[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would like a female perspective
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot 2015-11-27 11.25.57.png (1 MB, 610x1438) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2015-11-27 11.25.57.png
1 MB, 610x1438
>Met girl on dating site
>Had decent conversation
>2 days later accidentally texted her a dick pic(8 inches)
>Wasn't my dick (long story)
>Im 5.5 inches
>Talked for 3 hours straight
>She invites me to hang out
>I cancel at the last minute
>She asks me why?
>Stayed silent for 2 days cause of the awkwardness
>I just told her the truth and was honest about it.
>She read my message about 10 minutes ago
>No response

Am i fucked? God damnit.. feel so cringy right now.

Pic related thats her.
>>
I wouldn't reply either if a guy I was interested in had another guy's dick pics and pretended they were his
>>
>>16520386
How does one "accidentally" send a dick pic that isn't even yours?
>>
>>16520386
>2 days later accidentally texted her a dick pic(8 inches)
>Wasn't my dick (long story)

hahahaha you're such a stupid, transparent liar
>>
You fucked up. Should have rolled with it. If you got the dick out, she would have fucked. unless you were terribly small and she was not feelin it.
>>
>>16520394
Some gay guy was hitting on me and sent me that pic.. Thought it was funny and i was sending it a friend(girl). On what happened but accidentally sent it too her.
>>
>>16520399
8+ inches.. compare to my 5.5 inches I'm pretty sure it would of been obvious.
>>
>>16520386
oh. my. god.
Register the lesson about toning down the retard, then erase this entire episode from your memory. You don't want anyone who would text you back from that
>>
well just messaged her again and just to let her know I'm not gay and explain the situation as i didn't realize how gay it came off.

Other than that i guess I'm done. She read it and not responding gg.
>>
>>16520386
I would've taken my chances
>>
>>16520403
You are a terrible liar. And a fucking moron.
>>
Shoulda just went with it. You're not gonna be ripping each other's clothes off, getting ready to fuck, then she's gonna look at your dick and be like 'Hey, that's not what I ordered!" and leave. That's just not how it works.
>>
they always look bigger in photos anyway, you could have told her you got it from a good angle.
>>
I wouldn't talk to you again because you're a liar. You could've owned up to it when it happened instead of trying to play it off. Whatever small amount of trust she was building with up with you has been shattered and I'd be surprised if she even bothered at this point. I'd just block you and be thankful I learned you're a bullshiter before getting invested.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.