[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /b/. What's ur thoughts on the Tindrar? Any /b/ros have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Tinder2.jpg (84 KB, 620x292) Image search: [Google]
Tinder2.jpg
84 KB, 620x292
So /b/. What's ur thoughts on the Tindrar? Any /b/ros have any luck crushing puss or getting a girlfriend by using it? It seems like most girls are only on there to boost self esteem or use like omegle with no intention of meeting
>>
Unless your very, very superficially handsome it's hard fucking work to get anything out of it. You have to be endlessly funny and clever and then MAYBE get something more out of it.

Especially if you live in a rural area, then it's pretty much not even worth the download.
>>
it's waay more popular than any other dating app/site so theres a lot more people on there just to check it out. after 5 girls that went nowhere i went back to the easy chubsters on meetme/pof
>>
Only bots replied to me :(
>>
>>16519946
Same
>>
>>16519877
>Especially if you live in a rural area, then it's pretty much not even worth the download.
can confirm.

i've been using pics of an amateur model, and girls still don't respond most of the time
>>
>>16520450
> i've been using pics of an amateur model

They probably know you're not him desu
>>
>>16519877
Eh, I feel like you're overstating it.

I'm only decently attractive (have acne, don't style my hair, don't dress particularly well) and I still get tons of matches in a big city, have met up with quite a few, and have been indirectly propositioned for sex a couple times (I live alone, you can come over Saturday ;]).

I usually use Tinder when I road trip to find people to chill with and even in small cities I get matches, but I suppose if you live in a rural area it'd be hard to match anyone.

As for tips, I'd say to not let the conversation drag too long before letting them know you want to meet up.

Also, always swipe right. Once you match with someone, you can always unmatch without talking to them, so it's not awkward at all.
>>
>>16520503
I almost forgot, no shitty face selfies, have someone else take a picture of you. If you can help it, have pictures of you doing cool shit like hiking or having fun. Throw in one or two of you with friend(s), but make sure you have at least two pictures of yourself so people can tell who you are. If people think you're a fun guy to be around, they'll want to match you and hang out.
>>
>>16520511
Don't have pictures of yourself in nature, girls are tired of that.
Don't have pictures with friends, it will leave girls wondering which one is you and hoping it's the one they find cute.
Don't have pictures of yourself doing something crazy.
Don't wear shades in your pictures, women look at eyes and judge character by your eyes.
If you are short, don't let your height show, like standing in front of a door or next to tall people.
Don't wear clothes with band logos or vidya shit.
Shoes are very important to women, don't have shitty shoes if you have a whole portrait of yourself.
>>
>>16520532
Is this for older women or something? Because I almost always match young women around my age.
I'm the guy you replied to, btw, just wondering.
>>
>>16520541
no, women of any age.
I suggest you do this, make an alt- Facebook account that is female. Don't worry, you can register more than one tinder account on your phone number. When you do this you'll get to see tinder from the female perspective and you'll see what you're "up against". It's a pretty eye opening experience and after I did it I realize why so few men report that they don't get matches or are quickly deleted after a match. I honestly feel pretty bad for average dudes on tinder because of what they are up against but never get to see.

I think dating apps are largely made to give you a sense of control in your life, when in reality you have little control and most users are just wasting their time.
>>
>>16520511
>4chan
>thinks you have others to take a pic of you
>thinks you do cool stuff
>thinks you have friends
>>
File: 1423605830769.gif (146 KB, 300x375) Image search: [Google]
1423605830769.gif
146 KB, 300x375
I've met 6 girls from Tinder in real life. Dated two of them, scored with 5 of them. AMA

I also have around 480 matches on there and talk to a few girls on there regularly. It can be done.
>>
>>16521423
How big is your dick
>>
>>16521423

>Normalfag
>Gif
>AMA

Go back to reddit you faggot.
>>
>>16521479

A solid 7.5

>>16521468

git mad
>>
I'm older, decently attractive, and hung.

Three or four real matches a day. Lost count of girls met, but I've always sealed the deal if we meet.
>>
My take on tinder is that its precious waste of space
As a guy i face gargantuan competition in the form of many, many high quality guys coupled with impossible standards and very low interest from women
its a rigged game basically, you dont win unless you get very lucky
>>
I live in a big city and I would match with like 1 in 300 when liking everyone.
>it's a numbers game
>>
>>16519871
>most girls are only on there to boost self esteem or use like omegle with no intention of meeting
most girls perhaps
all girls definetly not
>no intention of meeting
most girls also go to the pub with the intention of boosting their ego and not to end up in the bed of some fratboy wearing a fur tophat or a 50y/o poet with a cocaine habbit and a writers block.

point is, you don't use it as a catalog of hotties who are waiting to come over to some dude's place. treat it as a pub where you can approach hot girls, cute girls, nerds or interesting artsy fartsy girls, talk to them and maybe score a number and meet somewhere.

like most people don't expect a girl they pick up in the pub to become their gf, you don't or shouldn't expect that on tinder either.
But the chance of finding that is infinetly bigger then for a girl to randomly step into your moms basement to find you sitting behind your computer and become your gf.

I'd say unless there's a pub in your neighbourhood where hundreds of exactly your type of girl hang out and where you can be every day while you would otherwise be waiting for the bus or watching commercials on tv, tinder also has quite an advantage over the pub or pretty much every other place.

it doesn't mean you get away with not being dating material or bf material in terms of looks and conversational skills though.

I met several nice cute girls there, most of which i had a fun time with, some sex, lots of cuddling, but didn't last because of normal issues.

now i totally accidentally met this girl (she's cute AF but it didn't show in her pics, i gave her benefit of doubt at first for interesting profile) who was also not seriously about it untill she spoke to me :P now we're both in a state of love we both didn't know existed before we met eachother. so inprobbably good things do come from it.

so basically, it's a nice place to meet people, but it doesn't change the dating game, just the dating place.
>>
>>16521732
you cant win if you dont play, son
if it costed money, i would say fuck it. but its free, so you have nothing to lose but a few minutes of time
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.