just let it go, it might not work out if she would wanna come back.

I just don't want to miss it.
>>
>>16520954
And yeah, I have really no friends that would be willing to spend their time with me and I don't get along much with my family. I really don't have anything to say with them, we were never close I guess.
>>
>>16520963
You ever heard the saying "love is like a butterfly"?

The more you hold onto it, the worse it will be. You don't have to let go completely, but for the short time, do yourself a favour don't do silly things like contact her or beg her or go through her photos, focus on getting over the breakup now, be the man she wants you to be, in a couple of weeks or so, if she hasn't already, get in touch with her if it feels right, never mention relationships or anything, try to find out what she thinks but don't try too hard.

Basically, act like it's over, and if it's not, she'll let you know when she's ready.
>>
>>16520985
I think I fucked up anyway, while patheticaly texting her a few times when I was drunk. I guess it's kinda normal but it was completely in vain.

"I'm not really worth for more than one question mark to you anymore?"
"We've said something, and that's the way it's gonna be."
"How can you take it so chill, advise me, I want to know that too."
"It would only make you sick of you."

When she said the last thing I thought I'm gonna die.
>>
>>16521066
She's probably fed up with you bothering her to put it bluntly, give her some space and let her calm down and get her thoughts together. Believe me, unless you did something horrific, this is probably just as hard for her as it is for you.
>>
>>16521066
faggot
>>
Just how to get over the fact that I will never feel her beautiful soft body under my fingers? How to forgot about her magical eyes and those lips...damn. I know a lot girls with even better everything and I can't even think about soing any of this with them. It's fucking impossible, she was too special.
>>
>>16520444
That sucks.
>>
As cliché as it may sound, it just needs time.
>>
Please.
>>
This is fucking shit...
>>
>>16520444

How is it such a beautiful relationship when you don't even have any clue if she hates you, or why the relationship ended?

This is fucking shit.
>>
>>16523076
Well it was, once.
>>
>>16523118
;_;
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.