[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can't sleep. It's 3:46 How do I make myself tired?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Can't sleep.
It's 3:46
How do I make myself tired?
Posting from bed and on the phone.
>>
Get the fuck off your phone.
>>
Where are you? Italy?
>>
>>16519137
Make yourself warm and comfortable, then slowly stretch while you force yourself to make long, sleepy yawns. Works for me.
>>
Have someone pick you up by the scruff of your neck. You'll fall asleep instantly.

Oh, I forgot to ask: are you a ferret? That's kind of important for the thing I said.
>>
>>16519137
Same for me, anon. Are you on your way to sleepy land now ?
>>
>>16519137

Since you are posting from your bed it is a good idea to take some glamor shots of yourself so we can see how you sleep and help accordingly. Do you have any wrestling outfits?
>>
I guess OP is already sleeping... for everyone else: the brightness of your phone/tablet/laptop screen actually counterproductive when you want to sleep. reduce the brightness to a minimum, you'll fall asleep after a while.

also, masturbate before going to sleep.
>>
>>16519463

Do it vigorously, too. Do not hold back.
>>
I dont know man, maybe try sleep early?
if that dosent work, go to the gym train later on you'll tierd enough to sleep. If not that take a shower that used to help me alot.
>>
>>16519137
go youtube:english ear to ear whisper asmr
I hope that will help you..
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.